Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing L’Occitane Immortelle Reset Serum Review.
I love serums that can be applied overnight to get gorgeous looking skin the next morning. I always wanted to try this serum however, it was quite expensive so, I dropped the idea. But when I and my mom made some purchases from this brand from nykaa.com we got many samples of this serum. I was really very happy to receive these samples more than the products that I purchased. So, here I am with a detailed review. I have also shared my review on L’Occitane Terre De Lumiere Radiant Balm so, you can check that post as well.
L’Occitane Immortelle Reset Serum Review
- What if you could erase the impact of stress and fatigue, reset your skin overnight wake up each morning with fresh, rested healthy-looking skin?
- The serum will leave your skin looking fresh, rested, radiant and more youthful.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- Various factors such as pollution, our stressful busy lives, exhaustion, etc. leave a great impact on our skin.
- Therefore, it becomes really important to follow the night-time skin routine because our skin is best able to perform its repairing and regenerating functions at night.
- Combining the power of 3 active ingredients from natural origins, Immortelle Reset is a skincare activator that helps to reawaken, relax and refresh your dull, tired skin.
- The serum contains 3,000 bubbles of encapsulated Immortelle essential oil, protecting the oil for fresh anti-aging power with every use!
- Comfortable and lightweight texture for fast absorption and quick delivery of skincare benefits.
Must Read: Benefits Of Oil And Water Based Serums
L’Occitane Immortelle Reset Serum Claims
According to the website:
- The skin looks more rested after 1 night.
- After 7 nights, the skin looks revitalized.
- After using for 28 nights, the skin looks transformed.
Quantity – 30 ml
Price – 4500/-
Shelf Life – 3 years
L’Occitane Immortelle Reset Serum comes in a beautiful dual toned glass bottle and is provided with a pump which is further protected by a shiny blue-coloured cap. However, as shared above, I am having samples of this serum that come in sachets.
How To Use?
Step 1: Cleanse your face and apply toner.
Step 2: Take the required quantity of serum into the palms of your hands and apply it to your face & neck. Massage lightly with a gesture from bottom to top and center to outside.
Step 3: Apply your moisturizer or cream.
Must Read: Aegte 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum Review
Benefits Of 3 Actives In The Serum
- Immortelle Essential Oil: The hero ingredient of the L’Occitane Immortelle Reset Serum is Immortelle Essential Oil which is twice as strong an antioxidant than Vitamin E. It helps to double the rate of micro-circulation in the skin and also boosts collagen production. This makes it a powerful ingredient for treating skin overnight.
- Acmella Oleacera: Also known as the ‘natural alternative to Botox’, this ingredient on application helps to relax muscle tension making the skin look rested.
- Marjoram Extract: This ingredient restarts gene expression functions that have become sluggish or dormant due to stress, pollution, UV exposure and natural aging. This is because it works on the basis of Epigenetics. It has the ability to prevent wrinkles and improve dull complexion.
My Experience With L’Occitane Immortelle Reset Serum
The serum has a super-light gel-like texture and has an amazing, refreshing subtle fragrance that helps in relaxing at bedtime. Within the serum are present small golden bubbles of the Immortelle Essential Oil that break down when massaged into the skin. The serum gets absorbed into the skin quickly. Initially, it feels a little sticky but once absorbed it doesn’t leave behind any greasiness. I was a little worried that whether this serum will be suitable for my combination or not. However, it really suited me well and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin.
I am using this serum for the past seven days and I can definitely say that my skin is feeling hydrated and glowing but not oily. It feels quite soft, smooth and plump. However, to notice its anti-aging effects, it is important to use the serum religiously at least for a month so, I am planning to buy its full-size packaging.
Overall, I absolutely loved how the little golden bubbles do magic on my skin making it look fresh, healthy and glowing in the morning. So, get ready to reset your skin with this serum. However, I understand that the serum is quite expensive but we all know that skin is always worth the investment. So, if you are looking for some anti-aging products that can also keep your skin hydrated and radiant then, you should definitely try it once.
Not So Good About L’Occitane Immortelle Reset Serum
- Quite expensive
My Rating – 4/5
L'Occitane Immortelle Reset Serum Review
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
Reset your skin with L’Occitane Immortelle Reset Serum. The golden bubbles do some magic on the skin making it look fresh, healthy & glowing.