Hi Everyone!! I am here with the Stay Quirky Kajal Black BadAss Review.
“Eyes can say more than the mouth.” There is nothing better than a kajal to brighten your eyes.
Stay Quirky Kajal Black BadAss Review
Someone has rightly said, “Some girls wear a lot of makeup to look beautiful and a few wear just kajal.”
Yes, that is the power of a kajal. So, today, I will share the detailed review of Stay Quirky Kajal Black BadAss. Stay Quirky is a brand that is only available on www.purplle.com
Stay Quirky Kajal Black BadAss Details
- If eyes could kill then this Kajal is surely the weapon
- This smudge-proof, water-resistant black Kajal equipped with the whole day lasting ability is your go to make up item.
- This one-stroke twist and use Kajal is all you need, whether you want to create a diva look or a glam doll bold one.
- Why bother with words, when your eyes can make a statement.
- A kickass formula for the sassy, for the fancy, for the classy and the badassy! Go on ladies! Be a total BadAss! Life is too short to stay ordinary
- Stay Quirky!
Also Read: Stay Quirky Liquid Lipsticks Review
Must Read: Sugar Kohl Of Honour Intense Kajal Review
Packaging Of Stay Quirky Kajal Black BadAss
The Kajal retails in a yellow coloured printed carton cover case. The kajal is inside the case. The product is in a twist up retractable pen form and is black in colour. So, there is no need to sharpen the product. It just swivels up and retracts down easily. The pen is covered with a cap, so it can be kept easily in the bag. Hence, it is travel-friendly.
Must Read: NY Bae Kajal The Big Apple Of My Eye Review
Ingredients – The ingredients are not mentioned on the pack.
Stay Quirky Kajal Shelf Life – 3 Years
Price – 125/- for 0.25gms
Stay Quirky Kajal Black BadAss can be purchased from www.purplle.com
How To Apply Stay Quirky Kajal?
- Open the cap.
- To make the kajal tip appear, twist the lower bottom.
- Gently apply it on the upper and lower lash line.
- You can repeat as and when required.
Must Read: Lakme 9 TO 5 Naturale Gel Kajal Review
Experience With Stay Quirky Kajal Black BadAss
The texture of the Stay Quirky Kajal stick is smooth and creamy. So, it has the tendency to break, on applying pressure. Therefore, it is recommended to work with a light hand to avoid breaking of the tip. Being creamy, it glides on smoothly on the upper lash line as well as the waterline. The pigmentation is quite good. I really like the deep black colour that it gives to brighten the eyes.
After 1-2 minutes of application, the kajal sets to a nice matte finish. It has an amazing long lasting power. It stayed for good 10 hours. The product did not bleed, crease or smudge. However, if you have oily eyelids then I would recommend priming them with mattifying primer or set them with a matte black eyeshadow so as to avoid creasing.
The best part is that this kajal did not give any kind of irritation or stinging sensation. In order to remove the product, you would certainly need to use oil-based makeup remover as it is totally water-proof.
Overall, I am really satisfied with this kajal. It truly delivers what it claims and that too at such an affordable price. So, it is a worth buy product.
Must Read: Stay Quirky Makeup Primer Review
Must Read: Stay Quirky CC Cream Pug Light 01 Review
Pros Of Stay Quirky Kajal Black BadAss
- Quite affordable
- Retractable – no need to sharpen
- Smooth and creamy texture
- Easy application
- Can be used on the upper lash line and waterline as well
- Doesn’t irritate eyes
- Water resistant
- Transfer resistant
- Highly pigmented
- Settles into a matte finish
- Sleek and travel-friendly
Cons Of Stay Quirky Kajal Black BadAss
- Oily eyelids need to be settled with a matte black eyeshadow so as to avoid creasing.
My Rating – 4.8/5
Stay Quirky Kajal Black BadAss Review
Today, I will share Stay Quirky Kajal Black BadAss detailed review. This smudge-proof, water-resistant black Kajal equipped with the whole day lasting ability is your go to make up item. The one-stroke twist and use Kajal is all you need, whether you want to create a diva look or a glam doll bold one.