Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to share Good Vibes Activated Charcoal Face Mask Review.
One thing that has hit the skincare line recently is “Activated charcoal”. Activated Charcoal face masks are widely used in the beauty industry as the activated charcoal offers a lot of benefits for the skin. Keeping the importance of this ingredient in my mind, I decided to purchase Good Vibes Activated Charcoal Face Mask from purplle.com. I have used it a couple of times and here is the detailed review.
Good Vibes Activated Charcoal Face Mask Review
Good Vibes is a brand that offers a wide range of skin care and hair care products and is only available at purplle.com. I have already used Good Vibes Aloe Cucumber Detox Face Mask and various other products and have shared their reviews in my previous posts. So, please make sure to go through those posts as well.
What Does The Brand Say About The Product?
- Pamper your facial skin with the goodness of the Good Vibes Activated Charcoal Deep Cleansing Face Mask and get the soft and supple skin.
- The face mask is made with fresh ingredients, passion, skill and skin expertise.
- After all in life, all you ever need is love, a fresh glow on your face and Good Vibes!
Must Read: Good Vibes Geranium Essential Oil Review
Must Read: Healthvit Activated Charcoal Facewash Review
Good Vibes Activated Charcoal Face Mask Details
- A which takes you one step closer to healthy, glowing skin
- Get one step closer to healthy, glowing skin by making a little addition to your skincare routine.
- With the Good Vibes Activated Charcoal Deep Cleansing Face Mask, transform your skin as this face mask that draws out impurities from your skin and leaves it flawless.
- Activated charcoal helps you to achieve a flawless complexion by drawing out dirt, bacteria, chemicals, poisons and other micro-particles to the surface of the skin.
- Moreover, it fights against acne-causing germs, reduces skin inflammation, sucks out impurities and keeps the pores of skin clean.
The key ingredients are Kaolin, Activated Charcoal and Glycerin. It is a paraben free product. For the detailed list of ingredients, please refer the image provided.
Quantity – 50gm
Price – 225/-
Shelf Life – 2 years
How To Use?
- With the help of your fingers, take out a generous amount of this face mask and smoothly massage it on your cleansed face.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.
Good Vibes Activated Charcoal Face Mask comes in a brown coloured jar with a golden colour twist open cap. The packaging looks very classy. However, you have to be careful while handling as it is a glass packaging. All the necessary details are mentioned on the jar. Once you open the cap, you will find an extra covering given to prevent product spillage. I absolutely love the classy packaging, however, it is little unhygienic and not travel-friendly as well.
Must Read: VLCC Ultimo Blends Charcoal Face Pack Review
My Experience With Good Vibes Activated Charcoal Face Mask
Colour, Fragrance, Consistency & Texture
The face pack is greyish in colour and has a citrusy kind of fragrance. It is thick in consistency and has a very smooth texture. It spreads very easily on the skin. The easy application on the skin is because of the kaolin present in the mask. As per the usage directions, I applied a generous amount to my face. It didn’t irritate my sensitive skin at all. I kept it for 10 minutes and then washed it off with normal water. It came off so easily and I didn’t have to rub my skin to get the pack off.
Must Read: 11 Homemade Face Packs For Instant Glow
Must Read: MOND’SUB Peeling Off Black Mask Review
How Effective Is The Face Mask?
After using this mask, my skin felt so clean and smooth. According to me, the mask is especially for people who live in urban areas as they face a lot of pollution that leads to dirt accumulation in their skin. Good Vibes Activated Charcoal Face Mask also contains kaolin and bentonite so, it effectively removes all the dirt and oil from the skin. It leaves the skin looking clean, fresh, soft and supple. It deep cleanses the skin from within and also helps in minimizing pores. Moreover, it doesn’t cause any breakouts. Rather, it helps to reduce the occurrence of pimples. The mask also contains Liquorice/Licorice extract that can effectively treat pigmentation, so, the long-term use of this face pack will definitely help in reducing the pigmentation and will make the skin even toned.
Must Read: Good Vibes Coconut Brightening Face Cream
Must Read: Good Vibes Rose Hydrating Face Mask Review
Good About Good Vibes Activated Charcoal Face Mask
- Easy to apply
- Doesn’t cause any redness or irritation
- Effectively cleanses the skin
- Minimizes the pores
- Doesn’t cause any breakouts and prevents the occurrence of pimples
- Energizes the skin and refreshes it
- Brightens the skin tone
- Makes skin soft and smooth
- Controls shine on the face
- Suitable for sensitive skin as well
Not So Good About Good Vibes Activated Charcoal Face Mask
- Not suitable for very dry skin types
- Though, the glass packaging looks very classy however, it is not travel-friendly.
- The jar packaging is little unhygienic as compared to the tube packaging.
My Rating – 4.8/5
Good Vibes Activated Charcoal Face Mask Review
Good Vibes Activated Charcoal Face Mask transforms the skin by drawing out dirt, oil, chemicals & other micro-particles from the skin.