Hi Everyone!! This post will be sharing effective Skin Care Tips During Monsoon that should be followed to keep your skin healthy.
Monsoon season is a much awaited season as it brings respite from the scorching heat. Everything looks fresh and happy as this rainy season awakes the nature from the deep sleep. One can enjoy the scenic beauty and cannot ignore the intoxicating fragrance of rain. However, this rainy season comes with its share of skin problems and takes a toll on your skin. So, it becomes really important to take care of your skin during monsoon as skin dampness can lead to irritation, rashes and other fungal infections. Follow the below mentioned effective skin care tips during monsoon to keep your skin in good health. In my previous post, I have shared effective hair care tips during monsoon that should be followed to keep your hair healthy. So, you can check that post as well.
Skin Care Tips During Monsoon
Wondering how to take care of your skin during rainy season? Don’t worry and go through the below-mentioned tips.
- During monsoon season, our skin tends to accumulate dirt quite easily. So, it is really very important to clean your skin properly.
- Wash your face twice a day and don’t forget to wash in the evening before going to bed so as to remove all the dirt, grime and impurities.
- People with dry skin types should opt for soap-free cleansers as these will not strip off the moisture from your skin and will not make it dry and dull.
- Rather they should go for moisturizing cleansers to clean their skin thoroughly.
- Second, on the list of effective skin care tips during monsoon is that don’t forget to tone your skin after cleansing.
- Toners help to reduce the pore size and also remove the dead skin cells that lead to skin dullness.
- Toners also help in maintaining the pH balance of the skin and prevent the occurrence of acne.
- Dry skin types can opt for rose water toners while combination to oily skin types can go for a toner having tea tree oil.
Must Read: Belif Bergamot Herbal Extract Toner Review
Must Read: Good Vibes Rose Glow Toner Review
- Break this misconception that during humid weather, your skin doesn’t need any moisturisation.
- No matter whatever the season is, your skin definitely needs moisturisation as humidity can dehydrate your skin making it look dull.
- Go for lightweight creams and moisturizers according to your skin type.
Must Read: Homemade Moisturizers For Oily Skin
Must Read: 8 Simple Beauty Tips For Hands
4. Wear Sunscreen
- Next, on the list of effective skin care tips during monsoon is to wear sunscreen as you do during the summer season.
- Though the sun is not shining on your face but the harmful UV rays are still present and can damage your skin.
Must Read: Best Sunscreens For Oily Acne Prone Skin
5. No To Makeup
- Heavy makeup can clog your pores and the monsoon season offers a breeding ground for bacteria that can lead to acne breakouts.
- So, it is better to avoid makeup or go for light makeup to avoid skin infections.
- Let your skin breathe!!
Must Read: How To Apply Makeup Like A Pro
6. Keep an Eye on Your Diet & Water Intake
- Furthermore, on the list of effective, skin care tips during monsoon is to drink plenty of water and eat a lot of fruits to keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
- During monsoon season, dehydration is one of the issues faced by many people that leads to various other problems.
- Make sure to have an adequate intake of water to detoxify your body and also to keep your skin healthy and young.
7. Keep Tea-tree Oil Handy
- Tea-tree oil has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and offers a plethora of benefits for our skin.
- During monsoon season, try to incorporate it in your skincare regime as it can help you in getting clearer and brighter skin without any acne, scars or marks.
So, these were some effective skin care tips during monsoon that you can follow to combat skin issues while enjoying rains.
Skin Care Tips During Monsoon That You Should Follow
This post shares some effective Skin Care Tips During Monsoon that you can follow to combat skin issues while enjoying rains.