Hi Everyone!! This post will be sharing effective hair care tips during monsoon that should be followed to keep your hair damage free.
We all love monsoon season, isn’t? One of the fun monsoon activities that are liked by everyone is playing in the rain. While you enjoy in the rains, it is very important to take care of your hair as rainwater can lead to frizzy hair thereby leading to unhealthy hair. Below are mentioned some effective hair care tips that can help you to avoid the damage that rain might cause to your hair.
Hair Care Tips During Monsoon
- Though, rainwater is the purest form of water but when it reaches the earth’s surface, many pollutants get dissolved in it.
- If by any chance you are stuck in rain and are completely drenched then, make sure to wash your hair once you are back home.
- Cleansing is the first and one of the most important hair care tips during monsoon that you should follow to keep your hair free from dirt, toxins and other pollutants.
- Wash your hair with a good clarifying shampoo.
- It will be better if you use a shampoo that is enriched with neem as neem has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- It will not only help in removing the traces of dirt from the hair but will also help in preventing fungal infections that can occur due to the humid weather.
- If neem leaves are easily accessible to you then, you can soak some in lukewarm water for some time and then can wash your hair with this water.
Must Read:Best 5 Tips For Smooth And Silky Hair
Must Read: Get Beautiful Hair with Onion
*GOOD NEWS!! Get NYX products at an additional discount of 10% by putting the code -NYKNYXHZX8ZR at nykaa.com. The code is valid from 15th
2. Use Conditioner
- The second on the list of effective hair care tips during monsoon is to apply a conditioner after shampooing.
- This process helps in keeping the hair hydrated making them soft, smooth and frizz-free.
- It is not really important to purchase a conditioner from the market as homemade conditioners deliver good results.
- Below is mentioned one homemade recipe for preparing conditioner.
Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse For Conditioning
- In a clean jug, take 2 cups of water.
- Now, add 2 tablespoons of ACV and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix the ingredients well and keep this solution aside.
- After shampooing, pour this solution through your hair and do not rinse any further.
3. Drying Hair
- During the monsoon season, it is very important to dry the hair completely.
- This is because the humidity can lead to scalp infections by fastening the breeding of bacteria in your hair.
- The best way is to let your hair dry naturally after towel drying.
- If you are running short of time then you can go for blow-drying your hair.
- Make sure to keep the lowest heat setting while blow drying and don’t forget to use a heat protective spray.
- This will help in minimizing hair damage.
Must Read: How To Use Amla Powder For Hair Growth
4. Consider Hair Cut
- Next on the list of effective hair care tips during monsoon is to get a haircut regularly.
- This will not only help in enhancing your looks but will also prevent the chances the split-ends thereby keeping your hair healthy.
- Those who are associated with travelling profession can opt for a shorter cut or can go for layers.
- This is because these haircuts are low maintenance and you can leave your hair open if wet in case you have opted for layers.
5. What To Do If You Are Drenched In Rain & Don’t Have Time To Shampoo Your Hair?
- In such a case, what you can do is to style your hair in a pony or go for a messy bun.
- These hair styles will not let anyone to know that the rain almost got the best of you.
- Opting for a pony not only help you in drying your hair but will also make you look fashionable. Isn’t one of the effective hair care tips during monsoon?
So, these were some effective hair care tips during monsoon that you can follow to prevent your hair from getting damaged. Follow these and enjoy rain to the fullest!
Hair Care Tips During Monsoon That You Should Follow
This post shares effective hair care tips during monsoon that can help to prevent your hair from the damage. Follow these & enjoy rain!!