Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing Colorbar Nude It Rose Clay Mask Review.
Clay masks are very beneficial for people with oily and combination skin types. These masks help in drawing out impurities from the skin, keep the skin look fresh and bright, give a matte appearance, refine pores, manage break-out prone skin and also helps in restoring skin’s balance. I have combination skin so, I make sure to incorporate clay masks in my skincare routine. that is why I purchased this mask and here is its detailed review.
Colorbar Nude It Rose Clay Mask Review
- A 15-minute power-packed ‘facial in a jar’, this mask hydrates, moisturizes, restores, heals and calms the skin.
- The Colorbar N*de It Rose Clay Mask leaves the skin cleaner, smoother and brighter for immediate camera-ready radiance.
- It contains super-targeted natural ingredients that help in transforming your skin to deliver toned, radiant contours.
- The mask is designed for both men and women to deliver instant and extended results.
- It is an excellent fusion of 100% natural rose water, aloe vera, licorice, green tea extracts and wheatgerm oil.
Must Read: 11 Homemade Face Packs For Instant Glow
Must Read: Colorbar Glitter Vibes Selfie Mask Review
Colorbar Nude It Rose Clay Mask Features
- Power-packed facial cleanser.
- Boosts hydration, heals the skin, evens out skin tone, minimizes pores and reduces inflammation.
- Multi-tasking face clay that offers multiple benefits
- Has a fresh rose fragrance
- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan and lightweight
- Silicon free, Paraben free and dermatologically tested
Quantity – 55 gm
Price – 450/-
Shelf Life – 2 years
Must Read: Amazing Benefits Of Multani Mitti For Face
How To Use?
- Avoiding the eye area and lips, apply a thin and even layer of the mask on your face.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes to dry.
- Rinse with water, massaging your face in a circular motion to exfoliate.
- Use 2-3 times a week.
The Colorbar Nude It Rose Clay Mask comes in a frosted glass jar with all the product details mentioned on it. It is provided with a rose gold coloured shiny screw cap which makes the packaging quite attractive. Beneath the cap is given a plastic protective lid to prevent the product spillage. The jar itself comes encased in a n*dish coloured cardboard box having some sort of metallic finish and the colour theme goes pretty well with the name of the mask. The mask comes with a brush to make the application easy. However, as it is a glass packaging so it needs to be handled with care.
Must Read: Colorbar Sinful Matte Lipcolor Review
Must Read: Colorbar Perfect Match Primer Review
Colour, Fragrance, Consistency & Texture
The Colorbar Nude It Rose Clay Mask is very light pink in colour. It has a mixed fragrance of roses and aloe vera that vanishes after wash. As it is a clay-based mask so it has a thick consistency. The mask is very smooth in texture and spreads easily and evenly on the skin.
Experience With Colorbar Nude It Rose Clay Mask
As per the given directions, I applied the mask on my face with the help of a brush provided with it. the brush is very smooth and makes the application very easy. The mask evenly spreads on the face and doesn’t give any kind of tingling or burning sensation. So, it is quite safe for those who have sensitive skin. Even I have sensitive skin and this mask didn’t give any sort of redness or burning sensation. The mask takes 10-12 minutes to get dry. For removing this mask, you need to wet your fingertips and then give massage to your face in circular motions and then rinse it off. Otherwise, this mask will not be easy to remove simply by splashing water.
After rinsing this mask, I observed that my skin was looking so clean. It removes excess oil, impurities and dirt from my face. I think this is because the mask contains kaolin clay that helps in unclogging pores and draw out impurities. The first application of Colorbar Nude It Rose Clay Mask left me with super soft, smooth and radiant skin. My skin was looking healthy and well hydrated. However, I felt that the dry areas around my mouth were feeling a little stretchy so, I believe this mask is apt for normal, oily and combination skin types and may not be suitable for extremely dry skin types.
Must Read: Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Review
Not So Good About Colorbar Nude It Rose Clay Mask
- Not suitable for extremely dry skin types
My Rating – 4/5
Colorbar Nude It Rose Clay Mask Review
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
Colorbar Nude It Rose Clay Mask removes excess oil, impurities and dirt from the skin making it look super soft, smooth and radiant.