Hi Everyone!! I know you all are curious to know 9 best face washes for acne prone skin.
Nowadays, acne is a problem that is not confined to teens only. These worst enemies of skin can pop up at any age. There are various factors that lead to acne such as your diet, environment, stress and oily skin. Oily skin can be a little high in maintenance as it needs some tailored skin care products. Many people are struggling hard to choose the best face wash for their acne prone skin. So, to make the life of such people a little easier I have come up with a list of 9 best face washes for acne prone skin, to take care of your pimple problem.
9 Best Face Washes For Acne Prone Skin
1. Himalaya Clarina Anti-Acne Face Wash Gel
- First on my list of 9 best face washes for acne prone skin is Himalaya Clarina Anti-Acne Face Wash Gel.
- It contains natural ingredients such as Neem, Turmeric and Ghrita-kumari.
- Because of all these ingredients, this face wash has antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties that help to eliminate acne-causing bacteria, treat skin disorders like eczema, allergies and insect bites.
- It also soothes the skin and evens out skin tone.
Must Read: Benefits Of Salicylic Acid For Skin
2. Clean And Clear Pimple Clearing Face Wash
- This is a very gentle and an effective face wash.
- It is enriched with Neem and Lemon that are effective against acne.
- The face wash claims to clear up the skin within just 7 days of daily use.
- It also claims to leave your skin blemish free.
- Just take a small quantity of the product on your wet palm and massage it all over your face to form a lather.
- Wash it off thoroughly.
- For best results use it twice a day.
Must Read: How To Use Green Tea For Acne Treatment
Must Read: 8 Best Face Packs For Acne Prone Skin
3. VLCC Tulsi Acne Clear Face Wash
- This face wash by VLCC is my favourite product as it helped me in getting rid of acne.
- VLCC Tulsi Acne Clear Face Wash contains the benefits of Tulsi which is a natural antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory agent that is effective in fighting acne and maintaining healthy skin.
- The dissolving Vitamin E beads present in the face wash, help to reduce dark spots, scars, wrinkles & fine lines and improves the texture of the skin.
4. Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Neem Face Wash
- This soap-free formula by Garnier Skin Naturals is a great choice for thorough cleansing as it instantly removes dirt and pollutants.
- It contains natural ingredients such as Neem and Tea tree oil that act as natural antiseptic agents and can reduce blemishes and acne.
- It deeply penetrates your skin, cleans the pollutants and thus prevents pimples.
- So, now get ready to have fresh acne free skin with this face wash’s three purifying actions that fight bacteria, pollution and remove oil.
Must Read: 11 Homemade Face Packs For Instant Glow
Must Read: Benefits Of Oil Pulling For Acne Treatment
5. L’Oreal Go 360 Anti Breakout Facial Cleanser
- Go 360 facial cleanser by L’Oreal is a perfectly calibrated formula containing salicylic acid that goes deep into the skin, cleans it and unclog it pore by pore.
- Moreover, it contains Peppermint which is an effective anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal agent.
- It also has an orange flower in it that helps to reduce excess oil production and blemishes.
- This product comes with a scrublet that can clean the skin properly.
- Just pour the product on the scrublet and massage your face gently.
6. Ponds Pimple Clear White Multi-Action Face Wash
- This face wash is an ideal solution for acne prone skin as it contains clinically proven Thymo-T formula which targets pimples at its root and claims to reduce them in just 3 days.
- It is enriched with oil absorbing herbal clay that can effectively remove excess oil from the pores and helps in clearing pimples.
- In addition, it contains a salicylic formula that washes away 99% of pimple-causing germs.
7. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash
- This oil-free, Alcohol-free face wash by Neutrogena contains Salicylic acid that helps in getting rid of acne and prevents future breakouts.
- Its non-drying, gel-based formula deep clean the skin without over-drying it and help in preventing pimples by removing excess oil and surface buildup.
Must Read: The Body Shop Strawberry Body Yogurt Review
8. Dr Batra Anti Acne Face Wash
- This face wash is from the well-known brand, Dr Batra. It contains Neem and Tulsi which have antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- So, it can fight against pimple-causing germs. The face wash also helps to reduce scars caused by pimples.
- Apply Dr Batra’s Anti Acne Face Wash on your face and massage in circular motions. Rinse it off and pat dry.
Must Read: Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel Review
9. Lakme Clean Up Clear Pores Face Wash
- This Clean-up Clear Pores Face Wash contains green tea extracts that help in soothing and softening your skin.
- Moreover, it contains Salicylic acid that prevents breakouts and fights blemishes.
- It also controls excess oil, deep cleanses visible dirt and Impurities and helps in leaving skin soft and glowing.
So, these are the 9 best face washes for acne prone skin. Face washes alone cannot help in getting rid of acne. Face wash should be followed by effective face packs for acne-prone skin. In my previous post, I have shared 8 Best Face Packs For Acne Prone Skin. Please do check that post and find out which suits your skin best. So, get ready to say hello to acne free, clear and soft skin!!
9 Best Face Washes For Acne Prone Skin
In this post, you will find a list of 9 best face washes for acne prone skin that will definitely help in taking care of your acne/pimple problem.