Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to share L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Pomade Review.
Only perfectly shaped brows can frame a face beautifully!!
Isn’t it? Initially, I never paid much attention to my brows, However, I used to realize while looking at my photographs that something is missing on my face. Actually, my brows are light and then I started filling them. So, I can say that a good brow product should always have a place in every makeup kit. It is the only product that can shape your brows and can give definition to your whole face. So, today I will be talking about L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Pomade that has been launched in India.
L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Pomade Review
- With L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Pomade, build perfectly defined brows to get a natural or bold look.
- This highly-pigmented, matte formula glides smoothly and so can create, define and fill your brows easily.
- It is provided with a precise slanted brush that permits you to create the brows of your dreams!
- It resists smudging and fading and is quite long-wear.
Features Of L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Pomade
- Built-in slanted brush for an easy, precise application
- A long-wear formula that resists smudging and fading
- Buildable look, from natural to bold
What Is It?
Brow pomade is an eyebrow paint that comes in a teeny weeny pot. It is being used all over by Makeup Artists due to its versatility and long life.
L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Pomade comes in a beautiful silver coloured packaging. The pomade is in a transparent pot and is provided with a built-in slanted brush for an easy and precise application. I absolutely liked this packaging as it is sleek, handy and travel-friendly. The ingredient list is mentioned on the pot itself.
Must Read: Sugar Kohl Of Honour Intense Kajal Review
Quantity – 3 gm
Price – 799/-
Shelf Life – 3 years
Shades Availability – 2 shades
How To Use?
- Dip the provided brush into the Pomade and wipe off any excess.
- Now, outline your brows and fill them to get the desired look.
- With a clean spoolie brush, brush through to blend.
Must Read: How To Shape Eyebrows At Home
My Experience With L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Pomade
I got the pomade in the shade 104 Brunette. The shade 106 Ebony is a dark brown shade so, I thought it will give a more blackish tone on me. So, I went for 104 Brunette as it is a lighter brown shade and will suit me more.
The pomade has a soft and creamy consistency. It glides on the brows easily just like butter and is quite pigmented as well. It is recommended to take soft and small brush strokes while applying it. The product takes a few minutes to settle and you will get enough time for blending it well and correct mistakes if any. However, once it is set, it will stay on for the whole day. Without rubbing, it can stay for 9-10 hours.
The best part is that the product doesn’t melt at all so, even oily skin types can use it without any issues. The pomade is smudge-proof and doesn’t fade at all. Now, the question arises if it is waterproof or not? If you are stuck in rain then, the pomade will not smudge on its own. However, if you will rub your wet brows then, it will smudge a bit. So, it can be said that it is water-resistant.
L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Pomade is a must-have product for the beauties having light, scanty and unevenly shaped brows. Rather, I should say it is a much-needed product for all of us as no one has perfect brows. If someone has the perfect ones then a touch up is definitely required.
Good About L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Pomade
- Soft, creamy and light formula
- Comes with built-in brush
- Blends easily
- Quite pigmented
- Required in small quantity
- Water resistant
- Suitable for all skin types
Not So Good About L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Pomade
- Shade availability is less
My Rating – 4.9/5
L'Oreal Paris Brow Artist Pomade Review
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Pomade is a must-have product for those having light, scanty & unevenly shaped brows. I’m really in love with it.