Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to share Gillette Venus Breeze Razor Review.
I have never used razors before for the removal of hair. I generally use epilator or go for waxing for the purpose. My friend told me about this razor which is especially meant for women and encouraged me to use this once. So, I purchased Gillette Venus Breeze Razor and here is my experience with this.
Gillette Venus Breeze Razor Review
- The razor is the perfect solution for smooth and easy hair removal.
- All you need to do is apply some water on your skin, glide Gillette Venus Breeze Razor against the direction of hair growth and then wash and apply your favorite moisturizer.
- The razor comes with in-built gel bars with avocado oil for easy glide.
- It also has freesia scent containing rich body butter that will leave you with your smooth Venus skin in a few minutes.
Gillette Venus Breeze Razor Features
- The razor comes with 3 spring-mounted blades with telomer coating.
- It is provided with moisture gel bars with avocado oil for easy glide and for getting extra smooth skin without applying soap.
- Removes hair without pain.
- It has a flexible pivoting head that glides smoothly along the curves.
- Gillette Venus Breeze Razor also has a rubber grip that makes holding much easier.
Price – 299/-
Shelf Life – 32 months
How To Use?
- Hydrate your skin with water.
- Simply glide the razor against the hair growth and then apply a moisturizer of your choice.
Gillette Venus Breeze Razor comes in an impressive cardboard packaging having separate compartments for the body of the razor and the cartridge. The cartridge is placed in a small plastic box that can be used as a cap as well. The razor itself has a beautiful lavender colour and is provided with two lavender coloured gel bars that are attached to the three blades.
It is provided with a rubber grip that makes it easy to hold. All you need to do is to fix the cartridge into the razor. The razor comes encased in a shiny, beautiful lavender coloured cardboard packaging with all the necessary details mentioned on it.
Must Read: VLCC Specifix Brightening Day Cream Review
Must Read: New 2018 Laneige Water Sleeping Mask Review
My Experience With Gillette Venus Breeze Razor
The razor claims that there is no requirement of any foam/soap for shaving so, I went as per the directions. I moistened my skin and gel bars with water and started with the shaving process. To my surprise, the gel bars created a light lather and the razor glided across my skin very easily and smoothly without any effort. Moreover, the gel bars have a nice floral fragrance that lingers throughout the process. The blades provided with the Gillette Venus Breeze Razor ensured an easy and close shave and managed to remove every tiny hair in a single go. I was able to shave my entire arms and legs within 10-12 minutes. The best part was that after the shaving process, my skin was so soft and smooth.
The razor also claims to be loaded with avocado oil and moisturisers and that is absolutely true. It didn’t make my skin dry at all after the process. Overall, the shaving procedure was quite easy and there was no pain at all. Moreover, the effect lasted for almost one week but it can vary from person to person.
The only downside to this razor is that you will have to discard the cartridge once the gel bar ends up and you might have to do that even before the blades lose their sharpness. However, I really loved my first experience with Gillette Venus Breeze Razor. I am really thankful to my friend who introduced it to me. Therefore, I will highly recommend buying this product.
Must Read: Nivea Micellar Rose Water Review
Must Read: VLCC Total Nourishment Fruit Cream Review
Not So Good About Gillette Venus Breeze Razor
- Shave gel bars may end up faster than the blades
My Rating – 4.8/5
Gillette Venus Breeze Razor Review
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
I really loved my first experience with Gillette Venus Breeze Razor. The shaving procedure was quite easy and there was no pain at all.