Hi Everyone!! This post shares amazing benefits of mango for skin.
Mango, the “king of the fruits” – so rightly named as it is not only extremely pleasing to our taste buds but also offers a lot of benefits for our skin, health and hair. I still remember my childhood days when I never used to share mango with anyone and the scenario has not even changed now. I absolutely love mangoes and always wait for the summer season only to enjoy this lovely, delicious fruit. In this post, I will be sharing some amazing benefits of mango for our skin.
Benefits Of Mango For Skin
1. Prevents Acne
- Mangoes are a rich source of vitamin A which is an effective anti-oxidant.
- It helps the skin in combating against free radicals and acne.
- Moreover, vitamin A helps in reducing the production of sebum.
- Mangoes also contain vitamin C that helps in reducing excessive levels of stress hormone from the bloodstream thereby reducing stress-induced acne.
- So, we can say that Mangoes are the tastiest cure for acne.
Must Read: Sandalwood Face Pack For Acne Scars
Must Read: Good Vibes Gel Havana Mango Uses and Review
2. Promotes Healthy Skin
The second on the list of amazing benefits of mango for skin is that it can help you achieve healthy skin. Mangoes contain a lot of vitamins and minerals that play a major role in maintaining the health of our skin. For example:
- Vitamin A stimulates collagen production thereby diminishing fine lines and also helps in lightening dark patches on the skin.
- Vitamin C offers protection against free radicals and helps in reducing damage induced by the sun’s UV rays. Moreover, it helps in skin lightening.
- Vitamin B6 helps in reducing sebum production.
- Vitamin E & K help in hydrating the skin and reduce stretch marks respectively.
- Minerals such as copper, potassium and magnesium also help in reducing fine lines, skin lightening, keep the skin moisturized and help to reduce acne as well.
Must Read: Laneige Water Sleeping Mask Review
Must Read: Homemade Mango Face Packs For Healthy Skin
3. Anti-Aging Benefits Of Mango
- Next, on the list of amazing benefits of mango for skin is that it can help you to achieve smooth, wrinkle-free skin.
- As shared above, mango contains vitamin A that helps in stimulating collagen production thereby diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C present in mangoes also helps in boosting collagen and elastin that help in keeping the skin firm.
Must Read: Belif Skincare Bestsellers Travel Kit
Must Read: Mango For Skin – Mango Skin Care In Summers
4. Reduces Dark Spots
- Mangoes can help you get even-toned skin.
- Vitamin C present in mangoes helps to treat discolouration and dark spots.
- This further helps to even out your skin tone and also brightens your complexion.
- So, incorporating mangoes in your skin care regime is a must to ditch tired looking skin and give it back its radiance.
5. Removes Dead skin Cells
- Furthermore, on the list of amazing benefits of mango for skin is that it acts as an exfoliator and helps in removing dead skin cells.
- Mangoes contain alpha hydroxy acids that are effective chemical exfoliators and help in removing dull, dry skin thereby revealing fresh, new skin underneath.
Must Read: Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Review
6. Enhances Sunlight Defences
- One of the amazing benefits of mango for skin is that it can increase your skin’s resistance to UV radiation.
- A study conducted on hairless mice which were exposed to UVB found that when given mango extracts daily, there was a reduction in wrinkles and aging caused by the sunlight.
Must Read: 13 Home Remedies To Remove Sun Tan From Face
7. Treats Inflammation
- Mango contains a miracle substance called Mangiferin which is a powerful anti-oxidant and helps to treat inflammation caused by acne or other inflammatory skin conditions.
So, these were some amazing benefits of mango for skin. As you have seen that mango is our skin’s best friend so, make way for this wonderful fruit and give it a place in your skin care regimen.
Benefits Of Mango For Skin
This post shares some amazing benefits of mango for skin. Make way for this wonderful fruit and give it a place in your skin care regimen.