Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing Darling Isabella Matte Lipstick Review.
The brand Darling Isabella has been recently launched on purplle.com. It offers a range of matte bullet lipsticks and the range is consisting of 15 shades. I have purchased one shade – Magnanimous Mauve Royalty 15 just to check the performance so that I can share my review about this lipstick. So, let’s see the detailed review.
Darling Isabella Matte Lipstick Review
- With Darling Isabella Matte Lipstick, ooze out the classiness of royalties.
- It comes in a range of colours which is among the favourites of the royalty reflecting nobility.
- Get ready to treat yourself with the crème de la crème of lipstick formula made to bring out the haughtiness and let your grandeur show with a lip shade
- Each shade is formulated with Almond oil and Castor oil as real is someone who takes care of her beauty and nourishment in one go.
- The Almond Oil and castor oil present in the lipstick offer nourishment to your lips and also help in soothing and conditioning of chapped lips.
- The lipstick also contains Candelilla wax that offers an instant barrier to prevent chappy lips.
- The shade is highly pigmented to create a beautiful impression with every swipe.
- Emulate and imbibe the grace of the royalties with Darling Isabella as it is all about adding that regal aura to create versatile looks and enhance every woman’s natural beauty.
Darling Isabella Matte Lipstick Benefits/Claims
- Strong & compact packaging
- Consistent shade
- High color payoff
- Matte finish
- Nourishing & moisturizing
- Non Drying
- Transfer Resistant
- Long Lasting
- Cruelty and paraben free
Price – 125/-
Quantity – 4.3 gm
Shelf Life – 3 years
The lipstick can be purchased from purplle.com only.
Shades Availability – The lipsticks are available in 15 shades.
Ingredients Of Darling Isabella Matte Lipstick
The ingredient list is neither mentioned on the product nor on the website.
Darling Isabella Matte Lipstick comes in a light pink coloured plastic casing and the branding is done in black fonts. The shade number and name is mentioned on the top as well as at the bottom of the lipstick. The lipstick comes wrapped in a transparent cover and the manufacturing details and shelf life etc. are mentioned on the lipstick itself. Overall the packaging is not that attractive or fancy to talk about.
Must Read: Blue Heaven Elegance Matte Lip Colour Review
My Experience With Darling Isabella Matte Lipstick
As I have shared that I purchased this lipstick in the shade Magnanimous Mauve Royalty 15 which is a mauvish n*de colour that will suit fair and wheatish skin tones but can wash out dusky skin tones. It is a perfect n*de shade for everyday use and for office goers as well and I really liked it. When I received the lipstick, I found that the shade given on the label is absolutely different from the actual shade so, it is quite misleading. The lipstick has a mild fragrance that stays for some time.
Darling Isabella Matte Lipstick claims to contain argan oil and castor oil so, I was expecting to have a little creamy texture. But it didn’t find it gliding very easily on the lips. Next claim is that it offers high colour pay off, however, this is not the case. The lipstick is not that pigmented and you need to give three swipes to get the opaque colour.
Must Read: i-amsterDAMN Matte Lipsticks Review
Must Read: Stay Quirky Minis Lipstick Kit 2 Review
Finish & Staying Power
Darling Isabella Matte Lipstick claims to offer matte finish however, it settles into a velvety matte finish. Enriched with argan oil and castor oil, this lipstick doesn’t dry out the lips at all and is very comfortable to wear. So, you need not prepping your lips before the application.
The next claim is that the lipstick is transfer-resistant and to some extent, it fulfills that claim as it transfers but not that much. However, the lipstick is water-resistant and doesn’t bleed on coming in contact with water. Furthermore, the lipstick claims to be long-lasting however, it stays for 2-3 hours only. A wet wipe is sufficient to remove this lipstick.
Overall, this lipstick didn’t appeal much to me as it hardly fulfills what it claims. However, you can give it a try as it is available in many shades and is very affordable. If I compare Darling Isabella Matte Lipstick with NY Bae Runway Matte Lipstick with Argan Oil then, of course, the latter one wins the game.
Not So Good About Darling Isabella Matte Lipstick
- The ingredient list is not given.
- Doesn’t glides smoothly on the lips.
- Doesn’t offer rich colour pay-off.
- Not long-lasting.
- Settles into velvety matte finish rather than pure matte as it claims.
My Rating – 2/5
Darling Isabella Matte Lipstick Review
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
Darling Isabella matte lipstick – Magnanimous Mauve Royalty 15 is a beautiful mauvish n*de shade but it doesn’t fulfill what it claims.