Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing Sugar Click Me Up Velvet Lipstick Review.
Sugar has come up with a revolutionary click up lipstick range. The range comprises of 10 shades and I have this lipstick in the shade 01 Spicy Salmon. I have already shared my review on various products from sugar such as Sugar Nothing Else Matter Longwear Lipstick, Sugar It’s A-Pout Time Vivid Lipstick, Sugar Cosmetics Never Say Dry Crème Lipstick and so on. Now, let’s see how this lipstick performed.
Sugar Click Me Up Velvet Lipstick Review
- With this lipstick, give in to your alter ego and live the deepest of your lip fantasies.
- Sugar brings to you this luxury from the land of premium products so, now, there will be no more compromises because you can have it all with just a single click.
- This lipstick’s single stroke sultry bold colour that lasts for 10+ hours.
- Choose from 10 richly pigmented, addictive shades, from colours that look phenomenal on fair skin to colors that make the deep skin tone look tremendous.
- These shades will leave your lips with a matte yet soft velvety finish.
- This gorgeous lipstick with a super-soft teardrop bullet that embraces your lips will enable you to precisely line that pretty pout of yours.
- In a single click, get the right amount of lipstick because there is no going back.
Sugar Click Me Up Velvet Lipstick Features
- Comes in an easy-to-use clickable pen format
- Has a unique teardrop bullet for precision application
- Intensely pigmented, one single swipe of colour gives rich pigmentation
- Offers a comfortable, velvety soft texture
- Long-wearing formula stays put for 10 plus hours without fading
- Has a paraben-free and cruelty-free formula
- Has a slight rosy fragrance
- Made in Korea
Quantity – 2 gm
Price – 699/-
Shelf Life – 3 years
Shade Availability – 10 shades
Must Read: Sugar Charcoal Patrol Bubble Mask Review
Sugar Click Me Up Velvet Lipstick comes in a matte, black coloured pen packaging and has a click up mechanism. Sugar is the first Indian brand that has come up with ‘click’ lipsticks. You need to click the bottom of the lipstick to get the product out. One important point to be noted here is that once the bullet comes out, it cannot be retracted back. So, proper care has to be taken while clicking. The lipstick itself comes encased in a classic Sugar cardboard box that bears all the product-related details on it.
Must Read: Maybelline Super Stay Ink Crayon Review
My Experience With Sugar Click Me Up Velvet Lipstick
As shared above, I have this lipstick in the shade 01 Spicy Salmon which is a mix of peach and rose that can be worn every day. The shade will suit medium to fair skin tones but can wash out dusky skin tones.
The lipstick has a soft texture and glides easily on the lips. It has a mild rose fragrance that can be sniffed from the bullet however, after application, the fragrance vanishes so it will not bother sensitive noses. The lipstick has medium to buildable pigmentation and requires 2-3 swipes to get the opaque colour. It offers a velvety matte finish and is quite comfortable to wear. The lipstick doesn’t emphasize the fine lines on the lips. It is quite lightweight but after a few hours, it feels a little drying on the lips. So, make sure to prep your lips before the application.
Let’s talk about the staying power of the lipstick. The lipstick is not smudge-proof and it transfers a little bit as well. It claims to offer a staying power of 10+ hours however, on my lips, it stays for 4-5 hours with light snacks and beverages. After having a complete meal, it fades and needs reapplication.
Overall, I liked Sugar Click Me Up Velvet Lipstick as it comes with a new click mechanism, has a soft texture, glides easily on the lips, has medium to buildable pigmentation, offers a comfortable velvety matte finish, transfers only a little bit and is quite lightweight. So, I would definitely recommend trying these.
Must Read: Colorbar Drama Blast Lipstick Review
Must Read: Blue Heaven Saphire Matte Lipstick Review
Not So Good About Sugar Click Me Up Velvet Lipstick
- Once the lipstick is clicked out, it doesn’t retract back
- A little expensive according to the quantity given
- Doesn’t fulfill its claim of offering 10+ hours stay
- Shade availability is less
My Rating – 3.5/5
Sugar Click Me Up Velvet Lipstick Review
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
Sugar Click Me Up Velvet Lipstick glides easily, has a decent pigmentation & offers a comfortable, lightweight velvety matte finish.