Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub Review.
Regular exfoliating and removing dead skin cells is one of the best ways to achieve beautiful and glowing skin. Scrubs not only help in gentle exfoliation but also polish the skin to reveal the glowing skin beneath. In this post, I will be sharing with you my experience with St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub. I have already shared my review on St. Ives Energizing Coconut & Coffee Scrub so, you can check that post also. St. Ives has also come with their sheet masks range and I have all the variants with me so, I will soon share my reviews on these as well.
St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub Review
- From America’s #1 scrub brand, this multi-award winner contains 100% natural walnut shell powder and signature apricot extract.
- Deeply exfoliates and removes impurities to give you clean, soft, smooth, glowing skin.
- Paraben-free, oil-free, dermatologically tested & non-comedogenic.
- Exfoliation Factor – Deep
Must Read: St Ives Glowing Apricot Sheet Mask Review
Quantity – 170 gm
Price – 299/-
Offer* on nykaa.com
- Single Product (Excluding Sheet Mask): 15%
- Combos (Excluding Sheet Mask): 20%
- Single Sheet Mask: 20%
- Sheet Mask Combo: 30%
NOTE – The offer keeps changing.
Must Read: Simple Homemade Body Scrubs For Glowing Skin
Must Read: Simple Homemade Hand Scrubs That You Can Try
St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub comes in a squeezy, hygienic tube displaying some images of apricot. All the product-related details are mentioned at the backside of the tube.
How To Use?
Benefits Of Some Key Ingredients
Walnut Shell Powder
- It is natural, non-toxic and biodegradable and works effectively to scrub away even the toughest, drier skins thereby revealing newer, softer skin.
- Apricot is antioxidant and helps in fighting against damage-causing free radicals.
- It is an emollient and helps in making the skin look soft and smooth.
- It also helps in the exfoliating damaged skin cells thereby improving skin tone.
Must Read: How To Get Rid Of Blackheads On Chin Easily At Home
Must Read: Winter Skincare Tips For Oily Skin
My Experience With St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
The scrub is light beige in colour and has an amazing, refreshing fruity fragrance. It has a creamy texture and contains a lot of brown coloured exfoliating particles. As per the usage directions, I applied the scrub on my wet face. Being creamy, it spreads easily on the skin. The scrub falls under the category of deep exfoliation however, the exfoliating particles are not harsh on the skin. Make sure that your skin is moist before the application and use light hands while scrubbing. Just put normal pressure and let the exfoliating particles do their job. It is also recommended to use this scrub 3-4 times a week however, I feel that it is enough to use it twice a week as it offers DEEP exfoliation.
Post usage, my skin was looking squeaky clean. The scrub is effective in removing all the dirt, grime and dullness from the skin leaving it fresh and rejuvenated. The good part about the scrub is that it doesn’t dry out the skin and leaves it feeling oh-so-soft! It also adds a nice healthy glow to the skin. The scrub didn’t cause any sort of irritation or redness to my sensitive skin and has also worked well with the whiteheads.
Overall, I am absolutely satisfied with the results and would definitely recommend trying this out.
Must Read: St Ives Oatmeal Soothing Sheet Mask Review
Must Read: Aloe Vera Facial To Get Instant Glowing Skin
Not So Good About St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
- There is nothing that I disliked about the product.
My Rating – 4.5/5
#TurnUpTheGlow, #NykaaxStIvesIndia, #SkinCareRegime #SheetMasks #NykaaNappers, #AffiliateID
St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub Review
St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub effectively removes all the dirt, grime & dullness from the skin leaving it clean, fresh, soft & glowy.