Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to review Himalaya Anti Dandruff Hair Cream Review.
I have used Himalaya Herbals Anti Hair Fall Cream and was satisfied with the results and have already shared my review on the cream. So, make sure to check that post as well. This anti-dandruff cream was purchased for my husband. He has used this cream 5-6 times and so, I thought to share its results with you all and here is its detailed review.
Himalaya Anti Dandruff Hair Cream Review
- Do you feel itchy scalp more annoying than anything else? If yes, then get ready to combat dandruff in a natural way with Himalaya Anti Dandruff Hair Cream. This cream is a 2-in-1 cream that not only helps in eliminating dandruff but also makes your hair strong and healthy than ever before. Moreover, it is quite gentle on the scalp. In addition, the cream makes your hair smooth and silky by nourishing them properly from root to the tip.
- Dandruff can be one of the factors that cause hair fall. Himalaya Anti Dandruff Hair Cream helps in reducing hair fall also by treating flaky and itchy scalp and strengthening hair. The cream contains tea tree oil having antiseptic and antifungal properties and can treat scalp infections effectively. Moreover, teat tree oil has terpinen-4-ol present in it which is antimicrobial and can remove dead cells and dandruff.
- The cream also contains rosemary herb having healing abilities and helps in improving blood circulation thereby stimulating hair growth. Tulsi present in this cream helps to nourish the hair and keeps them moisturized throughout the day and make them healthy.
Must Read: Himalaya Herbals Anti Hair Fall Cream Review
Himalaya Anti Dandruff Hair Cream Claims
- Removes dandruff
- Soothes scalp
Quantity – 100 ml
Price – 75/-
The cream can be purchased from amazon.in
Shelf Life – 3 years
How To Use Himalaya Anti Dandruff Hair Cream?
- Take a sufficient amount of the cream and apply it from root to tip.
- Now, massage the cream gently on the scalp using your fingers, and spread it evenly.
- You can use it on daily basis before or after hair wash to get better results.
Himalaya Anti Dandruff Hair Cream comes in a white coloured tub packaging with a translucent green coloured screw cap. An extra lid is given under the screw cap to prevent product spillage. All the necessary the product related information is given on the packaging itself. I understand that the tub packaging is unhygienic but for hair creams, I prefer tub packaging as it becomes easier to take the product from the wide open mouth tub and apply.
Must Read: How To Get Rid Of Dandruff
Must Read: Beneficial Egg Hair Masks For Hair Growth
Colour, Texture & Fragrance
The cream is white with a hint of green tone. It has a whipped cream like smooth, velvety and slippery kind of texture. It has a strong fragrance of tea tree oil mixed with other herbs that last on hair for a day.
Experience With Himalaya Anti Dandruff Hair Cream
Being creamy in texture, the cream gets applied to hair very easily. My husband applies the cream one hour before shampooing or sometimes he keeps it overnight and washes his hair the next morning. Though, the usage directions given on the packaging say that you can apply it daily before or after hair wash however, I would suggest you apply it before wash as post wash application will make your scalp and hair oily.
While applying the cream before shampooing, he concentrated more on the root areas and observed that his hair became a little greasy near the roots. When he applied the cream on the hair strands, it hydrated the strands quite well. The cream is not heavy on hair like coconut oil or castor oil rather it is quite comfortable. Now, let’s see the results post wash.
Must Read: How To Use Argan Oil For Hair Growth?
The regular usage of Himalaya Anti Dandruff Hair Cream has really helped in reducing the dandruff problem of my husband. He makes sure to apply this cream twice a week. However, dandruff starts coming back if you are not regular with the usage. Moreover, the cream has really helped him in reducing the itchiness of his scalp. In addition, the cream makes hair soft and manageable and works quite effectively as a conditioner.
Overall, I am really satisfied with Himalaya Anti Dandruff Hair Cream and would definitely recommend buying this cream. The best part is that it is completely natural, safe to use and not at all heavy on the pocket.
Not So Good About Himalaya Anti Dandruff Hair Cream
- If used after washing, makes hair oily.
- Dandruff comes back if not regular with the cream usage.
My Rating – 4/5
Himalaya Anti Dandruff Hair Cream Review
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
Himalaya Anti Dandruff Hair Cream is natural, helps in reducing dandruff, itching of the scalp, makes hair soft & manageable & is economical.