Hi Everyone!! Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick is the product that I have chosen to review.
Nothing is more thrilling for me than trying out a new lipstick, as I am a lipstick lover. I have already shared this thing with all of you in my previous posts. I got to try Sugar Mascara and Matte As Hell lip crayon through my Fab Bag(Subscription Bag) and my experience with these two was amazing. Therefore, I thought to try Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipsticks.
Must Read: Sugar Cosmetics Uptown Curl Waterproof Mascara Review
Must Read: i-amsterDAMN Matte Liquid Lipsticks Review
Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Review
Matte lipsticks are my all time favourites so, I was really excited to try on new shades of Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick by Sugar Cosmetics. Now, Smudge Me Not liquid lipstick is offering a total of 30 shades which is certainly a huge variety. So, let’s see the detailed review without wasting any time.
Must Read: Sugar Cosmetics Never Say Dry Crème Lipstick Review
Must Read: L’oreal Paris Riche Le Matte Lip Crayon Pen Review
What Does Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Claim?
- Have you ever looked for a “one-coat wonder” product for your lips? If yes, then your search ends here.
- In a single swipe of the SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick get a burst of pigment that will stay the day and right up until the night!
- As it comes in 30 stunning shades, it will be difficult to choose from. Now, the question is, are you ready to own a lipstick that is built to stay?
Must Read: Sugar Tip Tac Toe Nail Lacquer – The Candyland Collection Review
Why To Choose Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick?
- In a single swipe, this lipstick gives an opaque pigmentation which stays all day with zero feathering or fading.
- This lipstick contains Vitamin E and is available in a range of 30 beautiful shades.
- This lipstick is dermatologically tested & approved and is 100% safe for your skin.
Must Read: Sugar Ace Of Face Foundation Stick Review
How To Apply
- Apply it to your bottom lip first and then move to the upper lip for precise application.
- As the formula is quite pigmented, it is suggested to apply the colour to the bottom lip first, pressing your lips together and then filling in your Cupid’s bow.
Price – 499/- for 4.5ml
Shelf Life – 3 Years
The lipstick comes in 30 gorgeous shades.
Packaging Of Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick
Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick comes in a small, transparent plastic tube having square edges with a matte black cap. The applicator which is attached to the cap is slightly small. However, it helps in being precise on the corners. The name and number of the shade are mentioned at the bottom of the tube that helps to identify the shades easily. The lipstick comes in an outer colourful paper carton that bears the necessary details. This tiny packaging is quite convenient to carry and therefore, it is travel-friendly.
Must Read: Sugar Kohl Of Honour Intense Kajal Review
Must Read: Purplle Ultra HD Matte Liquid Lipstick Review
Texture & Formula Of Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick
The lipstick has neither too runny nor too mousy kind of texture. It dries up quickly in just 30-40 seconds, once applied. Furthermore, it glides smoothly on the lips and gives a full matte finish. In addition, the formula doesn’t feel heavy on the lips. It may feel dry on the lips for initial 10-15 minutes, however, lips get used to it later.
Also Read: Sugar Ace Of Face Foundation Stick Review
Must Read: Lakme 9 To 5 Naturale Matte Stick Lipsticks Review
Pigmentation Of Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick
It is super pigmented and requires 1-2 swipes only to get a smooth and opaque coverage.
Longevity Of Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick
This Lipstick stays for good 6-7 hours. It survives drinks and light snacks. However, starts to fade away from the centre of the lips after a full meal. As the formula is a little drying, so make sure to properly exfoliate your lips or apply a good lip balm before the application of the lipstick. Moreover, a good quality makeup remover like Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleansing Water is required to remove this lipstick from the lips.
Also Read: Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleansing Water Review
Must Read: L.A. Colors Oh So Shiny Lip Color Range
Pros Of Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick
- Comes in a variety of shades from daily wear to party wear such as pinks, reds, browns & purples.
- Rich and intense colour payoff.
- Gives matte finish without patchiness.
- Excellent lasting power.
- Mild fragrance.
- Dermatologically tested and 100% safe for the skin.
- Quite affordable
Cons Of Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick
- Makes lips drying initially
- Little difficult to remove
Overall, the Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick collection has all the beautiful shades ranging from plums, n*des, pinks and reds for warm Indian skin tones. These lipsticks are quite pigmented with full coverage and once set don’t budge at all. So, if you are looking for ultra-matte, highly pigmented and long-wearing lipsticks then you are going to love them for sure. Moreover, these are available at such an affordable price tag of INR 499 which is worth every single bit of penny!
My Rating – 4.5/5
30 Shades Of Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick
Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Review
I really liked Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipsticks as these are ultra-matte, highly pigmented, smudge-proof & long-wearing lipsticks.