Hi Everyone!! This post shares the amazing benefits of camel milk.
The first time when I heard about Camel milk I was slightly taken aback as since our childhood period we all are consuming cow milk. The idea of consuming camel milk had never crossed my mind ever before. So, I decided to research it to know what benefits it can offer. The outcome of that research was VERY interesting. So today, I will be sharing with you the benefits of camel milk.
Difference Between Camel Milk and Cow Milk
- Camel milk has more unsaturated fatty acids than cow milk.
- It has three times more vitamin C than cow milk.
- It is rich in minerals like Iron, potassium, copper, sodium, magnesium and Zinc.
- Camel milk has more proteins than cow milk.
- It is low in cholesterol than cow milk.
- Camel milk has more healing properties as it has a different composition of whey protein and casein as compared to cow milk.
- Camel milk is a good option for those who are lactose intolerant, as it contains very less amount of lactose than cow milk.
- It works more efficiently as an antibacterial and antiviral agent as compared to cow milk.
- Camel milk is easy to digest than cow milk because it does not solidify easily.
Benefits Of Camel Milk
1. Boosts Immunity
- Camel milk is rich in infection-fighting enzymes such as lysozyme and lactoperoxidase which have antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- This promotes the natural defence mechanism of the body.
- Researchers have also found that camel milk has the capacity to fight against autoimmune disorders.
2. Safe Substitute For Milk Allergy
- One of the amazing benefits of camel milk is that it is a safe substitute for milk allergy.
- Unlike cow milk, camel milk lacks in proteins – A1 casein and beta-lactoglobulin which cause allergic reactions.
- So, lactose intolerant people can safely use camel milk.
- An experiment was conducted on 25 lactose intolerant patients to check any adverse reactions with camel milk. Only two patients showed a mild reaction to camel milk.
3. Can Relieve Autism Symptoms
- Next on the list of benefits of camel milk is that it helps in relieving Autism symptoms.
- It is being used in some parts of the world for the treatment of Autism.
- There are certain reports that prove that some children who were suffering from Autism consumed camel milk regularly.
- The results were shocking. They had their proper sleep, better language, increase spatial awareness and eye contact.
- The reason behind this improvement was the important role that camel milk played.
- It reduced the effects of oxidative stress and improved cognitive and behavioural patterns.
4. Prevents Diabetes
- Camel milk can act as an effective anti-diabetic agent.
- It not only leads to the reduction in the insulin requirements in patients but improves glucose tolerance as well.
5. Rich Source Of Calcium
- We all are aware of the importance of calcium for our body.
- It is required for strong bones and teeth.
- Camel milk contains calcium in higher concentration than cow milk.
- This is also one of the amazing benefits of camel milk for health.
6. Promotes Development
- Proteins are the body-building food that is required especially for growing children.
- Camel milk is rich in proteins than cow milk.
- This stimulates growth and development of bones.
- It can be given to malnourished infants to overcome the deficiency of protein.
7. Prevents Anaemia
- As compared to cow milk, camel milk has high iron content, therefore, it can prevent anaemia.
8. Anti-aging Agent
- Furthermore, on the list of benefits of camel milk is that it plays an important role in skin care.
- It contains alpha-hydroxyl acid that helps to prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
- Therefore, it is an effective anti-aging agent.
9. Aids In Weight Loss
- Camel milk is low in fat so you need not worry about getting the unwanted weight or fighting with higher levels of cholesterol.
10. Preventing Diarrhoea
- Camel milk can prevent diarrhoea as it is effective against viruses causing diarrhoea such as Rotavirus.
BUY NOW Camel Milk Powder
My Thought On Camel Milk
There are a plethora of benefits of camel milk for our health therefore, it is worth giving it a try.
Word Of Caution
Till date, there are no known side effects of camel milk. So, according to me, it is the healthiest option for all.
Benefits Of Camel Milk
This post shares the amazing benefits of camel milk. It is the healthiest option for all & even for those who are lactose intolerant.