Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to review Alps Goodness Herbal Hair Oil.
A woman’s beauty is always associated with a crown of healthy tresses. Every woman dreams of having long, silky and beautiful hair. Those who are blessed with such beautiful and healthy hair tend to flaunt with pride. If you want your hair to look shiny and voluminous then, hair oiling is very important. It will help your hair to regain its lost vitality but you need to follow this treatment religiously. Today, I will be sharing my review on unique herbal hair oil by Alps Goodness. Read on to know why is it unique?
Must Read: Alps Goodness Tea Tree Essential Oil Review
Alps Goodness Herbal Hair Oil Review
Alps Goodness is a brand that is only available on purplle.com. This Hair Oil is available in 4 variants:
- Amla & Mulethi
- Sandalwood & Vetiver
- Coconut & Shikakai
- Olive & Almond
I purchased Alps Goodness Herbal Hair Oil in the variant Amla & Mulethi and have been using it for the past 3 weeks. So, here is the detailed review.
Must Read: Good Vibes Rose Glow Toner Review
What Does The Brand Say?
- What comes to your mind when you imagine the might Alps? Beauty? Serenity? Holiday? Lush skinned, Wavy Haired Swiss divas? “Mit der Guete der Alpen infundiert!”
- Enriched with the goodness of the Alps and handpicked ingredients and made with state-of-the-art formulations, Alps Goodness brings for you all of that and more in a cute bottle.
Must Read: Sesa Ayurvedic Hair Oil Review
Alps Goodness Herbal Hair Oil – Amla & Mulethi Details
- Enriched with natural ingredients, The Alps Goodness Amla & Mulethi herbal hair oil is a wonder product that can protect and condition your hair.
- It contains the blend of the two most effective ingredients, Amla and Mulethi that can condition your hair naturally.
- Moreover, it promotes hair growth and prevents hair loss.
- In addition, it helps in soothing and protecting the scalp from various conditions.
- It also helps in controlling split ends and hydrates the hair from scalp to tip.
- Furthermore, it makes your hair look shiny by repairing the damaged hair.
- The Alps Goodness Amla & Mulethi herbal hair oil also contains Sesame oil, Extracts of Brahmi, Jatamansi, Latakasturi and Ashwagandha.
- Sesame oil is one of the best vitalizers for hair.
- Brahmi promotes natural hair colour and is a natural conditioner.
- Jatamansi is very beneficial for silky, smooth and healthy hair.
- It also imparts the black colour to the hair and promotes hair growth as well.
- Latakasturi and Ashwagandha add luster and gloss to dull and dry hair.
- Such a unique formula leaves your hair strong, smooth and silky to the tip.
- So, hurry up! Grab your Alps Goodness Herbal Hair Oil right away.
Must Read: How To Use Argan Oil For Hair Growth?
Must Read: Benefits Of Vitamin E For Hair Growth
Ingredients – For the detailed list of ingredients please refer to the image provided.
Quantity – 200 ml
Price – 199/-
All the four variants of the oil can be purchased from purplle.com
Shelf Life – 3 years from the date of manufacture
- Massage gently on your scalp and hair.
- Wrap your hair with a towel for 10 minutes and then keep it overnight.
- The next morning, wash your hair with a mild shampoo followed by a conditioner.
Must Read: Beneficial Egg Hair Masks For Hair Growth
Packaging Of Alps Goodness Herbal Hair Oil
The oil comes in a transparent plastic bottle and is provided with a flip cap. The shape of the bottle is such that it makes comfortable to hold the bottle while applying oil. The cap shuts the bottle tightly to avoid any oil spill thus, making it travel-friendly. All the necessary details like ingredients, shelf life, usage directions and the claims are mentioned on the bottle itself.
Colour, Formula & Fragrance
The oil is light green in colour and has a light consistency. It has a mild herbal fragrance that will not irritate sensitive noses. Moreover, the fragrance vanishes after some time of application.
Must Read: Control Hair Loss With Evening Primrose Oil
Must Read: How To Use Amla Powder For Hair Growth
My Experience With Alps Goodness Herbal Hair Oil – Amla & Mulethi
As shared, this oil is UNIQUE. Let me tell you how is it so unique? For the first time, I have seen oil that contains herbs in it. You can see the herbs that are infused in the oil. The bottle is transparent and so the herbs can be seen easily. So, the presence and goodness of the herbs will keep on increasing the effectiveness of the oil till the time you finish the bottle.
I have purchased this oil to tackle the split ends of my hair. Actually, I have gone for hair smoothening thrice. This process has badly affected my hair. I suffered from major hair loss and contacted many doctors but was of no use. So, I decided to follow some home remedies to reduce my hair fall and also to smooth my dry and damaged hair. I use to apply Amla and Mulethi powder pack on my hair. But, when I saw this oil containing not just these two ingredients but many more good and effective ingredients, I immediately purchased it.
Must Read: Alps Goodness Shower Gel Review
This oil has really worked on my hair. My hair loss has reduced, my hair have become softer and smoother. It actually soothes the scalp and repairs damaged hair. The regular use of this oil will definitely help in maintaining the black colour of my hair. However, I can’t say much about the split-ends part as it needs a long time to show the results. I am using this oil in combination with the Sesa Hair Oil or sometimes I add a few drops of Alps Goodness Tea Tree oil in it. I do hair oiling once a week and using these oils alternatively.
Overall, I am really satisfied with The Alps Goodness Amla & Mulethi herbal hair oil as it is 100% herbal, chemicals and mineral oil free. It is an ideal solution for those who have dull & damaged hair, split ends and are suffering from hair loss. So, I would strongly recommend buying this oil and giving it a try.
Not So Good About Alps Goodness Herbal Hair Oil – Amla & Mulethi
Though, there is nothing as such that I don’t like about this oil but, sometimes, the small pieces of herbs that are present in the oil come out of the hole that is provided for the oil dispensing and get stuck in the hair. So, I would suggest you to take out the oil in a clean bowl and then apply it.
My Rating – 4.9/5
Alps Goodness Herbal Hair Oil – Sandalwood & Vetiver Details
- Damaged Hair, Dull Hair, Brittle Hair, Premature Graying, Dryness
- Dry Hair, Normal Hair
- Anti Ageing, Nourishing, Hair Growth, Silky Hair, Strengthening Smoothening, Shine, Hair Protection
Alps Goodness Herbal Hair Oil – Coconut & Shikakai Details
- Damaged Hair, Brittle Hair, Hair Loss, Dandruff, Dryness, Premature Graying
- Dry Hair, All Hair Types
- Anti Breakage, Smoothening, Anti Aging, Dandruff Treatment, Volumizing, Strengthening and Conditioning.
Alps Goodness Herbal Hair Oil – Olive & Almond
- Dandruff, Brittle Hair, Damaged Hair, Dryness, Premature Graying, Hair Loss
- Dry Hair, All Hair Types
- Anti Breakage, Volumizing, Dandruff Treatment, Conditioning, Strengthening, Smoothening, Anti Aging
So, these are the other three variants of Alps Goodness Herbal Hair Oil that cater to various hair issues. So, go ahead and choose according to your hair type and hair concerns.
Alps Goodness Herbal Hair Oil Review
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
Alps Goodness Herbal Hair Oil – Amla & Mulethi is 100% herbal & is ideal for dull & damaged hair, split ends & hair loss. Recommend to try it