Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to review PeeSafe Natural Intimate Wash.
All you lovely ladies must be aware of the fact that the intimate area needs special care. It is very important to maintain the hygiene otherwise it will make you more prone to vaginal infections. I have already shared my reviews on Everteen Natural Intimate Wash and V Wash Plus Expert Intimate Hygiene. Today, I will be sharing my review on this wash which I have been using for the past 15 days. So, let’s see its detailed review.
PeeSafe Natural Intimate Wash Review
- The PeeSafe Natural Intimate Wash offers you protection from irritation, bad odour, infections and health hazards.
- The product is curated specifically keeping in mind the unique needs of women.
- It is 100% alcohol-free and comes with the goodness of Ayurveda to take utmost care of the intimate area.
- It is crafted carefully with 4 natural exquisite ingredients such as Witch Hazel extracts which is an anti-irritant and also has soothing properties.
- Moreover, it contains Palasa (Butea Frondosa) that helps in preventing white water discharge and rejuvenates delicate skin.
- In addition, the PeeSafe Natural Intimate Wash contains Tea Tree Essential Oil that has anti-bacterial properties and Cluster Fig (Ficus Glomerata) which is helpful against Urinary Tract Disorders.
- So, this intimate wash offers targeted antimicrobial and other health benefits without impacting on the natural vulvovaginal microbiota negatively.
- The No-Paraben & Sulphate free formula of this product offers a gentle and safe experience for your sensitive area.
- Moreover, the lactic acid present in it helps in maintaining the right pH balance and gives defence against bad bacteria and promotes natural flora in your vagina.
Must Read: Mirah Belle Intimate Hygiene Wash Review
PeeSafe Natural Intimate Wash Key Features
- Made with natural ingredients for special care
- Everyday usage helps prevent irritation, itchiness and dryness
- Its subtle fragrance prevents bad odour
- The lactic acid formula keeps pH balanced
Key Ingredients – To check the list of key ingredients, please refer to the image provided.
Quantity – 105 ml
Price – 180/-
The Wash can be purchased from amazon.in
Shelf Life – 2 years
- Wet the external vaginal area.
- Take the required quantity of the product onto your clean palm and form lather.
- Apply it on the external vaginal area.
- Rinse thoroughly.
PeeSafe Natural Intimate Wash comes in a transparent plastic bottle. It is provided with a white coloured flip open cap. The bottle comes encased in a dual toned white and green coloured cardboard box. All the necessary details such as product description, the ingredients list, usage directions etc are mentioned on the outer box as well as on the bottle itself. Overall, the packaging is simple and travel-friendly.
Must Read: V Wash Plus Expert Intimate Hygiene Review
My Experience With PeeSafe Natural Intimate Wash
Colour, Consistency & Fragrance
The Wash is muddy yellow in colour and has a flowy consistency. It has a very mild refreshing kind of fragrance that I really liked. The fragrance is effective in countering the odour and stays on for some time.
Must Read: Everteen Natural Intimate Wash Review
Must Read: Himalaya Intimate Wash For Moms Review
As per the usage directions, I apply the product to the concerned area and then wash it away with plain water. The product lathers well and is gentle on the skin.
The mild formula of this wash is quite effective in cleansing away all the impurities and infection-causing bacteria. Post-wash, it gives a soothing effect and leaves the area soft and smooth. Moreover, I didn’t experience any itching or burning sensation. It has a mild, refreshing aroma that gives a nice fresh feeling throughout the day. The witch hazel present in the intimate wash helps to prevent odour and also supports effective deodorizing. The product is also effective in preventing irritation and itching.
I am also using this intimate wash during periods in order to avoid infections as it is safe to use and is highly recommended for those days. As the product is pH balanced so, it doesn’t harm the natural microbial flora of the vaginal area. I am totally satisfied with the product and would strongly recommend buying it. It is a must buy product for every woman so as to maintain the intimate hygiene which plays an important role in female reproductive health and quality of life.
Not So Good About PeeSafe Natural Intimate Wash
Word Of Caution
- Store it at a cool & dark place.
- It is meant for external use only and not for medicinal use.
- If rashes or irritation occurs, discontinue its use.
- Keep it away from children and avoid contact with eyes.
My Rating – 5/5
PeeSafe Natural Intimate Wash Review
PeeSafe Natural Intimate Wash helps to maintain right pH balance, prevent irritation, itchiness & bad odour of intimate area.