Hi Everyone!! Kay Beauty Colour Corrector Stick – a new addition to the Kay Beauty line. Read on to know the details.
Last year, in the month of October, the Bollywood sensation Katrina Kaif launched her new beauty brand ‘Kay Beauty’ which is a bridge between high glamour and care. The range includes 3 lip products – Lip Crayons, Lip Pencils and Lip Toppers, Kajals, eyebrow pencil, etc. Now, Colour Corrector Sticks are added to the range. The whole range is available exclusively on Nykaa.com and Nykaa stores. Below is mentioned the description of these sticks.
Kay Beauty Colour Corrector Stick
- With these sticks, don`t let uneven skin tone get in the way of the perfect base.
- Get to the base of your concern and conceal them with the magic and technique of colour correction.
- Available in 5 colours, these sticks specifically target skin concerns like dark circles, redness, pigmentation, dullness and pale skin.
- These easy to carry, pencil format sticks help in reaching all corners of the face for easy blending.
- The super enriching formula with wonderful Marula Oil helps with intense hydration and makes it blend seamlessly into the skin, while Vitamin C helps in correcting the uneven skin tone.
Now, the struggle to get that flawless base is no more real!
Must Read: Kay Beauty By Katrina Kaif Launched On Nykaa
Kay Beauty Colour Corrector Stick Features
- Enriched With Marula Oil & Vitamin C
- Made In Europe
- Pencil To Powder Formula
- Pencil For Precision; Powder For Blended Finish
- Blended Matte Finish
- 100% Waterproof & Smudgeproof
- Dermatologically tested, cruelty-free and paraben-free
Quantity – 2.8 gm
Price – 599/-
Colour Availability – The stick is available in 5 colours.
Must Read: 6 Ways To Prepare For Home Quarantine
Shade Neutralizes – Blue, green and purple hues on medium to deep complexions.
Use it for – Concealing signs of fatigue, dark circles & sallow lifeless skin on deep complexions.
Shade Neutralizes – Brightens yellow tones
Use it for – Covering dark spots, old bruises or areas of dull complexion.
Must Read: Kay Beauty Liquid Eyeliner & Mascara
Shade Neutralizes – Yellow
Use it for – Concealing acne breakouts, rashes or skin irritations.
Shade Neutralizes – Blue, green and purple hues on light to medium complexions.
Use it for – Concealing signs of fatigue, dark circles & sallow lifeless skin on light complexions.
Shade Neutralizes – Blue and purple hues.
Use it for – Concealing under-eye circles in light skin tones, highlighting high points of the face.
This was all about Kay Beauty Colour Corrector Stick. Though slight skin discolouration issues can be tackled with the foundation and concealer but if you need a perfect, flawless look then the colour correctors will do the magic for you!!
Kay Beauty Colour Corrector Stick - New Launch Alert
Kay Beauty Colour Corrector Stick – a new addition to Kay Beauty line. Let the colour correctors do the magic & get a perfect, flawless look!