Hi Everyone!! Are you wondering what bubble masks & their benefits are For Skin? Don’t worry, this post will give answers to all your questions.
Bubble masks are the newest addition to the skincare trend that have made their way from South Korea and have swept the social media. Many brands are now creating their own formula. But what do bubble masks actually do besides creating fizzy suds? Why most of the beauty bloggers are going mad over these? To get the answers to all these questions, go through the post.
Bubble Masks & Their Benefits For Skin
What Are Bubble Masks?
These are basically cleansers that help in cleaning all the dirt and impurities from the skin. Using the special oxygenation process, these masks react with oxygen in the air to make tiny bubbles, which help cleansing ingredients go deeper into the skin. Application of this mask can be compared to oxygen facial where the esthetician pumps antioxidants right into your skin. Though, there are different types of bubble masks available for different purposes but the majority are meant for deep cleansing and smoothing.
How Do Bubble Masks Work?
You must have observed how a Coke fizzes when you crack it open. This happens because on opening the can, the pressure drops thus releasing the gas making it fizzy and bubbly. Just the way water dissolves carbon dioxide to make bubbly soda water, a bubble mask contains perfluorocarbons that can dissolve 20x more oxygen than water. So, when you put the mask on, the oxygen turns back into a gas, creating little bubbles all over your face. The masks come in different forms such in the form of sheet, clay or cream. These contain some foaming ingredients and some other ingredients such as from collagen supplements to activated charcoal and activated charcoal.
Benefits Of Bubble Masks For Skin
- Besides offering some entertainment, these masks offer a lot of benefits to our skin.
- The bubbling of these masks helps in the gentle removal of the dirt and grime from the pores without stripping off layers of the skin.
- Moreover, these help to maintain oil balance in the skin by removing excess oil without over-drying the skin.
- These are also a gentle and safe way to exfoliate the skin so, people with sensitive skin type can also use these masks.
- These masks also boost collagen production by giving the skin an extra boost of oxygen which further leads to healthy, glowing and younger-looking skin.
- As these masks remove dirt, grime and blackheads from the pores so, it further offers brightening effects to the skin and that is why reviews of these masks often say that they have brightening effects.
- Furthermore, on the list of benefits of these masks for skin is that they help in keeping the skin hydrated, moisturized and nourished making it look soft, smooth and glowy.
So, in order to achieve an overall healthy complexion, make sure to add bubble masks into your skincare regime.
How To Use A Bubble Mask?
Below are mentioned the steps that will help you using bubble mask. I have tried one such mask from the brand Sugar Cosmetics and have shared my experience so, you can check that post as well – Sugar Charcoal Patrol Bubble Mask Review
1. Skin Cleansing
Using a gentle cleanser and warm water, wash your face before the application of the mask and pat your skin dry.
2. Apply The Mask
Whether you are using sheet mask or cream or clay mask, make sure to follow the instructions mentioned on the product. Generally, sheet masks are to be kept on the face for around 10-15 minutes. If using cream or clay form, then, scoop out the product using a spatula and spread it evenly on face avoiding nostrils, eyes, mouth and hairline. Let it be on the face as recommended by the brand.
Must Read: Amazing Benefits Of Multani Mitti For Face
3. Take It Off
After keeping the mask for recommended period, take it off and gently massage the remaining product into the skin and then rinse off with warm water.
So, this was all about Bubble masks and their benefits to skin.
Bubble Masks & Their Benefits For Skin
This post shares what bubble masks & their benefits are for skin? For an overall healthy complexion, do add these into your skincare regime.