Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to share VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera Gel Uses & Review.
Aloe vera offers a lot of benefits to our skin and also known as Miracle Plant. It not only helps in keeping the skin look fresh but also hydrates and rejuvenates it. Aloe vera can effectively moisturize, treat acne and reduce the dullness of the skin. Moreover, it can treat sun burns, cuts & wounds. In addition, Aloe vera is also used in hair care regime. I have been using Patanjali Aloe vera gel for the past many months and thought to try the VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera Gel and here is the detailed review.
VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera Gel Uses & Review
- Enriched withthe goodness of pure Aloe Vera pulp, VLCC Ayurvedic Soothing Aloe Vera Gel helps in calming and repairing the skin thereby giving a soothing effect.
- Moreover, it helps in reducing the appearance of blemishes, lock skin moisture & firm the skin’s cells.
- In addition, it protects the skin from acne & pimples.
- The gel comes with the goodness of vitamin E and is for all skin types.
Quantity – 100 gm
Price – 85/-
Shelf Life – 1.5 years
How To Use?
- Take an appropriate amount of gel and massage your clean face gently with it for 5-7 minutes.
- Leave it on your face as a layer and rinse off the next morning with lukewarm water.
Must Read: Everyuth Cucumber Aloe Vera Face Pack Review
VLCC Ayurvedic Soothing Aloe Vera Gel comes in a transparent squeezable tube and is provided with a flip open cap that holds the tube tightly. The tube has all the necessary product details mentioned on it. Overall, the packaging is sleek, spill-proof and travel-friendly.
Must Read: Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Review And Uses
My Experience With VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera Gel
The gel is light green in colour and has a mild fragrance that lingers on for some time. So, it can be bothering for sensitive noses. The gel takes time to get absorbed into the skin completely and you need to give a massage gently with your fingertips. Once absorbed, VLCC Ayurvedic Soothing Aloe Vera Gel offers matte finish. It doesn’t feel sticky at all.
Now, I will be sharing the ways in which VLCC Ayurvedic Soothing Aloe Vera Gel can be used for the skin and hair.
Must Read: Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Aloe Aqua Gel Review
Must Read: Nivea Aloe Hydration Skin Cream Review
VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera Gel Uses For Skin
1. As Moisturizer
- The first on my list of VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera Gel Uses For Skin is using it as a moisturizer.
- Simply apply it evenly on the clean face before going to bed at night and rinse it off with lukewarm water the next morning.
- The gel helps in keeping the skin moisturized, making it soft and supple.
2. As a Toner
- The second on my list of VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera Gel Uses For Skin is using it as a toner.
- FilL 3/4th of the spray bottle (100 ml) with water and add one tablespoon of aloe vera gel. You can control the consistency accordingly.
- Just give a good shake and your toner is ready.
3. For Preparing Homemade Scrub
- Take one tablespoon of Aloe vera gel and mix it with one teaspoon of crushed sugar.
- Apply this mixture on your face and scrub your face for 5 minutes.
- Let this mixture sit for another 5 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. For Healing Small Cuts, Burns and Insect Bites
Furthermore, on the list of VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera Gel Uses For Skin is that it has the potential to heal small cuts, stings by bees or other insects, minor wounds and burns. Simply apply it directly over the affected area to get fast relief.
VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera Gel can also be used in making homemade face packs for different skin types as it can cater to many skin issues.
VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera Gel Uses For Hair
5. Aloe vera & Egg For Hair Growth
- On the list of VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera Gel Uses For hair, the first is to make a hair pack with it.
- Mix 3 tbsp. of the gel with 2 tbsp. of olive oil and 1 egg yolk in a clean bowl.
- Apply this mixture to your scalp and hair for 25-30 minutes and then shampoo your hair.
- This hair pack will help in nourishing your hair and boosting hair growth.
6. As Leave-On Conditioner
- One of the effective VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera Gel Uses For hair is that it can be a good leave
onconditioner for dry and rough hair.
- Mix the contents of one vitamin E capsule with one tablespoon of Aloe vera gel.
- Now, to your clean and well-shampooed hair, apply this mixture and leave it on.
If you do not have time to prepare any hair packs then, simply apply VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera Gel to your scalp and hair and leave it overnight. Shampoo your hair the next morning to make them smooth and manageable.
So, these were some VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera Gel Uses For skin and hair.
Not So Good About VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera Gel
- Fragrance can be headache inducing for sensitive noses
- Contains parabens
My Rating – 4/5
VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera Gel Uses & Review
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
This post shares VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera Gel uses and review. the gel is useful for skin & hair both but it contains parabens.