Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to review Colorbar Nude It Lip Color in the shade 005 Undress.
Colorbar launched its Nude It Lip Color Collection in 8 shades and I have purchased 005 Undress from nykaa.com. N*de lipstick is a perfect option for the workplace so as to keep the things professional and for no-makeup look. So, I decided to purchase N*de lipstick from the collection and here is its review. I have also shared my review on Colorbar Nude It Rose Clay Mask so, you can check that post as well.
Colorbar Nude It Lip Color Review
- With Colorbar N*de It Lip Colors, get sensual matte lips and let your natural beauty do the talking.
- Available in eight shades of N*de, the lipstick is 100% vegan and glides seamlessly onto your lips so everyone’s left staring.
- The lipsticks contain well blended specially treated pigments to deliver pure colour.
- These modern matte finish N*de lip colors are extremely long-lasting and work for every complexion.
Colorbar Nude It Lip Color Features
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free formula.
- Does not contain any artificial ingredients.
- Enriched with Vitamin E and Jojoba oil, the lipstick nourishes and moisturizes lips.
- Highly pigmented and offers a rich colour payoff.
- Has smooth texture and offers matte finish.
- Gives full colour in a single stroke.
- Smudge-proof and offers long-lasting coverage without peeling and drying.
Must Read: Colorbar Glitter Vibes Selfie Mask Review
Quantity – 4.2 gm
Price – 750/-
Shelf Life – 3 years
Shades Availability – The lipstick is available in 8 shades.
Must Read: Colorbar Drama Blast Lipstick Review
Must Read: Colorbar Sinful Matte Lipcolor Review
The Colorbar Nude It Lip Color comes in a shiny silver casing. The cap provided is magnetic and bears the brand name on it. At the base of the lipstick is given shade number, name and shelf life. The lipstick itself comes encased in n*dish coloured cardboard box having some sort of metallic finish and the colour theme goes pretty well with the name of the lipstick. Overall, the packaging looks very classy and is travel-friendly as well.
Must Read: Colorbar Perfect Match Primer Review
My Experience With Colorbar N*de It Lip Color 005 Undress
Shade, Pigmentation & Fragrance
005 Undress is a mix of brown, peach and pink colours and is a perfect shade to wear to the office, college or normal outings. The shade will suit all skin tones easily.
The lipstick is nicely pigmented and it needs 2-3 swipes to get the opaque colour on the lips. Even if you have pigmented lips, the lipstick will easily hide those. It has a mild vanilla fragrance that lasts for a few minutes after the application.
Texture & Finish
The lipstick has a soft and creamy texture. As it is enriched with Vitamin E and Jojoba oil, it glides very easily on the lips without any tugging or pulling on the lips. The shape of the bullet allows to reach the corners of the lips and helps in easy application.
Colorbar Nude It Lip Color 005 Undress has a subtle sheen to it and offers a satiny matte finish though it claims to settle into a completely matte finish. The lipstick doesn’t dry out the lips at all so there is no need to prep your lips before the application. It keeps the lips moisturized effectively. Moreover, it is quite comfortable on the lips.
Colorbar Nude It Lip Color 005 Undress claims to be smudge-proof. However, it is not the case. It smudges easily and is not transfer-proof. However, it stays for 4-5 hours on my lips without disturbing. The lipstick doesn’t survive full meals and fades away without leaving any stain behind.
Overall, I liked Colorbar Nude It Lip Color 005 Undress. This N*de shade complimented my skin tone beautifully, glides easily, doesn’t dry out the lips, offers nice pigmentation, settles into a satiny matte finish and stays for a decent time. Therefore, I would recommend trying the lipstick from Nude It Collection.
Not So Good About Colorbar Nude It Lip Color 005 Undress
- Offers satiny matte finish though claims to settle into matte
- Not smudge-proof
My Rating – 4/5
Colorbar Nude It Lip Color Review
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
Colorbar Nude It Lip Color glides easily, doesn’t dry out, decently pigmented, settles into a satiny matte finish & stays for a decent time.