Hi Everyone!! Unbox with me Glamego Box April 2018. Check out what I got?
Glamego needs no introduction. It has become India’s No.1 beauty subscription in very less span of time. This box promises to give premium beauty products in every month’s beauty box. Today, only I receive my Glamego Box April 2018 and once again it has kept its promise. So, let’s see what all I have got.
Glamego Box April 2018 Unboxing And Review
About Glamego Box
Glamego Box is the most affordable monthly beauty subscription box. It contains around 4-5 deluxe and full size, top quality natural skin/body care or beauty/makeup products that are carefully chosen by the experts. It cost INR 399 per month.
For 3 months subscription – INR 349 per month
For 6 months – INR 319 per month
1-year subscription – INR 299 per month
*Shipping is included in every subscription plan.
To purchase this box visit the website – https://glamego.com
This month’s box is quite vibrant and has beautiful neon pink and yellow colour combination. The packaging is really very classy. The box is having magnetic lock system and is quite sturdy. It can be reused to keep some makeup stuff or some jewellery items etc. A very tempting ice candy is made on the top keeping in mind the summer season. Once you open the box, you will find a quotation written which says –
Glamego Box of April 2018 is containing products worth 1800/- and it is curated especially for summer skin care.
Must Read: Glamego Box March 2018 – Unboxing And Review
What Does Glamego Box April 2018 Hold?
The box contains 5 products that are listed below.
- Island Kiss Tropique Pomade Lip Moisturizer
- Tjori Wild Turmeric Anti-Tan Treatment
- NELF Aqualite Fairness Compact Powder with UV & SPF 18
- Vedic Line Gold Facial Kit
- Natural Bath & Body Vital Nourishment Cream with Grapefruit & Vitamin C
1. My Island Kiss Tropique Pomade Lip Moisturizer
- This is the star product of the box.
- The first product that I have got is a lip moisturizer from the brand called Island Kiss.
- This product has been selected for Eminent Vogue Beauty Awards 2018.
- I got it in the variant Cherry Blossom Flores.
- It is a tinted lip balm. It has Bunny Pint tint. However, when I tried it on my lips it didn’t give any tint. This variant is a normal lip moisturizer.
- However, it definitely helped to soften, soothen and nourish my lips.
- In addition, it contains SPF 15 so, it offers sun protection to your lips.
- Moreover, it is petroleum-free, paraben free and non-toxic.
- This product is 100% natural, vegetarian and edible.
Quantity – 14gm
Price – 499/-
2. Tjori Wild Turmeric Anti-Tan Treatment
- The second product in this box is given keeping in mind the tan we get in summers.
- It is Wild Turmeric Anti-Tan Treatment by Tjori. It claims to make a shield on the skin which is capable to reverse the effect of skin-damaging free radicals.
- I have heard a lot about this brand but have not tried it yet. So, I am happy to receive it in my box.
- The pack is in powdered form and is supposed to be mixed with either water or rose water for the application.
- The product contains natural ingredients such as Kasturi manjal, White Turmeric Root, Natural White Clay, Bentonite Clay, Fullers Earth and Essential Oils.
- Its fragrance is quite herbal and predominantly of Wild Turmeric. Honestly, I didn’t like the fragrance.
Quantity – 50gm
Price – 525/-
Must Read: 8 Best Sun Tan Removal Products In India
3. NELF Aqualite Fairness Compact Powder with UV & SPF 18
- This is the only makeup product in my Glamego Box April 2018.
- NELF is an affordable cosmetics brand that is receiving attraction these days.
- An option was given to me to choose the shade of the compact. I chose ‘02 Ivory’. I have not tried it yet.
- However, the packaging is a bit flimsy and looks like it is an old stock, as there are a lot of scratches on the compact case.
- However, the date of manufacture mentioned on the box is March, 2018.
- It claims to be oil-free, ultra fine and has a super smooth, lightweight formula.
- In addition, it claims to be non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic and suitable for everyday use.
- Moreover, it contains an SPF of 18.
Quantity – 9gm
Price – 350/-
4. Vedic Line Gold Facial Kit
- Next product in my Glamego Box April 2018 is the Gold Facial Kit from Vedic Line.
- This is a 6 step facial and the kit is containing 6 sachets – a cleanser, scrub, cream, massage gel, pack and a moisture serum with SPF.
- Enriched with benefits of gold and saffron, the product claims to give luster and glow to the skin.
- It also promises to keep the skin pure and healthy.
Price – 350/-
5. Natural Bath & Body Vital Nourishment Cream with Grapefruit & Vitamin C
- This is the last product in my Glamego Box April 2018. It is a bonus summer treat product.
- Actually, I have got the same cream in my Glamego Box January 2018 itself so, I was hoping to get the DeadSea Clay mask to come this time.
- Anyways, I have used this cream and it pretty well nourishes the skin.
- I used to apply this on my face as a moisturizer at night before going to bed.
- The cream contains the goodness of Grapefruit & Vitamin C and makes the skin brighter, soft and supple.
- So, I am happy to receive it again.
Quantity – 20ml
Price – 150/-
So, these are the products that I received in my Glamego Box April 2018. The total worth of these products is around 1800/-.
My Rating – 4/5
Glamego Box April 2018 Unboxing And Review
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
Glamego Box April 2018 is containing products worth 1800/- and it is curated especially for summer skin care. Glamego is the most affordable monthly beauty subscription box and contains 4-5 deluxe and full size, top quality skin/body care or beauty/makeup products chosen by the experts. It costs INR 399 per month.