This post will share How to do fruit facial at home?
Before getting an answer to the above question we need to know why to do a facial? On daily basis, our skin has to face various chemicals in the air, pollution, dust and harmful sunrays etc. Consequently, it leads to skin problems such as acne, dullness and pigmentation etc. Therefore, to get rid off all these skin problems, facial is required.
The icing on the cake would be to choose fruits for the facial, as they are chemical free. In addition to that, they are a rich source of vitamins, antioxidants and other essential minerals that help to maintain our skin health. Fruits can also make our skin fairer as they have natural bleaching properties. It is important to realize one thing here that is home facials can save our hard earned money and time as well. Let’s see the procedure now.
How To Do Fruit Facial At Home?
In order to do fruit facial at home, follow the below-mentioned steps.
Step 1: Cleansing
- The first and very important step to do fruit facial at home is to clean your face thoroughly.
- You can choose a mild face wash or cold raw milk for this purpose.
- Raw milk being natural will not be harsh on the skin and is a great cleanser as well.
- Dip a cotton ball in raw milk and wipe your face with it in a circular motion to cleanse.
- This step will remove dirt and grime from the pores of your facial skin.
- After cleansing, simply wash your face with lukewarm water.
Must Read: Vedic Line Gold Facial Kit Review
Must Read: Aloe Vera Facial To Get Instant Glowing Skin
Step 2: Scrubbing
- The second step is exfoliating.
- Exfoliation removes the dead skin cells. This leads to better penetration of fruit juices in the skin.
- Though you can use Apricot and Walnut Scrub that are available in the market, however, it is recommended to use natural stuff for the facial.
Must Read: Simple Homemade Body Scrubs For Glowing Skin
Must Read: Bacial – Skin Treatment For Smooth Back
How To Make Face Scrub At Home?
- Lemon peel powder/yogurt
Take required quantity of ingredients and blend them properly. You can also use a mixer to make a paste. Now, apply this paste all over your face. With the help of your fingers, start scrubbing gently in a circular motion for 3-4 minutes. After that, wash off with lukewarm water and pat dry your face.
Step 3: Skin Lightening
The third step to do fruit facial at home is to lighten the skin.
- Pure, organic honey
- One tomato
Honey moisturizes our skin from deep within due to the presence of enzymes in it that seeps into our skin very easily. Honey is a natural antiseptic as well. It makes sure to lighten the skin by reducing tan marks.
- Extract the juice of one tomato in a bowl.
- Now add one teaspoon of honey to it. Mix the ingredients well.
- Massage your face with this mixture for 5 minutes and let it sit for another 15 minutes.
- After that wash off with tap water and pat dry your face.
Must Read: 9 Homemade Tomato Face Packs For Different Skin Types
Must Read: Biotique Anti Tan Facial Kit Review
Step 4: Unclogging The Skin Pores
The next important step is to open the facial skin pores. This can be done through steam as it flushes out dirt, excessive oil and impurities from the pores. In addition, steam also removes blackheads and whiteheads from the face. Once the pores are open, the skin becomes ready to absorb all the goodness of fruits.
- Take some clean water in a pot and boil it.
- Keep it aside for 3-4 minutes.
- Now, lean over the pot with the towel to let the steam in.
- As a result, the skin pores will open up instantly.
Step 5: Fruit Facial At Home
It is recommended to choose fruits for the facial according to the requirements of your skin and skin type. Fruits can also be chosen according to their availability in the market. I am sharing two options for fruit facial.
Option 1: Apple & Honey Mask
- One Apple
- 1-2 Tablespoon Honey
BUY NOW Honey
What All You Need To Do
Cut the apple into four pieces and blend it properly in a blender to make a fine paste. Now to this paste, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of honey. Mix the ingredients well. Apply this paste all over your face and neck. Let it sit for 20 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water. Pat dry your face.
Must Read: VLCC Activated Bamboo Charcoal Facial Kit Review
Must Read: DermDoc Skin Brightening Facial Kit with Ascorbic Acid Review
Option 2: Strawberry & Cherry Mask
The second option to do fruit facial at home is strawberry & cherry mask.
- ½ Cup Strawberries
- ½ Cup Cherries
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
What All You Need To Do
In a blender, add strawberries and cherries and blend them properly to make a fine paste. Now, add one tablespoon of honey to it. Mix the ingredients well. Apply this paste all over your face and neck. Let it sit for 20 minutes. Then, wash off with lukewarm water and pat dry your face.
Step 6: Toning & Moisturizing
- This is the final step of fruit facial.
- Toning is required to close the open pores and locking the moisture.
- To make a toner, simply combine two tablespoons of cucumber juice and few drops of lemon juice and apply it to your face.
- Another option is to take some rosewater in a cotton ball and apply it all over your face. After toning your skin, apply any moisturizer.
Must Read: VLCC Rose Water Toner Review
Must Read: Beautiful Skin Secrets For All Skin Types
This is the way to do fruit facial at home. To get a glowing and youthful skin, do this facial once every month.
How To Do Fruit Facial At Home?
This post shares how to do fruit facial at home that can save our hard-earned money and time as well. Let’s see the whole procedure now.