Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing Colorbar Drama Blast Lipstick Review.
Colorbar has come up with a new range of lipsticks called ‘Drama Blast’. So, get ready to say hello to a blast of shimmer and shine as these lipsticks are coated in glitter and will give you a dazzling metallic shimmer. The range includes 6 shades and I have purchased this lipstick in the shade Party Queen 006. So, let’s see its detailed review.
Colorbar Drama Blast Lipstick Review
- With Colorbar Drama Blast Lipstick, turn up the drama and add oodles of oomph and playful sophistication to every occasion!
- It is a shimmer-fuelled, ultra-gliding lipstick that imparts glittering shine and explosive colour to your lips.
- With full-colour payoff and a one-step hypnotic impact, amplify the glitter drama.
- A sparkling coating gives the bullet unprecedented, glittering visual and high-impact 3D finish like you’ve never experienced before.
Colorbar Drama Blast Lipstick Features
- Enriched with essential oils, vitamins and minerals
- Hydrating and non-drying formula
- Full colour pay off
- One stroke application
- Can be used alone or on top of any lip colour to impart shine and shimmer.
- Dermatologically tested, paraben-free & mineral-oil free
- No talc, paraffin and no fragrance
- Made in Italy
Ingredients Of Colorbar Drama Blast Lipstick
Quantity – 3.5 gm
Price – 1200/-
Shade Availability – The lipstick is available in 6 shades.
How To Use?
- Apply a swipe of the lipstick onto the perimeter of the top and bottom lips and then fill in towards the center.
- To build intensity for a bold and glamorous evening look, layer the formula.
- Use as a topcoat for sparkly, sultry shine or use alone to turn up the drama.
- For a glossy-glittering, contoured effect, highlight the center of your lips.
Must Read: Colorbar Sinful Matte Lipcolor Review
Colorbar Drama Blast Lipstick comes in a shiny, rose gold, metallic casing and is provided with a magnetic closure mechanism that makes it travel-friendly. The lipstick comes encased in a glittery, shimmery, rose gold-coloured cardboard box which is also provided with a magnetic closure mechanism. The box bears all the product-related details on it. The packaging looks stunning and I felt as if I have got some sort of gift from Colorbar. Loved, loved, loved the packaging!!! However, to check the shade, you need to open the cap. It would have been better if the lipstick was provided with a colour-coordinated sticker at the base.
Must Read: Colorbar Glitter Vibes Selfie Mask Review
My Experience With Colorbar Drama Blast Lipstick
As shared above, I have purchased the lipstick in the shade Party Queen 006. It is a deep plum shade with purplish undertones. The shade looks awesome and will suit all skin tones.
Let me talk about my first reaction when I first saw the bullet. It feels as if the bullet is wrapped in some sort of velvety material having a lot of sparkling, shimmer particles. The bullet looks so glamorous and stunning that you cannot take your eyes off it. I don’t know how many times I am going to use the words loved, amazing and stunning in this post but it is true that I am in love with this lipstick.
Must Read: Maybelline Shine Compulsion Lipstick Review
Texture & Pigmentation
Colorbar Drama Blast Lipstick has a creamy texture and glides effortlessly on the lips. It has a moisturizing formula that keeps the lips moisturized throughout and you don’t need to prep your lips before the application. It doesn’t settle into fine lines and is quite lightweight. The lipstick doesn’t feel sticky on the lips and is really comfortable to wear. It is super-pigmented and gives rich colour pay-off in a single swipe. Even if you have pigmented lips all you need is two swipes to hide them.
Finish & Staying Power Of Colorbar Drama Blast Lipstick
Let’s now talk about the finish that this lipstick settles into. The lipstick has tons and tons of silver and copper shimmers that are finely milled and are blended well with the colour. These are not chunky but sparkle when light falls on them. It is a shimmer lipstick that imparts high metallic shine to the lips. You can apply this lipstick directly onto your lips or can use it to top up some other lip colour to add sparkly shine to your lips. True to its name the shade Party Queen 006 is a perfect shade to wear for the parties and festivals.
The lipstick is not smudge-proof and it transfers as well. With light snacks and beverages, it stays for 4-5 hours on my lips. On having a complete meal, it fades from the inner corners of my upper lip but stays on the lower lip with lesser shade intensity. The lipstick fades leaving behind loads of shimmers.
Overall, I really liked Colorbar Drama Blast Lipstick. So, if you are looking for a lipstick that can add sparkling, shimmery shine to your pout and can make you party-ready then, this lipstick is for you. So, go ahead and grab your sparkle.
Must Read: Colorbar Nude It Lip Color Review
Must Read: Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Review
Not So Good About Colorbar Drama Blast Lipstick
- Quite expensive
- Leaves a lot of shimmer after fading
My Rating – 4/5
Colorbar Drama Blast Lipstick Review
Colorbar Drama Blast Lipstick is a lipstick that can add sparkling, shimmery shine to your pout & can make you party-ready.