Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to review Nykaa Skin Secrets Sheet Mask.
The year 2018 has been the year of sheet masks as these are easy to use masks and are quick fix for skincare. Seeing the trend and keeping the benefits in mind, Nykaa has launched its in-house sheet masks recently. Nykaa Skin Secrets Sheet Mask is available in 11 variants. I have purchased Pearl + Hyaluronic Acid sheet mask and here is its review.
Nykaa Skin Secrets Sheet Mask Review
- Nykaa is introducing Nykaa Skin Secrets Sheet Masks where touted beauty secrets from the soils of India meet the cutting-edge technology of Korea.
- Available in carefully chosen 11 variants and are made specially to target all your skin concerns.
- The ingredients used in the masks are the ingredients that are tucked away in our grandma’s diaries and are humble yet potent.
- Passed on from generations to generations, these ingredients have never ceased to mark their vitality even in the modern world.
- These masks are made in Korea and are cruelty-free.
Why To Choose?
- The sheet mask comes with dual ingredients that offer dual benefits.
- The mask is made with exquisite Indian origin ingredients to get maximum benefits.
- Each variant is formulated specially to cater directly to all targeted skin concerns.
Nykaa Skin Secrets Sheet Mask Pearl + Hyaluronic Acid Description
Quantity – 20 ml
Price – 100/-
How To Use?
- After cleaning and toning the skin, unfold the mask and lay it over.
- Let the mask on your face for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the mask and pat the excess serum gently onto your skin until it is fully absorbed.
Must Read: Nykaa Pink Friday Sale 2019
The mask comes in a white coloured sealed pouch. The image of pearls and hyaluronic acid in a test tube can be seen on the front side of the pouch depicting the variant. At the back side of the pouch, you can find all the product-related details, benefits of both the ingredients, usage directions, complete ingredient list etc. All you need to do is peel off a part of the pouch from the marks provided to take out the sheet mask. Overall, the packaging is good and you can definitely carry it during travelling.
My Experience With Nykaa Skin Secrets Sheet Mask Pearl + Hyaluronic Acid
The sheet mask comes properly folded inside the pouch. It is a thin sheet mask so, you need to be careful while unfolding so as to avoid any tearing. The mask was fully drenched with serum however, it was not dripping like crazy. After taking out the mask, some serum was still left in the pouch that I collected in a clean container for future use. The serum in Nykaa Skin Secrets Sheet Mask Pearl + Hyaluronic Acid is not a sticky one. It looks transparent and has a little thick consistency than water.
Must Read: Dermal Platinum Collagen Essence Mask Review
Must Read: Independence Day Sale On Nykaa – 2019
As per the usage directions, I put the Nykaa Skin Secrets Sheet Mask Pearl + Hyaluronic Acid on my cleaned and toned face. The mask fitted on my face properly however, the cut-out for the nose area is not proper and it could only cover half of my nose. Rest was all ok. The mask was quite comfortable to wear as it is thin and hugs the skin nicely. I applied the mask on my face in the evening after coming back from my office so as to offer relaxation to my skin. The best part about this mask is that you can easily do your other works with this mask on as the serum doesn’t drip and the mask stays in place.
Must Read: New Nykaa Ultra Matte Lipstick Review
Efficacy Of Nykaa Skin Secrets Sheet Mask Pearl + Hyaluronic Acid
The sheet mask gave a cooling sensation to my skin. It has a mild fragrance which is not bothering at all. I kept the Nykaa Skin Secrets Sheet Mask on my face for about 20 minutes and then I removed it. However, the mask was still moist. I patted my cheeks to let the leftover serum get absorbed into the skin and didn’t feel the need to wash my face as the serum is not heavy for the skin.
The mask didn’t make me uncomfortable during the entire duration. It didn’t give any irritation or tingling sensation to the skin. However, I didn’t see any extra-ordinary results with the mask. Like other masks, this mask hydrated my skin well. Post application, my skin was looking very soft, smooth and supple. However, it didn’t make my skin look fairer and radiant as claimed. As far as its claims for boosting hydration is concerned, it definitely hydrates the skin well.
So, if you are looking for a sheet mask that can hydrate, calm and soothe your skin then, you can definitely go for Nykaa Skin Secrets Sheet Mask Pearl + Hyaluronic Acid. But, if you are looking for fairer and radiant skin, then this product may not work for you.
Not So Good About Nykaa Skin Secrets Sheet Mask Pearl + Hyaluronic Acid
- Doesn’t make the skin look fairer and radiant
- Didn’t get any extra-ordinary results
My Rating – 3/5
Nykaa Skin Secrets Sheet Mask Review
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
Nykaa Skin Secrets Sheet Mask Pearl + Hyaluronic Acid can hydrate, calm and soothe the skin but doesn’t make it look fairer and radiant.