Hi Everyone!! This post will share Best Sunscreens For Oily Acne Prone Skin.
We all know that applying sunscreen is a necessary step in a proper skin care regime. However, for those having oily acne prone skin, wearing sunscreen is equivalent to pouring a bottle of oil on the face. This results in one thing that is – BREAKOUTS. However, these days there are a lot of sunscreens available in the market that are non-oily and light enough for daily use and can offer sun protection. Here is the list of some Best Sunscreens For Oily Acne Prone Skin.
Best Sunscreens For Oily Acne Prone Skin
1. Ponds Sun Protect Non-Oily Sunscreen SPF 50
- The first on the list of best sunscreens for oily acne prone skin is Ponds Sun Protect Non-Oily Sunscreen SPF 50.
- This is the recently launched product and I absolutely love how it performs.
- The sunscreen comes with SPF 50 PA+++ and is dermatologically tested and helps to protect your skin from sun damage issues.
- For the hot and humid Indian summers, Ponds Sun Protect Non-Oily Sunscreen’s non-oily formulation is perfect.
- It offers broad-spectrum protection from both UVA and UVB rays and is for all skin types.
- This beautifully scented, light-weighted, non-oily sunscreen is the perfect partner to walk out of your home with confidence without fearing the 5 problems caused by the sun: dark circles, uneven patches, dark spots, fine lines & redness.
- I love the fact that this sunscreen gets absorbed into the skin easily without leaving behind any greasiness.
- Moreover, the sunscreen doesn’t leave behind any white cast on the skin.
Quantity – 80 gm
Price – 329/-
Must Read: Ponds Sun Protect Non-Oily Sunscreen SPF 50 Review
Must Read: Why To Wear Sunscreen Everyday – 5 Sunscreen Benefits
2. Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Matte Gel SPF 50
- The second on the list of best sunscreens for oily acne-prone skin is Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Matte Gel SPF 50 PA+++.
- The sunscreen is non-oily and offers a matte finish to the face, neck and hands.
- It offers protection against all forms of sun-induced damage such as skin tan, sunburn, premature aging and skin cancer.
- It has a translucent white gel-like texture and has a very mild and pleasant flowery fragrance.
- The sunscreen is non-sticky and spreads very easily on skin.
- On application, it feels slightly soothing and cooling.
- It doesn’t require much of blending and leaves no white cast.
Quantity – 50 gm
Price – 315/-
Must Read: Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Matte Gel SPF 50 Review
Must Read: Benefits Of Oil Pulling For Acne Treatment
3. Lass Naturals Sunscreen Hydro Gel With SPF 50+
- The next on the list of best sunscreens for oily acne-prone skin is Lass Naturals Sunscreen Hydro Gel with SPF 50+.
- This sunscreen is made with the oil-free and fast-absorbing formula to offer high, safer and stable SPF sun protection.
- Moreover, it has specialized encapsulated UV filter “SunCat DE” which protects against harmful UVA & UVA rays.
- SunCat DE acts as an antioxidant, anti-aging agent and as a sunscreen and protective agent.
- In addition, it is a water-based sunscreen that suits best to normal, oily and acne-prone skin.
- Furthermore, the natural actives present in this sunscreen helps to brighten the dull skin.
- The sunscreen has a thin consistency, gets absorbed easily into the skin and doesn’t leave behind any greasiness.
- The best part is that Lass Naturals Sunscreen Hydro Gel is free from paraben, sulphate, silicons and EDTA and doesn’t leave any white cast on the skin.
Quantity – 50 ml
Price – 265/-
Must Read: How To Use Green Tea For Acne Treatment
Must Read: Lass Naturals After Sun De Tan Gel Review
4. Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+
- Furthermore, on the list of best sunscreens for oily acne-prone skin is Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+.
- It comes with Helioplex technology and offers broad-spectrum protection from the harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun.
- It offers protection against skin darkening, sunburns and age spots.
- I love the fact that this sunscreen doesn’t leave any white cast and is waterproof and sweat-proof. However, it makes my face look a bit shiny not that oily look but doesn’t give that complete matte look.
Quantity – 88 ml
Price – 549/-
Must Read: 13 Home Remedies To Remove Sun Tan From Face
Must Read: Organic Harvest Sunscreen SPF 60 with Blue Light Technology Review
5. Kaya Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 30
- Next on the list of best sunscreens for oily acne-prone skin is Kaya Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 30.
- It offers broad-spectrum protection and its PA++++ shield ensures highest UVA protection.
- It contains a whitening active called Niacinamide that removes tan and lightens the skin.
- The sunscreen is lightweight, has a fresh cucumber-like fragrance and doesn’t leave behind any greasiness and white cast as well.
- Moreover, it keeps the skin moisturized and hydrated all day long.
- As it works as a moisturizer so, it can be used under makeup too.
Quantity – 75 ml
Price – 770/-
Must Read: 8 Best Sun Tan Removal Products In India
Must Read: Benefits Of Salicylic Acid For Skin
6. Lakme Sun Expert Ultra Matte SPF 40 PA+++ Compact
- Oily and combination skin types love to apply powders as these absorb oils and are easy to apply.
- So, next on the list of best sunscreens for oily acne-prone skin is Lakme Sun Expert Ultra Matte SPF 40 PA+++ Compact.
- Specially designed for hot and humid weather, the sunscreen offers non-sticky, matte broad-spectrum sun protection.
- The compact comes in one universal shade and is suitable for all skin tones.
- It not only offers protection from the sun but also gives coverage for an even complexion.
- The best part is that you can give a few swipes in the morning or on-the-go.
Quantity – 7gms
Price – 210/-
Must Read: Lakme Sun Expert Ultra Matte SPF 40 Compact Review
Must Read: Winter Skincare Tips For Oily Skin
So, these are the best sunscreens for oily acne prone skin. Make sure to choose sunscreen according to your skin type as your beautiful skin truly deserves it.