Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing Sugar Charcoal Patrol Bubble Mask Review.
Sugar Cosmetics has come up with its first skin care product that is Sheet Masks. The sheet masks come in 6 variants but I have purchased a bubble mask as I was really excited to try this out. Actually, I have heard a lot about such bubble masks but somehow didn’t get the chance to try them. So, let’s see how this sheet mask worked for me.
Sugar Charcoal Patrol Bubble Mask Review
- The sheet masks are packed individually with enriched formulas that help in cleansing, detoxifying, vitalizing, hydrating and brightening the skin.
- These masks are serum-soaked masks that are the quick-fix that you need at any downtime.
- Be it a weekend, work night, before stepping out or when you are reading a book, watching TV or you are doing your hair, this is a great way to enjoy the ultimate at-home spa experience.
- Free from paraben, benzophenone, triethanolamine, artificial colourant and cruelty-free.
Must Read: Bubble Masks & Their Benefits For Skin
Sugar Charcoal Patrol Bubble Mask Benefits
- The sheet mask is enriched with lavender & chamomile extract meant for offering relief to distressed skin, aloe vera & fruit acids that help in skin brightening.
- This sheet mask is a treat for users as it deep cleanses, purifies, invigorates and oxygenates the skin.
- The micro-bubbles that generate help in dissolving away makeup impurities & help in pore care.
- The mask is also infused with charcoal that exfoliates the dead skin, green tea that offers UV protection and grapefruit extract that helps in detoxification. Because of all these, this mask is in the A-list for all.
Quantity – 20 gm
Price – 199/-
Shelf Life – 3 years
How To Use Sugar Charcoal Patrol Bubble Mask?
The sheet mask comes in a white coloured sealed pouch. The image of a bird can be seen on the front side of the pouch. I am not really able to understand the idea behind depicting this image as usually the sheet masks represent the ingredients present in them. At the backside of the pouch, you can find all the product-related details, benefits of the ingredients, usage directions, complete ingredient list, etc. All you need to do is peel off a part of the pouch from the marks provided to take out the sheet mask. Overall, the packaging is good and you can definitely carry it during travelling.
Must Read: Dermal Platinum Collagen Essence Mask Review
Must Read: Nykaa Skin Secrets Sheet Mask Review
My Experience With Sugar Charcoal Patrol Bubble Mask
The sheet is black in colour as it is a charcoal sheet mask. It comes nicely folded inside the pouch. The sheet is made up of some velvety material which is quite soft and thick making it easy to unfold and put on. It has a citrusy, fruity fragrance that I didn’t like much and the fragrance stays till the mask is on. The mask was fully-drenched with a serum that has a thin consistency and has some sort of sticky/slippery feel to it.
As per the usage directions, I applied the mask on my face and it really fitted and adhered to my face well. As the mask stays in place and the serum doesn’t drip so you can easily do your other works while pampering your skin. I kept the mask on for around 20 minutes as directed and during that time, it didn’t give any tingling or burning sensation. So, people with sensitive skin can easily use this mask.
Efficacy Of The Bubble Mask
This is such a fun mask to use as it bubbles up when it gets exposed to air. Within minutes of putting this sheet mask on my face, it started to bubble up. Though the sheet is black in colour but the bubbles make it look like a bubble bath for the face. One thing that I have observed is you need to give a slight rub to the mask so as to activate it. It is so interesting hearing the bubbles activate and after 5 minutes my face was full of bubbles giving me and my son a good giggle.
After 20 minutes, I removed the mask and was amazed at the results. My skin was looking clean and clear which means the mask is quite effective in deep cleansing. This is because of the fact that foam/bubbles that are formed dive deep into the skin’s pores thereby eliminating impurities. All the dirt, grime and oil was removed and my dull skin looked so radiant and glowy. I loved the way it brightened up my skin and made it so soft and smooth. Post application, my skin didn’t need any moisturizer as the mask effectively moisturizes the skin. According to me, it is kind of oxygen facial that can be done easily at home and that too in less time. Moreover, it is quite affordable.
Overall, my experience with Sugar Charcoal Patrol Bubble Mask was awesome and I would strongly recommend buying this and enjoy that heavenly glow post use.
Must Read: Good Vibes Brightening Face Mask Review
Not So Good About Sugar Charcoal Patrol Bubble Mask
- There is nothing that I dislike about this sheet mask except its fragrance. However, I don’t consider it as a con because the liking for some fragrance varies from person to person.
My Rating – 4.8/5
Sugar Charcoal Patrol Bubble Mask Review – New Launch
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
Sugar Charcoal Patrol Bubble Mask is a fun mask to use, deep cleanses skin, adds a wonderful glow leaving the skin soft, smooth & hydrated.