Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to review New L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipsticks.
L’Oreal has recently come up with a new range of lipsticks called L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipsticks in a wide variety of 20 shades. I have purchased two shades from the range – 211 Spring Rosette and 214 Raspberry Syrup from nykaa.com. So, here is the detailed review.
New L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipsticks Review
- With these lipsticks, indulge your lips in rich vibrant colour.
- The unique formula will not only give you a gorgeous velvet matte finish but will also moisturize your lips.
- These lipsticks have jojoba oil that helps in keeping the lips moisturized.
- With its matte gel technology, you can create an intense matte look.
- These are highly pigmented, easy to apply and long-lasting.
Must Read: L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Pomade Review
New L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipsticks Features
- Now in a luxurious new black leather packaging.
- Highly pigmented lip shades from the ultra matte collection.
- Extreme colour payoff in just one swipe.
- Provides intense hydration that stays all day long.
- Non-drying and super comfortable on lips.
Quantity – 3.7 gm
Price – 750/-
Shades Availability – The lipsticks are available in 20 shades.
These lipsticks come in a black leather packaging which looks quite luxurious. The details (number and name) of the shade are mentioned on the base of the lipstick. The tip of the lipstick is slightly slanted so as to hug the lips properly. Overall, the packaging is quite sturdy and convenient to carry and therefore, it is travel-friendly.
Colour, Texture, Formula, Pigmentation & Finish
- 211 Spring Rosette is a beautiful onion shade and is swatched on the top of my hand. 214 Raspberry Syrup is a coral pink shade and is swatched below.
- L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipsticks have a soft and creamy texture.
- Moreover, as the name suggests these moist matte lipsticks glide on the lips easily and are comfortable to wear.
- These lipsticks contain jojoba oil that helps in keeping the lips moisturized and so they don’t dry out the lips. Rather, they keep the lips smooth and soft.
- Speaking of the pigmentation, 211 Spring Rosette shade is not that pigmented. I had to apply it 3-4 times to get the opacity. On the other hand, 214 Raspberry Syrup is quite pigmented and offers rich colour pay off in a single swipe.
- L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipsticks settle into a velvet matte finish.
Wearability, Transferability, Staying Power
- These lipsticks are comfortable to wear and feel light on the lips. These don’t give any stretchy feeling to the lips.
- Moreover, the lipsticks don’t accentuate the fine lips of the lips.
- However, the lipsticks are not transfer-proof.
- Moreover, these are not smudge-proof.
- After 4 hours of application, these lipsticks faded a bit, however, these faded evenly. After having my meals, the lipsticks faded from the outer edges of my upper lips.
- So, you will definitely need a touch up after eating or drinking something.
- Without disturbing, the lipstick stays on the lips for around 4-5 hours.
- If you are having light snacks and drinks, then the intensity of the shades will decrease. However, these will not fade off completely.
Good About New L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipsticks
- The packaging is quite luxurious
- Available in a wide range of 20 shades
- Creamy formula
- Glide on the lips easily
- Provide long-lasting hydration
- Set to a velvety matte finish
- Don’t accentuate the fine lines
- Stay for 4-5 hours
Not So Good About New L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipsticks
- Not transfer proof
- Little pricey
- Lighter shades are not that pigmented
Overall, I liked these lipsticks as the formula is quite moisturizing for the lips especially during the winter season and the shades availability is wide. So, you can definitely find the shade according to your skin tone and requirement.
My Rating – 4/5
New L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipsticks Review
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
New L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipsticks are quite moisturizing, non-drying, set into velvety matte finish & stay for 4-5 hours.