Hi Everyone!! NY Bae SkinFident Serum with Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate is the product that I have chosen to share my review on.
NY Bae has recently launched serums that caters to different skin issues. The serums introduced are:
- Serum with Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate – Eternal as the Empire State for a wrinkle-free skin
- with Salicylic Acid – Shining as Sitcom Star for Acne-Free Skin
- with 20% Vitamin C – Timeless as Times Square for Brighter Skin
- Serum with Glycolic Acid – Radiant as Show Stopper Serum for Oil-Free Skin
- Serum with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C – Ageless as the Liberty Lady for a Softer Skin
- Eye Serum with Hyaluronic Acid – Resurrecting Under Brooklyn Bridge for Un-puffy Eyes
I have purchased two serums – NY Bae SkinFident Serum with Salicylic Acid – Shining as Sitcom Star for Acne-Free Skin and with Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate – Eternal as the Empire State for a wrinkle-free skin. Now, let’s see the detailed review.
Must Read: Benefits Of Oil And Water Based Serums
NY Bae SkinFident Serum with Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate Review
- Gift your skin the chance to look fresh and glowing with NY Bae SkinFident Eternal as the Empire State Serum.
- Infused with Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, it creates a protective layer for your skin and has age-defying properties which make your skin look young and radiant.
NY Bae SkinFident Serum with Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate Claims
- Controls sebum production
- Promotes skin whitening
- Helps prevent acne
Must Read: NY Bae Mets Matte Lip Crayons Review
Key Ingredients Of NY Bae SkinFident Serum with Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
Quantity – 10 ml
Price – 175/-
The serum is available only on purplle.com
Shelf Life – 2 years
How To Use?
NY Bae SkinFident Serum with Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate comes in a frosted glass bottle with a white coloured screw cap. The bottle is provided with a dropper that needs to be fixed by removing the cap which makes the application quite easy. The serum comes encased in a white cardboard box with all the product-related details mentioned on it.
Must Read: Benefits Of Hyaluronic Acid For Skin
Colour, Consistency & Fragrance Of NY Bae SkinFident Serum
The serum appears slightly golden in colour. It has a consistency a little thicker than the water. If you have tried Good Vibes under eye serum then, you can relate easily. It has a similar consistency. NY Bae SkinFident Serum with Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate has a mild fragrance. When I sniff it from the bottle then, it appeals to me but when the serum gets absorbed into the skin and settles down then, the fragrance changes and doesn’t feel much appealing. However, liking for fragrances varies from person to person.
When I purchased NY Bae SkinFident Serum with Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, I was not aware of the uses or benefits of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate so, I tried to search for it. If you want to know the benefits, go through the post.
Must Read: NY Bae Metallic Liquid Lipstick Review
Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (SAP) & Its Benefits
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate is a stable, naturally occurring, water-soluble form of Vitamin C.
- It is considered as a preferable choice for cosmetic formulations as it is stable and doesn’t oxidize and go bad in a few months’ time.
- Moreover, it is also considered as gentle and acts as a powerful antioxidant that can treat acne.
- SAP also helps in slowing down the aging process and formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- SAP is known to interfere with melanin production and is so added to sunscreens and even in after sun care products.
- It treats skin discoloration and also acts as a supporting ingredient in many skin whitening and brightening products.
My Experience With NY Bae SkinFident Serum with Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
As per the usage directions, I apply the serum on my clean face before going to bed at night. The serum has a light consistency and gets absorbed into the skin quickly with a little massage. The good part is that it doesn’t leave behind any greasiness which makes it quite suitable for oily and combination skin types.
NY Bae SkinFident Serum comes with SAP and so it claims of controlling sebum production. I have combination skin and in summers, my t-zone becomes really oily. This serum effectively controls oil for 3-4 hours however, the next morning I can see oil peeping through my skin. The serum also claims to prevent acne and since the time I have started using this serum, I haven’t got any acne. The best part is that the serum adds a nice glow to the skin and the skin looks very soft, supple and brightened up. As far as its claim of skin whitening is concerned, I haven’t seen such changes on my skin but definitely, my skin looks brightened up.
NY Bae SkinFident Serum also contains Sodium hyaluronate which is able to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin and keeps the skin hydrated, soft and supple. So, people with dry skin types can also use this serum.
Overall, NY Bae SkinFident Serum with Sodium hyaluronate is an effective serum so, I would definitely recommend incorporating it in your skin care regime.
NY Bae SkinFident Serum Review
NY Bae SkinFident Serum with Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate is an effective serum so, you should definitely incorporate it in your skincare regime.