Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to unbox and review Blush Boxx June 2018. It is one of the most affordable subscription boxes in India.
I have received five full-size products in my box. So, let’s unbox with me Blush Boxx June 2018.
Blush Boxx June 2018 Unboxing And Review
What Is Blush Boxx?
- Blush Boxx is a beauty subscription box that offers 4 or more amazing natural or organic products and delivers at the doorstep every month.
- The price of the box is 399/- per month.
- However, if you go for multimonth subscription plans, the price will reduce.
- *Shipping is absolutely free.
To purchase this box visit the website http://theblushboxx.com/
The Blush Boxx June 2018 is themed as “Beat The Heat”. Blush Boxx comes in a simple bright blue and pink coloured cardboard packaging that has outlines of cosmetics all over. The name “the Blush Boxx” is printed on the top. It is a simple cardboard box. According to me, it is not really reusable, however, sturdy enough to hold the products. The box reached me in a good condition, with the products intact inside.
What Does Blush Boxx June 2018 Hold?
As I already shared, I received five full-sized products having worth of 1740+ in my Blush Boxx June 2018. All the products were nicely plastic wrapped with no leakage or spillage. In addition, there was one slip of paper with details of the products listed. So, here is the list of the products.
- Inatur Apricot Face Scrub
- Votre Multi Vitamin Face Masque
- Forever 52 Long Lasting Lip Gloss
- Plump Lemon Hand Scrub
- Kronokare Body Lotion
Let’s go through them each
1. Inatur Apricot Face Scrub
- The first product that I received in my Blush Boxx June 2018 is an apricot face scrub by Inatur.
- The scrub claims to contain Peach and Honey extracts that are natural moisturizers and help in nourishing and smoothing the skin.
- Moreover, it contains apricot shell powder that helps in exfoliating dead epidermal cells, maintains the pH balance of the skin and improves complexion.
- The scrub is 100% soap free, sulphate free and pH balanced.
Quantity – 75 gm
Price – 175/-
Must Read: Good Vibes Rose And Geranium Scrub Review
2. Votre Multi Vitamin Face Masque
- Next, in my Blush Boxx June 2018 is a multi vitamin face masque from the brand Votre.
- I have already used Votre Multi Vitamin & Rejuvenating Night Crème and have shared its review in my previous posts.
- This masque contains the goodness of essential oils and botanical extracts.
- It is a unique face masque and claims to improve skin elasticity and rejuvenate the skin.
- It also claims to reduce skin aging and remove pigmentation marks and blemishes.
Quantity – 30 gm
Price – 449/-
3. Forever 52 Long Lasting Lip Gloss
- Next Product that I received is a liquid matte lipstick from the brand Forever 52.
- While placing the order for the box, I got an option to choose the shade out of three given choices and so, I selected shade no. 07.
- It is a beautiful coral pink shade that will suit all Indian skin tones.
Quantity – 7 ml
Price – 499/-
4. Plump Lemon Hand Scrub
- This hand scrub is completely natural, free from paraben and sulphates.
- The lemon scrub claims to exfoliate the skin and offers a dose of antioxidants to the skin.
- It treats sun damaged skin and makes it soft and youthful.
Quantity – 50 gm
Price – 399/-
5. Kronokare Body Lotion
- The last product that I received is a body lotion from the brand kronokare.
- I have already used many kronokare’s products and have shared their reviews in my previous posts.
- The product is free from sulphate, paraben, mineral oil and silicone.
- The lotion contains natural extracts of Lavender and thyme and claims to smoothen the skin and offers long-lasting nourishment to the skin.
Quantity – 55 ml
Price – 220/-
So, these are the products that I got in my Blush Boxx June 2018. Overall, the box is a good curation and definitely worth its value. All the products are so useful. I am really excited to try out products from Inatur, Plump and Votre. So, I would definitely recommend buying it.
My Rating – 5/5
Blush Boxx June 2018 Unboxing And Review
The Blush Boxx June 2018 is themed as “Beat The Heat”. I received five full-sized products having worth of 1740+. Overall, the box is a good curation.