Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to unbox and review Fab Bag June 2018.
The theme of this month’s bag is “All She Needs”. I have received six products in my bag and I am really happy to get such good products. So, let’s unbox with me Fab Bag June 2018.
Fab Bag June 2018 Unboxing And Review
What Is Fab Bag?
- Fab Bag is a beauty subscription box that offers 3 or more amazing products customized for each member exclusively and delivers at the doorstep every month.
- The price of the box is 599/- per month.
- However, if you subscribe for 3 months, you will get it at a price of 533/- per month.
- For 6 months subscription, you will get it at 483/- per month.
- For 1-Year subscription, you will get it at 416/- per month.
- *Shipping is absolutely free.
To purchase this box visit the website http://www.fabbag.com
This month’s bag is a dual-toned bag and is available in many different colour combinations. As far as my Fab Bag is concerned, I got it in red and blue combination. The quality of the bag is great and can be reused to keep makeup products or other essentials.
What Does Fab Bag June 2018 Hold?
Fab Bag offers amazing products that are curated according to the theme. This is the reason it is one of my favourite subscription boxes. I received total six products having worth of 2274/- in my Fab Bag June 2018. So, here is the list of the products
- Sugar Never Say Dry Crème Lipstick
- Sugar Tip Tac Toe Nail Lacquer
- Luis & Luth Atomic Silver Face Gel
- Kronokare Forest of Bengal Shower Gel
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Turmeric Cleanser
- APS Cosmetofood Exfoliating Olive Scrub
1. Sugar Never Say Dry Crème Lipstick
- The first product that I have got in my Fab Bag June 2018 is a Sugar Never Say Dry Crème Lipstick in the shade A Christmas Coral 09.
- I really like this rich coral mixed with the hottest shade of pink.
- The lipstick claims to have a creamy feather-like texture, paraben and mineral oil free, moisturizing, gives intense colour pay off and is highly pigmented.
Quantity – 3.5 gm
Price – 499/-
Must Read: Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Review
2. Sugar Tip Tac Toe Nail Lacquer
- My second product in Fab Bag June 2018 is Sugar Tip Tac Toe Nail Lacquer in the shade Mustard Memory 071.
- This shade is one of the newly launched shades of Sugar Tip Tac Toe Nail Lacquers – The Candyland Collection.
- It is a very beautiful mustard yellow shade that has perfect summer vibes.
- I was so excited to receive it and tried it the moment I received my bag.
- I have already shared my review of this product.
Quantity – 10 ml
Price – 199/-
3. Luis & Luth Atomic Silver Face Gel
- The third product is an Atomic Silver Face Gel by Luis & Luth.
- I have never tried any products from this brand. So, I am really happy to receive it in my Fab Bag.
- This gel contains aloe vera and silver leaf and claims to offer intense hydration, soothe the skin and reduce dryness.
- Moreover, it is free from paraben and SLS.
Quantity – 50 gm
Price – 1299/-
4. Kronokare Forest of Bengal Shower Gel
- Next product in my Fab Bag June 2018 is a shower gel by the brand Kronokare.
- I have already used many products from this brand.
- The brand really offers what it claims.
- The shower gel has an amazing citrusy and floral fragrance.
- Moreover, it is paraben, sulphate, silicone and mineral oil free.
Quantity – 35 ml
Price – 140/-
5. Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Turmeric Cleanser
- The fifth product is Aroma Magic Turmeric Cleanser by Blossom Kochhar.
- The face cleanser claims to be soap free and removes the makeup, dirt and grime.
- It contains turmeric extracts that can soothe the skin and give radiance.
- In addition, it is free from paraben, alcohol, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate and petrochemicals.
Quantity – 20 gm
Price – 57/-
Must Read: Aroma Magic Coffee Bean Scrub Review
6. APS Cosmetofood Exfoliating Olive Scrub
- The last product that Fab Bag offers is an exfoliating olive scrub from the organic skincare brand APS Cosmetofood.
- The scrub is light olive green in colour and has a strong herbal kind of fragrance.
- The exfoliating particles present in it are very fine.
- So, according to me, this natural scrub will be apt for everyday use.
Quantity – 20 ml
Price – 80/-
So, these are the six products that June edition of Fab Bag offers. Overall, I am very happy to receive two products from Sugar, the atomic silver gel from Luis & Luth that I was longing to try on and three more products from such good brands. Overall, the bag is containing the products worth 2274/- which is around four times the cost of the whole bag. So, I am quite satisfied and I do recommend Fab Bag June 2018.
My Rating – 5/5
Fab Bag June 2018 Unboxing And Review
Fab Bag June 2018 is themed as “All She Needs”. It is priced at 599/- per month and contains 6 products having the worth of 2274/-. So, let’s unbox with me.