Hi Everyone!! This post will share 8 best hand creams for dry hands.
Do you know that your hands can tell your age easily? Hands carry out most of the chores but we hardly pay any attention towards them and so, they look dry, dull and aged. However, keeping them moisturized with a good hand cream can bring them back to life making them soft, smooth and beautiful. Along with the application of good hand cream, it is important to remove the dead skin on the surface so as to allow easy penetration of the cream. For that, you need to exfoliate the skin on a regular basis. However, you need to spend your hard-earned money to purchase hand scrubs. In one of my previous posts, I have shared some Simple Homemade Hand Scrubs that you can try while sitting in the comfort of your place. So, make sure to check that post as well. Moreover, I have also shared 8 simple beauty tips for hands that you can follow to keep them healthy and beautiful. If interested, go through that post as well. Below is mentioned a list of the best hand creams for dry hands that are beautifully-scented, non-greasy and yet hydrating.
Best Hand Creams For Dry Hands
1. Nykaa Whipped With Love Hand & Nail Creme
- The creme is enriched with Olive oil, Avocado oil, Jojoba oil and Almond oil which makes it effective in hydrating and moisturizing the skin, in fighting with the early signs of aging, in making the skin smooth and also makes the skin look more healthy and youthful.
- Nykaa Whipped With Love Hand & Nail Creme gets absorbed into the skin quickly without leaving behind any greasiness.
- Formulated with a rich dose of Hyaluronic acid, it offers lightweight hydration and also enhances the appearance of dry and damaged skin.
- Paraben and SLS free
Quantity – 30 ml
Price – 275/-
Must Read: Home Remedies For Winter Skin Care
Must Read: Effective Christmas Skin Care Tips
2. The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector
- Second, on the list of the best hand creams for dry hands is The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector.
- The cream is enriched with Hemp seed oil that helps to repair the skin’s moisture barrier thereby restoring the moisture, suppleness and smoothness of the skin.
- It takes 2-3 minutes to get absorbed into the skin and is quite effective in relieving very dry skin.
- The other active ingredients of this cream are Allantoin, Organic beeswax, Glycerin, Pathenol.
Quantity – 30 ml
Price – 425/-
3. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream
- This glycerin-rich, highly concentrated formula rapidly heals dry hands.
- It instantly gets absorbed into the skin without leaving behind any greasiness making the dry hands soft and smooth.
- As it is a concentrated formula, so, it is required in a very little amount which means it is going to last longer.
- The only thing which is bothering about this cream is that it contains parabens.
Quantity – 56 gm
Price – 349/-
4. Khadi Natural Milk & Saffron Hand Cream
- Next, on the list of the best hand creams for dry hands is Milk & Saffron Hand Cream from Khadi Herbal.
- The cream is enriched with milk and saffron that are known to add a glow to the skin and improve the skin texture.
- It also contains shea butter, sunflower oil, kokum butter, olive oil, almond oil, etc. that help in keeping the skin hydrated and moisturized effectively.
- The best part about the cream is that it is completely natural and offers moisturization for long.
Quantity – 50 gm
Price – 175/-
5. The Face Shop Lovely Meex Mini Pet Hand Cream
- The first thing that will instantly make you fell in love with the cream is its adorable packaging.
- A tiny kitten peeping out of the jar looks super cute.
- The cream claims to offer high moisture, excellent absorbance with zero-stickiness.
- It has a light texture, spreads evenly and is non-greasy as well.
- In spite of having a light-texture, it effectively keeps the hands moisturized as it contains good hydrating ingredients such as shea butter, glycerin, argan oil and mango seed butter.
- Though, I really love the packaging but it is unhygienic as you need to dip-in your finger to get the product.
Quantity – 30 ml
Price – 430/-
6. Colorbar Fruit Drop Hydrating Hand Cream
- Furthermore, on the list of the best hand creams for dry hands is Colorbar Fruit Drop Hydrating Hand Cream.
- Formulated with Vitamin A, C and Lycopene, the cream is quite hydrating.
- It also contains fruit extracts and essential oils that help in keeping the hands nourished and hydrated.
- It has a gel-cream like consistency, gets absorbed easily, extremely lightweight and is non-greasy.
- The best part is that it is free from sulphates, parabens, mineral oils, silicones, artificial fragrances and colours.
- The cream is cruelty-free and dermatologically tested.
Quantity – 80 gm
Price – 495/-
7. Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream
- Made with Cold Pressed Sweet Almond and Coconut Oils, Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream is an enriching hand cream that nourishes and rejuvenates hand and cuticles.
- The cream is infused with Cocoa, Shea and Kokum Butters that help in regenerating skin cells and also get absorbed deeply to give touch-ably soft and smooth hands.
- Aloe Vera juice is also added in Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream as an antiseptic agent to offer skin protection.
- The addition of pure essential oils of Vetiver, Tuberose and Cardamom in the cream keeps the hands scented all day with a sweet and spicy fragrance.
- The cream is perfect for very dry hands.
Quantity – 60 gm
Price – 725/-
8. L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
- The cream contains 20% pure shea butter, honey, almond extracts and coconut oil that help to nourish, protect and soften the hands.
- It is non-greasy, gets absorbed easily into the skin leaving the hands soft and supple.
Must Read: L’Occitane Terre De Lumiere Radiant Balm Review
Quantity – 30 ml
Price – 710/-
So, these were some best hand creams for dry hands. Make a habit of using these creams after washing your hands or showering and before hitting the bed at night to keep them moisturized, soft and beautiful.
8 Best Hand Creams For Dry Hands
This post shares some best hand creams for dry hands. Make a habit of using these creams to keep your hands moisturized, soft and beautiful.