Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to review Lass Naturals Sunscreen Hydro Gel.
I got this sunscreen in my Blush Boxx May 2018 and have been using this for past 7 days and so, I am ready to share its review. I have already used Lass Naturals whitening roll on and Lass Naturals After Sun De-Tan Gel and have shared my reviews about these in my previous post.
Must Read: Lass Naturals After Sun De Tan Gel Review
Lass Naturals Sunscreen Hydro Gel Review
The foremost thing that is required by our skin during the summer season is a Sunscreen. It protects us from the harmful UV rays of the sun. So, sunscreen is considered as skin’s best friend. Today, I will be sharing my reviews on Lass Naturals Sunscreen Hydro Gel with SPF 50+.
About Lass Naturals
- It is an Indian brand that got incorporated in 1975.
- Its main focus is to provide products that are made with natural ingredients and are enriched with the goodness of nature.
- It also integrates the fundamentals of Ayurveda into the consumer products and cosmetics and cultivates the healthy lifestyle.
Lass Naturals Sunscreen Hydro Gel Description
- This sunscreen is made with the oil-free and fast absorbing formula to offer high, safer and stable SPF sun protection.
- Moreover, it has specialized encapsulated UV filter “SunCat DE” which protects against harmful UVA & UVB rays.
- SunCat DE acts as an antioxidant, anti-aging agent and as a sunscreen and protective agent.
- In addition, it is a water-based sunscreen that suits best to the normal, oily and acne-prone skin.
- Furthermore, the natural actives present in this sunscreen helps to brighten the dull skin.
Ingredients – For the complete list of ingredients, please refer the image provided.
Colour – Very light Peachy shade
Fragrance – Very mild flowery fragrance which is not at all bothering.
Quantity – 50 ml
Price – 265/-
(Lass Naturals After Sun De-Tan gel can be purchased from www.amazon.in)
Shelf Life – 2 years
How To Use?
Apply this sunscreen on the face, neck and other exposed areas, 20 minutes prior to sun exposure.
The Lass Naturals Sunscreen Hydro Gel comes in a translucent plastic bottle. It is provided with a pump dispenser to maintain hygiene. There is also a cap provided over the pump to avoid spillage. On closing the cap you will hear a ticking sound that ensures the bottle is closed. All the necessary details are mentioned on the bottle itself. The packaging is quite sturdy and travel-friendly also.
Must Read: Lass Naturals Whitening Deodorant Review
My Experience With Lass Naturals Sunscreen Hydro Gel
The sunscreen has a very soft thin consistency. It is not having gel-like consistency as expected from the name of the product. It gets absorbed into the skin very easily. Moreover, the fragrance is very refreshing and mild and will not irritate sensitive noses.
As per the usage directions, I apply the sunscreen 20 minutes before going out in the sun. I absolutely love the formula. It doesn’t give any sticky or greasy feeling. Hence, it is perfect sunscreen for those having oily skin type. Moreover, it doesn’t leave any white cast on the skin as many other sunscreens leave. Furthermore, the texture of the sunscreen helps in keeping the skin moisturized and doesn’t dry out the skin at all. It has a good staying power and offers good protection from the sun. The best part is that the sunscreen is free from paraben, sulphate, silicons and EDTA. So, people with sensitive skin can definitely use it. Even my 13 years old son is also using it.
Overall, I really liked Lass Naturals Sunscreen Hydro Gel. It fulfills what it claims and so, I would definitely recommend buying it.
Must Read: 13 Home Remedies To Remove Sun Tan From Face
Not So Good About Lass Naturals Sunscreen Hydro Gel
- There is nothing that I dislike about this product.
My Rating – 5/5
Lass Naturals Sunscreen Hydro Gel Review
Lass Naturals Sunscreen Hydro Gel is a sunscreen that is made with the oil-free and fast absorbing formula to offer high, safer and stable SPF sun protection. Moreover, it has specialized encapsulated UV filter “SunCat DE” which protects against harmful UVA & UVB rays. Let’s see its detailed review.