Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing Mirah Belle Intimate Hygiene Wash Review.
We all know how important it is to maintain intimate hygiene. The intimate area needs special care and if not taken care of properly can lead to vaginal infections. So, I make it a point not to use regular soaps and shower gels for cleaning intimate area as it can lead to a pH imbalance of the area. The pH imbalance leads to vaginal infections. I have already shared my experience with Everteen Natural Intimate Wash, PeeSafe Natural Intimate Wash and V Wash Plus Expert Intimate Hygiene so, you can check these posts as well. Today, I will be talking about Mirah Belle Intimate Hygiene Wash that I have purchased from nykaa.com.
Mirah Belle Intimate Hygiene Wash With Tea Tree, Chamomile & Aloe Vera Review
Before going further with the review let me tell you about Science of Vaginal Hygiene
- It is very important to maintain an optimum level of pH in the intimate area.
- The normal healthy vagina is acidic and the pH is between 3.5- 4.5.
- This pH level provides an ideal environment for the survival of good bacteria (lactobacilli) that help keep your vagina clean and healthy.
- If this delicate balance is disturbed, it can lead to multiplication of harmful bacteria.
- This, in turn, leads to various vaginal discomfort symptoms like foul odor, irritation, and vaginal discharge.
- It is not good to use soap for maintaining intimate hygiene as most soaps are alkaline in nature. They have a pH value ranging from 8-10 and can destroy the natural protective layer of your intimate skin which is acidic leading to vaginal problems.
Mirah Belle Intimate Hygiene Wash Description
- It is important for every woman to maintain a proper hygienic condition of their intimate parts.
- Try Mirah belle Intimate Hygiene Wash which will keep the intimate area clean and fresh.
- This intimate wash is infused with the goodness of Tea Tree and Chamomile so, no more foul smells and no more unhygienic and unclean private parts.
Must Read: Alps Goodness Tea Tree Essential Oil Review
Must Read: Himalaya Intimate Wash For Moms Review
Mirah Belle Intimate Hygiene Wash Features
- Made with natural ingredients
- Maintains vaginal health
- Relieves itchiness and cures rashes
- Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Fungal
- Free from sulfate, paraben, mineral oil, formaldehyde, petrolatum, paraffin and DEA.
- It is cruelty-free as well.
Benefits Of Ingredients
- Tea tree oil kills bad bacteria and gets rid of fungal infection in intimate areas.
- The regular use also helps in getting rid of rashes and inflammation.
- The good part is that it doesn’t disturb the balance of good bacteria.
- Chamomile and Aloe vera extracts give a soothing effect.
Quantity – 200 ml
Price – 354/-
Shelf Life – 2 years
Mirah belle Intimate Hygiene Wash comes in a transparent plastic bottle. It is provided with a pump dispenser that dispenses the right amount of the product. The bottle bears all the product-related necessary details on it. Overall, the packaging is simple & sturdy however, it is not travel-friendly.
My Experience With Mirah Belle Intimate Hygiene Wash
The intimate wash is transparent and has a flowy consistency. It has a strong fragrance of Tea tree oil that helps in countering the bad/foul odour. One pump is enough for one-time usage. I take the product in my palm and apply it to the concerned area. On giving a gentle massage, the product lathers well and effectively cleanse away all the impurities and infection-causing bacteria.
I was on my vacations and forgot to carry my intimate wash with me and during that period, I washed the area with soap. This resulted in fungal infection, irritation and itching. I was under medication for 3 days and along with the medicine, I used this intimate hygiene Wash twice a day. This has really helped me in getting rid of irritation, rashes and itching. The intimate wash is effective in maintaining the natural microbial flora of the vaginal area and also offers soothing effect.
The Hygiene Wash is made with organic ingredients and is free from sulfate, paraben, mineral oil, phthalates and is cruelty-free as well. It is quite safe to use during periods and helps in avoiding infections.
Overall, I am really satisfied with Mirah belle Intimate Hygiene Wash and would strongly recommend every woman to maintain intimate hygiene using this product. After all, intimate hygiene plays a very important role in reproductive health and quality of life.
Not So Good About The Product
- Not travel-friendly
My Rating – 4.9/5
Mirah Belle Intimate Hygiene Wash Review
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
Mirah Belle Intimate Hygiene Wash is made with organic ingredients, cleanse the area & helps in getting rid of irritation, rashes & itching.