Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Review.
I have combination skin however, the oily parts are dominant. So, I always look for products that can keep my skin moisturized without making it sticky or oily. This gel is one of the bestsellers of Neutrogena and I have heard a lot of positive reviews about this gel so, I wanted to try this product. It was available at nykaa.com at a 30% discount so, I just grabbed the deal. I have also shared my review on Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator so, you can also check that post. Now, let’s see how this product worked for me.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Review #HydroBoost
- The gel has a unique light-weighted fresh texture.
- It can be instantly absorbed and is proven to effectively lock in abundant hydration deep within your skin.
- It continuously quenches your skin’s thirst throughout the day.
Must Read: Neutrogena Deep Clean Brightening Foaming Cleanser Review
Must Read: New Ponds Super Light Gel Oil Free Moisturiser Review
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Features
- Contains 3 Powerful Ingredients
- Absorbs moisture from the air and releases it into the skin over time
- Progressive moisture release technology
- Effectively replenishes and retains hydration
- Offer 48-hour hydration
- Oil-Free, Alcohol-free
- Dermatologist tested & Non-comedogenic
Quantity – 50 gm
Price – 849/-
Shelf Life – 3 years
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel comes in a blue coloured tub that looks very soothing and refreshing to eyes. It is provided with a light blue coloured screw cap beneath which is given a protective lid to prevent product-spillage. The gel itself comes encased in a bright, shiny aqua blue coloured cardboard box that bears the product-related details on it.
Must Read: L’Oreal Paris Hydrafresh Genius Water-Bursting Mask Review
Must Read: Laneige Water Sleeping Mask Review
My Experience With Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
The gel is pale blue in colour and has a soft, smooth, gel-like consistency that jiggles slightly when you move the jar. It has a mild refreshing fragrance that really calms the senses. However, it vanishes within seconds after the application so, it will not be bothering for the sensitive noses.
The gel spreads easily & smoothly on the skin and a pea-sized amount is enough for the entire face which means it will last longer. One thing that I noticed is that unlike some other moisturisers that sit on the skin, this gel gets absorbed quickly, my pores suck this gel up like a vacuum. It instantly hydrates the skin making it feel so soft and smooth and offers an almost matte finish. This oil-free gel is so perfect for the people with oily or combination skin types as it doesn’t leave behind any greasiness on the skin. I started applying it as a night cream but then, I tried it under my makeup and this gel really kept my skin hydrated and gave a perfect makeup finish.
Must Read: Nivea Aloe Hydration Skin Cream Review
Must Read: New Dove Deep Moisturisation Cream Review
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel contains 3 powerful ingredients
- Hyaluronic acid that can hold in moisture up to 1,000 times its molecular weight and constantly pumps & locks in hydration from within.
- Glycerine – a humectant that works like a sponge, keeps drawing moisture from the surroundings and offers lasting hydration for the skin.
- Antioxidant Olive Extract Formula that repairs skin’s barrier which is damaged by the environment thereby strengthening the skin.
Must Read: How To Use Olive Oil To Get Glowing Skin?
The gel claims to offers hydration for 48 hours however, I couldn’t test it for so long but yes, it definitely keeps my skin hydrated for the whole day. The best part about the gel is that it doesn’t clog pores.
Overall, I absolutely loved this lightweight, hydrating moisturiser and would definitely recommend trying this.
Not So Good About Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
- A little expensive.
My Rating – 4.5/5
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Review
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel is oil-free, instantly hydrates the skin making it feel so soft & smooth & offers an almost matte finish.