Hi Everyone!! Today, I am reviewing Pond’s Light Moisturiser Non-oily Fresh Feel that is the recent launch.
I purchased this cream as it claims to be non-oily and has 80% water base. My husband has oily skin so, we thought to give this cream a try and so, here is the detailed review.
Pond’s Light Moisturiser Review
- The moisturiser is a light sensorial cream for soft, moisturised skin with a non-oily fresh glow.
- Enriched with vitamin E, this moisturiser moisturises your skin from deep within.
- It also contains an amino acid called glutamic acid which is produced naturally in the human body and helps in restoring the skin’s moisture balance & keeps the skin soft and smooth.
- Moreover, it has a lightweight formula and absorbs into the skin instantly and makes it apt for all-year-round use.
- Furthermore, it contains Vitamin C and Vitamin B3 and helps in improving the skin renewal process and restores the skin’s barrier.
- In addition, Pond’s Light Moisturiser is clinically proven to give an even-toned, glowing skin which is non-oily.
- The moisturizer also contains glycerine that improves skin’s radiance, softness, smoothness and healthy appearance.
- It has 24-hour moisture lock technology that locks in the moisture deep within the skin to prevent moisture loss.
Must Read: St. D’vence Multani Mitti Lotion Review
Quantity – 75 ml
Price – 115/-
Shelf Life – 2 years
Usage Directions – Please refer to the image provided.
Must Read: VLCC Ayurveda Baby Care Products Range
Pond’s light moisturiser comes in a plastic tub with white and aqua green colour combination. The list of the ingredients is mentioned on the back of the tub. The tub comes with an inner foil packing so as to avoid product spillage. Overall, the packaging is quite sleek and travel-friendly.
Must Read: Lakme 9 To 5 Naturale Night Crème Review
Must Read: New Dove Deep Moisturisation Cream Review
Colour, Consistency & Fragrance
Pond’s light moisturiser is white in colour and has a very light creamy consistency. It has a mild floral kind of fragrance that vanishes once the cream gets absorbed into the skin.
Experience With Pond’s Light Moisturiser
The moisturizer gets absorbed into the skin easily without leaving any greasy layer behind. It has a lightweight formula, doesn’t feel heavy on the skin and doesn’t clog the pores also. It settles into a velvety-matte finish. In addition, it helps in keeping the skin oil-free. So, even I use this moisturizer before applying my makeup to keep the shine at bay. This moisturizer is effective in keeping the skin well hydrated. Skin feels soft and supple for 5-6 hours after the application. This moisturizer is enriched with the goodness of vitamin E and glycerine and can be used as a night cream as well. Though, the cream offers good moisturisation and is non-oily which makes it an ideal option for all skin types but still I believe that it may not suit those having extremely dry skin.
Overall, Pond’s light moisturizer is a great moisturizer for oily skin types as it doesn’t make skin sweat, non-greasy and at the same time offers required moisturisation. However, its claim of 24-hours moisture lock is not true.
Good About Pond’s Light Moisturiser
- Pleasant fragrance
- Quite hydrating
- Moisturizes well
- Apt for summers
- Keeps sweat and oil at bay
- Keeps skin fresh
- Pretty packaging
- Can be used under a primer
Must Read: Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Aloe Aqua Gel Review
Not So Good About Pond’s Light Moisturiser
- Tub packaging is little unhygienic.
- Not suitable for extremely dry skin
- 24 hours moisture lock is not true
My Rating – 4/5
Pond’s Light Moisturiser Review
Pond’s Light Moisturiser is apt for oily skin types, doesn’t make skin sweat, non-greasy and at the same time offers great moisturisation.