Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to review NY Bae Mets Matte Lip Crayons.
NY Bae is an ultra-affordable brand of lipsticks that offers a huge range of shades. It has the perfect shade for every skin tone and complexion. Recently, NY Bae has launched a new range of lip products called “NY Bae Mets Matte Lip Crayon.” Let’s see the detailed review.
NY Bae Mets Matte Lip Crayons Review
NY Bae Mets Matte Lip Crayons are a newly formulated lip colour crayons that give a smooth matte finish to your lips. These are available in 6 different shades. So, now you can get soft and colourful lips every day.
Must Read: The Most Affordable NY Bae Lip Liners Review
Must Read: Wet n Wild Velvet Matte Lip Color Review
- You will absolutely love NY Bae Lip Crayons if excellent coverage and the high colour pay-off is what gets you going.
- They are highly pigmented and super long-lasting so, you don’t have to worry about constant re-application.
- In addition, this crayon lipstick has a soft texture with a silky matte finish and a must-have product.
- Moreover, it provides maximum coverage with the right amount of colour and comes in stunning shades that don’t fail to impress.
- The Crayon has a creamy consistency that settles into a matte finish eventually.
How to use NY Bae Mets Matte Lip Crayons?
- Open the cap and start applying the product from the centre of the upper lip, in your cupid’s bow.
- Follow your lip line evenly, and fill the colour evenly all over the upper and lower lips.
Must Read: Stay Quirky Liquid Lipsticks Review
Ingredients – Ingredients are not mentioned on the product.
Price – 149/-
Quantity – 2.8gm
Availability – Only on www.purplle.com
NY Bae Lip Crayons come in a pencil form. They are not retractable. So, you need to sharpen them when required. The tip of the crayon is protected with a good quality transparent cap that holds the crayon tightly. So, you can carry it in your purses as it is very sleek and lightweight. However, important details like ingredients, manufacture date etc. are not mentioned on the product. The shade name is written on the base of the crayon.
Must Read: The Most Affordable NY Bae Lipsticks Review
Texture, Formula, Pigmentation And Finish
- NY Bae Lip Crayons have a very soft and creamy texture.
- They are quite comfortable on the lips and you will get the feeling as if you have applied nothing on the lips.
- In addition, the formula is non-drying.
- Speaking of the pigmentation, NY Bae has done an amazing job.
- All the shades are super pigmented and give 100% full-colour pay off in a single swipe.
- Also, these lip crayons settle into a matte finish on the lips.
Must Read: NY Bae Color Corrector Stick Review
Wearability, Transferability And Staying Power
All the shades in the NY Bae Mets Matte Lip Crayon range are very comfortable to wear. They don’t dry out the lips. However, they are not 100% transfer proof. You will need a touch up after eating or drinking something. Without disturbing, these crayons stay on the lips for around 3-4 hours. One thing that needs to be kept in mind, they are not at all smudge proof or waterproof. So, if you lick or rub your lips, they will come off very easily.
Must Read: NY Bae Liquid Lipsticks Review
Pros Of NY Bae Mets Matte Lip Crayons
- Smooth Application
- High Colour Payoff
- Intense Pigmentation
- Non Drying
- Long Lasting
- Single Stroke Application
- Travel-Friendly Packaging
- Easy Layering
- Easy Application
- Quite Affordable
- Easily Removable
Cons Of NY Bae Mets Matte Lip Crayons
- Not transfer proof
- Have to sharpen the crayons
- Not smudge proof
- Not waterproof
In spite of having the above-said cons, these crayons have become my favourites. Getting so many benefits at such a price point force me to overlook these cons. So, if you are also on a budget just like me then check out these lipsticks and choose a shade of your choice.
My Rating – 4/5
NY Bae Mets Matte Lip Crayons Review
NY Bae Mets Matte Lip Crayons are a newly formulated lip colour crayons that give a smooth matte finish to your lips. They are available in 6 different shades. They are highly pigmented and super long-lasting. They are available at purplle.com at a price point of 149/- only.