Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing Sukin Revitalising Facial Scrub Review.
Regular exfoliating and removing dead skin cells is one of the best ways to achieve beautiful and glowing skin. Scrubs not only help in gentle exfoliation but also polish the skin to reveal the glowing skin beneath. Sukin is Australia’s No. 1 Natural skincare Brand and it is such a brand that doesn’t cause any harm to animals, people and our planet Earth. Nykaa was so kind to send me some Sukin’s products to try and test them out. I have already shared my review on Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser so, you can check that post as well. Now, let’s see how this scrub performed.
Sukin Revitalising Facial Scrub Review
- The scrub is a cream-based exfoliator making it perfect for normal to drier skin types!
- It contains gentle granules of biodegradable Bamboo Extract and Walnut Shell Powder for gentle exfoliation and removal of unwanted dirt and impurities.
- The combination of Aloe Vera and Chamomile present in the scrub soothes the skin while Jojoba, Sesame and Rosehip Oils hydrate to leave your complexion silky soft and smooth!
Sukin Revitalising Facial Scrub Features
- With the rich blend of natural essential oils and botanical extracts, gently exfoliates skin with gentle particles.
- Leaves the skin feeling soft, purified and smooth.
- Australian Made, Natural, Cruelty-Free, Vegan & Carbon Neutral
- Free From: Sulphates, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrances, Animal Derivatives, Harsh Detergents, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Colours, Triethanolamine & Mineral Oils
- Key Ingredients: Walnut Shell, Bamboo, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Oil
Must Read: Simple Homemade Body Scrubs For Glowing Skin
Quantity & Price – 50 ml for 390/- and 125 ml for 850/-.
*Offer – The scrub is available is at nykaa.com. From 10th January to 25 January, you will get a Sukin Moisturiser 50 ml free on buying any Sukin products over Rs 999 from nykaa.
Shelf Life – 2.6 years
- Take a small amount to fingertips and massage onto your face and neck in a circular motion.
- Rinse well with warm water.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Sukin Revitalising Facial Scrub comes in an off-white tube packaging (50 ml) and is provided with a black flip-top cap that holds the tube very tightly thereby making it spill-proof. All the product-related details are mentioned on the tube itself. The good part about Sukin’s packaging is that it is recyclable and carbon neutral (which means the CO2 balance in the atmosphere is not changed while manufacturing the packaging) so, it doesn’t cause any harm to the environment. Overall, the packaging is simple and travel-friendly.
Must Read: Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner Review
Must Read: Sukin Facial Moisturiser Review
My Experience With Sukin Revitalising Facial Scrub
The scrub is off-white in colour and has a creamy consistency. it has a mild oily, herbal kind of fragrance that I didn’t like much however, preference to fragrances is individual-specific. The scrub contains a lot of microparticles of bamboo extract and ground walnut shells that offer gentle exfoliation and remove unwanted impurities and dirt from the skin. So, I believe people with sensitive skin types can also use this scrub however, if your skin is super sensitive then, you can add some cream cleanser to it to soften the level of exfoliation.
Post usage, the skin looks quite clean, soft and smooth. The good part about this scrub is that it doesn’t dry out the skin and doesn’t cause any sort of irritation or redness to the skin. This is because of the fact it contains Aloe Vera and Chamomile that are known for their soothing and calming properties. They can easily cater to skin redness and also prevent skin irritation caused by the exfoliation. The presence of Sesame, Rosehip and Jojoba oil in the scrub helps in offering hydration to the skin thereby keeping it soft, supple and moist. There is one thing that I would like to mention here is that make sure to rinse it off with warm water as it leaves an oily layer on the skin which is a little difficult to remove otherwise.
Overall, Sukin Revitalising Facial Scrub is a very gentle scrub that offers gentle exfoliation to the skin, removes unwanted impurities and dirt without making the skin dry thereby leaving it look soft, smooth and glowing. So, I would definitely recommend trying this out.
Must Read: Aloe Vera Facial To Get Instant Glowing Skin
Not So Good About Sukin Revitalising Facial Scrub
- Didn’t like the fragrance however, the preference to fragrances is individual-specific.
My Rating – 4.5/5
#SukinIndiaXNykaa, #SukinIndia, #Sukinskincare, #NykaaNappers, #AffiliateID
Sukin Revitalising Facial Scrub Review
Sukin Revitalising Facial Scrub offers gentle exfoliation, removes unwanted impurities & dirt making the skin look clean, smooth & glowing.