Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Purify & Mattify Review.
People with oily skin or combination skin must be aware of the benefits of clay masks. However, every skin type can use these masks but all you need to do is find the right one according to your skin type. Clay masks help in drawing out impurities from the skin, help in keeping your skin look fresh and bright, give a matte appearance, refine pores, manage break-out prone skin and also helps in restoring skin’s balance. I have combination skin so, I picked up L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Purify & Mattify and here is its detailed review.
L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Purify & Mattify Review
- With this3 Pure Clays and Eucalyptus mask, transform skin in just 10 minutes.
- L’Oreal Paris Skin Experts have created the indulgent, transformative, super-charged Pure-Clay face mask for clogged pores.
- Enriched with the power of Eucalyptus, this clay mask purifies and mattifies your skin in just 10 minutes.
- It offers a soothing and refreshing spa-like experience due to the presence of Eucalyptus while the powerful pure clays penetrate deep to remove impurities and unclog pores.
- The clay mask caters to shiny and oily skin thereby revealing clarified, mattified, and refreshed complexion.
- The skin appears less shiny, purified and healthier and pores seem tightened and less visible, without over-drying.
Must Read: 8 Amazing Benefits Of Kaolin Clay
Must Read: Amazing Benefits Of Multani Mitti For Face
L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Purify & Mattify Features
- Formulated with Kaolin, Montmorillonite, Moroccan Lave Clays
- Enhanced with Eucalyptus Leaf Extract
- Draws out build-up impurities, dirt and oils
- Absorb impurities and unclog pores
- Reduces excess shine
- Refreshes skin and allows it to breathe
- Does not dry out the skin and is for all skin types
Quantity – 48 gm
Price – 750/-
Shelf Life – 3 years
L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Purify & Mattify comes in a heavy, transparent glass tub and is provided with a light green coloured screw cap beneath which is given a white coloured lid to protect the product from coming out. The mask itself comes encased in a colour coordinated paper box packaging with all the details mentioned on it. Though the glass packaging is a little heavy but it looks so royal. The tub packaging is not hygienic to use but one thing which is good about such packaging is that you can use even the last bit of the product.
Must Read: 8 Best Face Packs For Acne Prone Skin
My Experience With L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Purify & Mattify
The mask appears light minty green in colour and as the name suggests it has a clay-like texture – thick and smooth. it has an earthy fragrance which is quite refreshing and not that strong so, it will not bother sensitive noses.
The mask spreads very easily on the skin and takes around 10-15 to get dry. Make sure not to apply a thick layer of this mask. I wish the mask would have come with a spatula. During the initial few seconds of application, it gives a mild tingling sensation to the skin which assures me that the mask is working. When the mask starts to dry, it gives the tightening effect on the skin as if some facelift procedure is going on (I am just imagining). The clay mask is quite easy to rinse off. All I do is give some massage in a circular motion with my moist fingers and then rinse off with water.
Efficacy Of L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Purify & Mattify
As per its claims, the mask effectively draws out impurities, dirt and excess oil from the skin making it look clean and clear. It also reduces shine and mattifies the skin. It removes dullness from the face and the skin feels soft and smooth post-application. The good part is that it doesn’t give any sort of irritation or redness to my sensitive skin so, according to me, sensitive skin types can easily use this mask. However, I do feel that this mask will not be suitable for people with extremely dry skin type especially during winters and if you still want to use to get that purifying benefits, make sure to follow up with a heavy moisturizer.
Overall, I really liked L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Purify & Mattify and it has become a perfect skin purifying & mattifying treatment for me. Though, the brand says to use it thrice a week however, I prefer to use it twice a week and since my t-zone is oily so, I use it on that part only. This way, I will be able to make this mask stay a little longer as the quantity offered is too less and the price is a bit on a higher side.
Must Read: Bubble Masks & Their Benefits For Skin
Not So Good About L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Purify & Mattify
- A little pricey.
- The glass packaging is not really safe to travel with.
- May not be suitable for people with extremely dry skin type, especially during winters.
My Rating – 4.5/5
L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Purify & Mattify Review
L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask Purify & Mattify has become a perfect skin purifying & mattifying treatment for me as it fulfills what it claims