Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing L’Oreal Luxe Leather Limited Edition Lipstick Review.
In one of my previous posts, I shared with you that I missed on trying some new launches from L’Oreal. So, I grabbed some during the sale at nykaa.com and this is one of those lipsticks that I got for myself. I have also shared my review on L’Oreal Paris Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lipstick and L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick so, you can check these posts as well. Now, let’s see how this lipstick performed.
L’Oreal Luxe Leather Limited Edition Lipstick Review
- Wear the most elegant obsession on your lips which is inspired by the richest leather goods.
- The lipstick comes in the richest matte and satin texture and is available in 6 luxury leather-inspired n*de shades.
- Lipstick allows you to experience everyday luxury while looking and feeling great.
- Its lightweight, creamy yet matte formula is perfect for everyday comfortable use.
L’Oreal Luxe Leather Limited Edition Lipstick Features
- From the iconic color riche range, it is a limited edition lipstick collection.
- Inspired by the luxury leather goods from the Paris Fashion Week
- Super creamy and highly pigmented formula
- Feels absolutely comfortable on the lips and is ideal for everyday wear.
Quantity – 3.7 gm
Price – 750/-
Shelf Life – 3 years
Shades Availability – The lipstick is available in 6 luxury leather-inspired n*de shades.
L’Oreal Luxe Leather Limited Edition Lipstick comes in a dark brown leather casing that has a golden rim in the middle having the brand’s logo. It looks so luxe, stylish & gorgeous and I absolutely loved the packaging. The lipstick itself comes encased a brown coloured textured cardboard box that mimics the leathery look. The product-related details can be seen on the box. At the base of the lipstick is given the colour-coded sticker on which the shade number and name are mentioned.
My Experience With L’Oreal Luxe Leather Limited Edition Lipstick
I have got this lipstick in the shade 292 Shellie’s Plan which is a beautiful peachy n*de colour and is apt for everyday wear. However, the shade may wash out the dusky skin tones.
The lipstick contains jojoba oil and has a creamy texture. It glides on the lips effortlessly. It is quite pigmented and if you have pigmented lips then, you need to give two swipes. However, the pigmentation is buildable which means that as you apply more layers, the lipstick will not look patchy. It is quite lightweight and is comfortable to wear. The lipstick keeps the lips moisturized throughout the wear.
L’Oreal Luxe Leather Limited Edition Lipstick claims to offer matte finish however, it settles into a creamy matte finish. The lipstick is not smudge-proof and it transfers as well. On my lips, it stays for 3-4 hours without disturbing and after having a meal, it fades and needs reapplication.
As you all know that I like lipsticks that are creamy in texture, super-moisturizing so, this lipstick fulfills my requirements and is perfect for those having dry lips. So, I would definitely recommend trying these.
Not So Good About L’Oreal Luxe Leather Limited Edition Lipstick
- A little expensive
- Offers creamy matte rather than matte as claimed
My Rating – 3.5/5
L'Oreal Luxe Leather Limited Edition Lipstick Review
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
L’Oreal Luxe Leather Limited Edition Lipstick is creamy, quite pigmented, offers creamy matte finish & keeps the lips moisturised throughout.