In this post, I will be sharing 8 Best Face Packs For Acne Prone Skin.
Acne or pimples, whichever word you use, is a nightmare for all. It is the worst thing to experience. The main reason for acne and pimples is having oily skin. Some other factors leading to pimples are hormonal imbalance, stress or accumulation of dirt and germs.
An acne-prone skin needs extra care. So, here are a few tips to get rid of them.
- Wash your face twice a day and try not to use greasy products on the face.
- Splash your face properly after shampooing your hair to avoid any product buildup.
- Use oil-free face wash for cleaning your face.
- You can try some homemade face packs for pimples or commercially available ones that help in drawing out excess oil from the pores.
- The best solution to dry out acne is to use a face pack treatment.
Must Read: 9 Best Face Washes For Acne Prone Skin
Must Read: Benefits Of Oil Pulling For Acne Treatment
8 Best Face Packs For Acne Prone Skin
So, here is the list of the commercially available face packs for pimples prone skin treatment.
1. Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack
- This pack is one of the best face packs for acne-prone skin.
- It contains herbal ingredients such as neem, turmeric and Multani mitti that help to reduce excess oil secretion, clean clogged pores and prevent pimples.
- Apply Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack evenly over cleansed face and neck.
- Let it dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with cool water.
- For best results, use it once or twice a week.
Also Read: 11 Homemade Face Packs For Instant Glow
Must Read: Aloe Vera For Acne – 6 Ways To Use Aloe Vera For Acne & Pimples
2. Lotus Herbals Tea Tree Pack
- Next on my list of best face packs for acne prone skin is Lotus Herbals Tea Tree Pack.
- This Tea Tree Face Pack by Lotus is effective in getting rid of pimples and acne.
- Moreover, it controls sebum production and soothes the skin irritation.
- It also helps in revitalizing skin and gives instant freshness.
- Apply a generous amount of this pack on face and neck leaving eyes.
- Let it dry completely and then wash it off with fresh water.
Must Read: St. D’Vence Tea Tree Face Wash Review
Must Read: How To Use Green Tea For Acne Treatment
3. Biotique Myristica Spot Correcting Anti-Acne Face Pack
- Third in the list of best face packs for acne prone skin is Biotique Myristica Spot Correcting Anti-Acne Face Pack.
- This face pack is effective in treating pimples and acne as it controls the bacteria that cause breakouts, redness and other skin irritations.
- Biotique Myristica Spot Correcting Anti-Acne Face Pack is organically pure and preservative free and is suitable for oily and acne-prone skin.
- Apply this pack to the cleansed skin, on the affected areas in morning and evening until the skin is clear.
Must Read: Biotique Revitalizing Tan Removal Scrub Review
4. Jovees Anti Acne Face Pack
- Following on the list of best face packs for acne prone skin is Jovees Ayurveda Tea Tree & Clove Anti Acne Antiseptic Face Pack.
- This ayurvedic formulation helps in deep cleansing of the skin.
- Because of its therapeutic properties, it also helps in clearing out acne and pimples by reducing the size of the pores.
- It controls excess oil formation without rupturing the skin.
- Apply a thin layer of the face pack all over your face and neck.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes and rinse it off with normal water.
Must Read: Alps Goodness Tea Tree Essential Oil Review
5. Kama Ayurveda Nimrah Anti Acne Face Pack
- This face pack is 100% natural and it not only treats acne and pimples but also helps in reducing scars and dark circles.
- Moreover, it prevents ageing, decreases inflammation and brightens the complexion of the skin.
- It can also treat blackheads and prevents hyperpigmentation.
Must Read: St. D’vence Multani Mitti Lotion Review
6. TVAM Neem Anti Acne Face Pack
- This face pack cleans clogged pores, controls excess oil secretion and prevents recurrence of pimples.
- It not only rejuvenates the skin from inside but also helps to detoxify it.
- TVAM Neem Anti Acne Face Pack contains Lodhra that can heal wounds and prevents infections from spreading.
- Moreover, it helps to fight ageing because of the presence of tulsi which is an anti-oxidant.
- In addition, it contains Multani Mitti and Camphor that can cool and soothe the skin.
Must Read: 13 Amazing Benefits Of Tea Tree Oil For Skin And Hair
7. BodyHerbals Lavanya Natural De-Tanning & Anti-Acne Face Pack
- It is 100% natural face pack which is made from Ancient Ayurvedic recipes.
- It contains natural and pure herbs that help in getting rid of acne, tan and pigmentation.
- Moreover, it helps in reducing fine lines and brightens the skin.
Must Read: 8 Best Face Packs For Acne Prone Skin
8. Vedic Line Neem and Brahmi Face Pack
- Last in the list of best face packs for acne prone skin is Vedic Line Neem and Brahmi Face Pack.
- This face pack is effective in reducing acne and open pores.
- Vedic Line Neem and Brahmi Face Pack contains vitamin E that keeps the skin nourished and smooth.
- Just apply the pack on your moist skin and rinse it off when it is semi-dry.
So, these are the 8 Best Face Masks that I have compiled for acne prone skin and are available in the Indian market.
8 Best Face Packs For Acne Prone Skin
In this post, I will be sharing 8 Best Face Packs For Acne Prone Skin. Acne or pimples, whichever word you use, is a nightmare for all. It is the worst thing to experience. The main reason for acne and pimples is having oily skin. So, let’s check out the 8 Best Face Masks that I have compiled.