Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to share my review on VLCC Youth Boost Body Lotion.
VLCC has recently launched body lotion in 3 variants – VLCC Active Fruits Damage Repair Body Lotion, VLCC Cocoa Butter De Tan Glow Body Lotion and VLCC Youth Boost Body Lotion. I have already shared my review on VLCC Active Fruits Damage Repair Body Lotion so, please check that post as well. Now, let’s see the detailed review of Youth Boost Body Lotion.
VLCC Youth Boost Body Lotion Review
- Fortified with SPF 25 and PA+++, the lotion is an extraordinary body lotion.
- It contains rare exotic ingredients and with its power packed innovative delivery system and multiple benefits, it helps in reducing fine lines, wrinkles and restores the skin’s elasticity.
- The lotion offers the highest safety and superior results with smooth and moisturised skin.
Must Read: Ponds Juliet Rose Fragrant & Smooth Skin Moisturising Lotion Review
VLCC Youth Boost Body Lotion Features
- The formula is free of parabens and is for all skin types.
- Intensely hydrating oil infused body lotion that gives radiant skin.
- Sun care protection with SPF 25 PA+++ formula.
- Has the goodness of almond oil, and ginseng with proven anti-aging properties.
- Enriched with shea butter and other natural ingredients for deep hydration.
- Reduces fine lines, restores skin elasticity and gives smooth radiant skin.
- Protects skin from sun damage caused due to prolonged sun exposure.
Ingredients Of Body Lotion
Quantity – 100 ml
Price – 135/-
Shelf Life – 3 years
- After taking bath, apply the lotion liberally all over the body.
- Whenever your skin feels dry or parched, you can apply it.
VLCC Youth Boost Body Lotion (100 ml) comes in a mustard coloured plastic bottle and is provided with a flip open cap. The bottle bears all the necessary product details. The packaging is quite sleek and is travel-friendly.
Must Read: VLCC Specifix Brightening Day Cream Review
Must Read: New 2018 Laneige Water Sleeping Mask Review
My Experience With VLCC Youth Boost Body Lotion
Colour, Consistency & Fragrance
The lotion is white in colour and has a flowy consistency. This consistency makes it easy to apply. It gets absorbed easily into the skin and doesn’t need much rubbing. I love to apply this lotion after taking bath on the moist skin. The lotion has a very mild fragrance that lingers for a few seconds so, it is not at all bothering or headache inducing.
Must Read: Nivea Micellar Rose Water Review
Must Read: Nivea Oil In Lotion With Vanilla & Almond Oil Review
Benefits Of Exotic Ingredients
- Almond oil contains Vitamin E which helps to keep skin cells healthy, makes the skin look soft & smooth and prevents the signs of aging. It also helps in skin protection from harmful UV radiations. Moreover, almond oil help in retaining skin’s moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin.
- Shea butter is not only an excellent moisturizer but also serves as a humectant. So, it helps in keeping the skin hydrated by locking the moisture in the skin.
- Ginseng is an effective anti-aging agent. It helps the skin in getting rid of free radicals and also increases the collagen production making the skin firmer. It also has skin lightening and brightening properties.
Efficacy Of VLCC Youth Boost Body Lotion
The lotion gets absorbed easily into the skin and doesn’t require much rubbing. It instantly moisturizes the skin and the skin looks hydrated, soft and smooth. It easily prevents dryness and doesn’t leave any greasy or sticky layer behind. The VLCC Youth Boost Body Lotion offers smooth and radiant skin as it claims. As far as its claim of reducing fine lines and wrinkles is concerned, I cannot comment on that as it is a slow process and needs regular usage. However, I do feel that the presence of ingredients like shea butter, almond oil and ginseng will definitely help in that aspect.
I am putting up in Mumbai and you all know, the temperature in Mumbai goes to 25 C only during winters. This VLCC Youth Boost Body Lotion is apt to cater to my skin’s dryness under such weather conditions. Once applied after taking a bath, I don’t feel the need to reapply it. However, I do feel that people with extremely dry skin types and those who are residing in Northside will definitely require reapplication after 3-4 hours.
The lotion comes with SPF 25 PA+++ and offers protection against harmful UV radiations so, this makes it ideal to apply during day time. The good news is that unlike other products that come with SPF, this lotion doesn’t leave any white cast on the skin.
Overall, I really liked VLCC Youth Boost Body Lotion as it moisturizes the skin effectively, makes skin soft, smooth and radiant, comes with SPF 25 PA+++, doesn’t leave any white cast on the skin, paraben free and is quite economical. So, I would definitely recommend buying this product.
Must Read: Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion Review
Must Read: Nivea Extra Whitening Body Lotion Review
Not So Good About VLCC Youth Boost Body Lotion
- Extremely dry skin types will need reapplication after 3-4 hours.
My Rating – 4.5/5
VLCC Youth Boost Body Lotion Review
VLCC Youth Boost Body Lotion moisturizes skin effectively, has SPF 25 PA+++, doesn’t leave any white cast on the skin & is quite economical.