Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing Nykaa So Creme Creamy Matte Lipsticks Swatches & Review.
In my previous post, I shared with you that Nykaa has come up with a new range of lipsticks called Nykaa So Creme Creamy Matte Lipstick. The range is available in 18 shades and comprises of shades ranging from n*des to pinks, reds and plums for every mood and occasion. In this post, I will be swatching all the shades for you.
Nykaa So Creme Creamy Matte Lipsticks Swatches & Review
- Creamy matte finish
- One stroke application
- High colour pay-off
- Smooth application
- Lightweight & Hydrating
- Long-lasting comfort
Shades Availability – The lipstick is available in 18 shades.
Quantity – 4.2 gm
Price – 299/-
Shelf Life – 3 years
Ingredients – The ingredient list is not given.
Packaging Of Nykaa So Creme Creamy Matte Lipsticks
Nykaa So Creme Creamy Matte Lipsticks come in a colour-coordinated, plastic casing so, it becomes really easy to identify the shade. However, the shade name is mentioned on the base of the lipstick as well. On the cap, you will find some black colored thin circular bands that make the packaging a little attractive. The cap provided holds the tube tightly making it travel-friendly.
Swatches Of Nykaa So Creme Creamy Matte Lipsticks & Their Description
Must Read: 6 Ways To Prepare For Home Quarantine
1. Game On – Pink tone nude and for light and medium skin tones
2. Wakeup Makeup – Light pink tone nude
3. Like a Boss – Terracotta red
4. Day Dreaming – Dusty rose
5. You’re Latte – Neutral tone brown shade
6. Bon Apetite Baby – Bright corally red colour
7. Gossip Dose – Classic soft maroon
8. Traffic Jammin’ – Mauve tone colour
9. Walk the Walk – Bright warm rose colour
10. It’s a Date – Beautiful quite dark rich plum tone shade
11. Nailed It – Classic dark wine colour (perfect for occasions & winter season)
12. Dressed to Kill – Darker red with pink undertones
13. On Fire – True classic red
14. Let it Snooze – Lovely peachy brown colour that can be worn every day.
15. Break a Leg – Pink tone nude
16. Deja Nude – Dark brown colour
17. TGIF – Pretty berry colour with plum tones
18. Pep Talk – Fun bright pink
Must Read: Nykaa Skin Potion Facial Oil Review
My Experience With Nykaa So Creme Creamy Matte Lipsticks
The lipstick has a soft, creamy texture and it glides smoothly & effortlessly on the lips just like butter. It offers medium to high coverage depending upon the shade you are using. It has a mild sweet fragrance that hardly stays for 1-2 minutes so, it will not be bothering for sensitive noses.
The lipstick claims to offer a creamy matte finish however, according to me, it leans more towards creamy finish rather than matte. The lipstick is quite lightweight and comfortable to wear. It keeps the lips moisturized and is the best option for those having dry lips. It doesn’t accentuate fine lines on the lips and doesn’t highlight the dry patches. Moreover, it is available in 18 shades to choose from and is quite affordable as well.
As the name suggests, it is a creamy lipstick so, it does transfer and is not smudge-proof as well. On my lips, it stays for 3-4 hours without disturbing and needs re-application after having full meals as it fades from the inner corners. As far as I am concerned, I like creamy lipsticks and don’t mind reapplying them and such lipsticks are perfect for everyday use. So, if you are on a budget, like such formula and looking for some lipsticks for daily use then, you can definitely try Nykaa So Creme Creamy Matte Lipsticks.
Not So Good About Nykaa So Creme Creamy Matte Lipsticks
- The ingredient list is not given
- Offers more creamy finish rather than creamy matte
My Rating – 4/5
#NykaaBeauty, #NykaaCosmetics, IAmANykaaEveryday, #SoCremeEveryday, #NykaaCreamyMatte
Nykaa So Creme Creamy Matte Lipsticks
This post shares Nykaa So Creme Creamy Matte Lipsticks swatches & review. It would help you to choose the right shade out of 18 available.