Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing Ponds White Beauty Tone Up Milk Cream Review.
Ponds has recently launched K-Beauty Inspired milk cream which is an addition to its White Beauty Line. I was quite curious to try this out so, I purchased it from nykaa and here is its detailed review. I have already shared my review on various other recently launched products from Ponds such as Ponds Vitamin Micellar Water and some products from the Ponds Skin Fit Workout Range so, make sure to check these posts as well.
Ponds White Beauty Tone Up Milk Cream Review
- The first-ever tone up cream with milk which is inspired by the latest technology from Korea that will give you an instant and visible skin brightening with 0% makeup.
- Koreans understand the challenges faced by women today and develop the products to address the increasingly sophisticated needs of the progressive consumer.
- They provide products straddling across both the make-up and skincare territories.
- Enriched with whitening vitamins and milk essence/milk protein, Ponds White Beauty Tone Up Milk Cream will continuously nourish your skin for a naturally perfect skin as good as makeup.
- With a light texture, it easily absorbs into the skin and instantly brightens it up and blurs dark spots.
- With enriched milk essence, this cream minimizes pores and offers long-lasting moisturization and the skin looks brighter with continuous usage.
- The cream also offers other skincare benefits such as vitamin B3 that helps to improve skin’s elasticity and UV protection.
- Moreover, has the oil-controlling effect and is suitable for every skin type and every skin tone.
Must Read: Cream Skin – The New K-Beauty Trend Of 2020
Ponds White Beauty Tone Up Milk Cream Features
- With milk essence, it is a lightweight tone up cream that absorbs in the skin.
- Brightens up skin tone instantly
- Reduces spots on first application
- With UVA/UVB protection
- Effectively moisturizes skin leaving it smooth
- Reduces dullness for clear and bright skin
- Gives an oil-free look
Quantity – 35 gm
Price – 249/-
Shelf Life – 3 years
Must Read: 6 Ways To Prepare For Home Quarantine
How To Use?
The packaging that I saw on Nykaa while placing the order is completely different than what I have received. So, I really don’t know the reason behind. The packaging looks quite similar to Ponds White Beauty Night Cream for Spotless Glow. Anyways, Ponds White Beauty Tone Up Milk Cream comes in a glass jar and is provided with a white screw cap. A plastic lid is given beneath the cap to prevent product-spillage. The cream itself comes encased in a white & peachy pink coloured cardboard box that bears all the product-related details on it. I really liked this classy glass packaging however, you need to handle it with care.
What Is Tone Up Cream?
Before going further with my experience let me tell you what is a ‘Tone Up’ cream. The tone up cream is a cream that helps to brighten up your skin and evens out the skin tone. Such creams generally contain some fruit extracts, niacinamide and skin-perfecting ingredients to help tighten pores and refine your skin’s texture thereby making your complexion look clear, plump, and smooth.
My Experience With Ponds White Beauty Tone Up Milk Cream
The cream is white in colour and has a moussey texture. It has a mild sweet fragrance that vanishes quickly after the application so, it will not bother sensitive noses which is great.
Let me start by telling you the right way to apply this cream. Apply the cream in dots on different areas of your face and start massaging one by one. Don’t take the cream in your palm and rub it in-between else, the cream will get absorbed in your palms and will not spread on your face easily. Though the cream spreads easily on the skin but it starts getting dry quickly and needs a little effort to make it get absorbed into the skin. Once it gets absorbed, it offers a matte finish to the face. If you have dry skin then, you may not like this product as it clings to the dry patches and will not be able to offer your skin the required moisturisation. If you still want to go for it then, make sure to apply a good moisturiser underneath. I have combination skin and my t-zone is quite oily so, this cream suits me well as it helps to control excess oil production and offers a matte finish. I have also observed that the cream also helps in reducing the appearance of open pores however, I don’t have many.…Lucky me!! Moreover, it offers a nice smooth, shine-free finish so, you can also use it as a base for your makeup.
Now, comes the main question –
Whether The Cream Brightens Skin?
Ponds White Beauty Tone Up Milk Cream offers instant brightness to the dull-looking skin but it leaves a little white cast. So, if you have a dusky skin tone then, it may make you look a little grey. However, this white cast stays for a few minutes and then vanishes. Also, the cream doesn’t hide any dark spots.
The plus point is that it is lightweight, doesn’t feel heavy and doesn’t make my combination skin feel sweaty. Moreover, it has not given any sort of reaction to my sensitive skin. However, the brightening effect that it adds to the skin stays for around 2-3 hours only.
The Ponds White Beauty Tone Up Milk Cream also claims to offer protection from UV-rays however, nothing specific about SPF is mentioned on the cream. So, l prefer to pair it up with sunscreen before stepping out in the sun and as you all know, my favourite sunscreen is Aegte Glass Skin Sunscreen Gel so, if you are interested to know my experience with it then, make sure to go through the post.
Must Read: Ponds White Beauty Mineral Clay Mask Review
Must Read: Laneige White Dew Tone Up Cream Review
Not So Good About Ponds White Beauty Tone Up Milk Cream
- May not be suitable for dry skin.
- Clings to dry patches.
- Leaves a little white cast.
- Doesn’t hide dark spots.
- The brightening effect doesn’t stay for long.
- Contains parabens.
My Rating – 3/5
#Ponds, #PondsIndia, #Skincare, #beauty, #ToneUpCream
Ponds White Beauty Tone Up Milk Cream Review
I have some mixed feelings about Ponds White Beauty Tone Up Milk Cream. Please go through the post to know my experience.