Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to review Alps Goodness Tea Tree Essential Oil.
Tea tree oil, also known as melaleuca oil or ti-tree oil, is an essential oil that offers a plethora of skin and hair benefits. It is an effective antibacterial and anti-fungal agent and is also used to treat ailments and cure diseases. Due to these beneficial properties, I decided to purchase Alps Goodness Tea Tree Essential Oil. So, let’s see the detailed review.
Alps Goodness Tea Tree Essential Oil Review
What Does The Brand Say?
- What comes to your mind when you imagine the mighty Alps? Beauty? Serenity? Holiday? Lush skinned, Wavy Haired Swiss divas? “Mit der Guete der Alpen infundiert!”
- Infused with the goodness of the Alps, mixed with handpicked ingredients and concocted with utmost love and state-of-the-art formulations, Alps Goodness brings for you all of that and more in a cute bottle.
- Presenting the exclusive range of Pure Essential Oils to keep your mind, body and soul fit and going.
Must Read: Benefits Of Lemon Essential Oil For Skin
Alps Goodness Tea Tree Essential Oil Details
- The oil has skin purifying properties and works wonders for the oily skin.
- It also helps in soothing the skin & lightens blemishes.
- Moreover, it helps in getting rid of dandruff and strengthens hair.
- In addition, Tea Tree oil is used for Aromatherapy and helps to purify and freshen the air.
- Furthermore, it is an effective natural deodorant and is quite safe to use.
Must Read: St. D’Vence Tea Tree Face Wash Review
Claims Of Alps Goodness Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Skin cleanser and purifier
- Hair strengthener
- Dandruff remover
Must Read: Alps Goodness Herbal Hair Oil Review
Quantity – 10 ml
Price – 125/-
Shelf Life – 3 years
Availability – Only on purplle.com
Key Ingredient – Melaeuca Alternifolia (narrow-leaved tea-tree)
Alps Goodness Tea Tree Essential Oil comes in a dark brown coloured glass bottle with a screw cap in white colour. It is provided with an inbuilt dropper system that I really appreciate. Without a dropper, it becomes difficult to take essential oil in exact quantity. All the details like claims, usage directions, shelf life and precautions are mentioned on the bottle. Though the packaging is spill proof but you have to be careful while handling it as it is a glass bottle which is prone to breakage.
My Experience With Alps Goodness Tea Tree Essential Oil
I have read a lot about tea tree essential oil and its amazing benefits. I purchased it especially to treat my acne, dandruff and strengthen my hair. The oil is transparent and has a lightly spicy, pungent fragrance that can irritate some sensitive noses. However, I am pretty ok with the fragrance.
Treats Dandruff Or Not?
As per the usage directions, I mix 3-4 drops of Alps Goodness tea tree essential oil in about 5 ml of coconut oil and give a good massage to my scalp. I have been using this blend for the past 15 days and have seen a considerable reduction in my dandruff. This combination doesn’t dry out my scalp and also offers required hydration to my hair.
Must Read: How To Use Argan Oil For Hair Growth?
Does It Help In Treating Acne?
I was having 2-3 acne on my face. So, I decided to go for spot treatment process. I took a moist earbud and put 2 drops of Alps Goodness tea tree essential oil on it and applied it directly on the acne. In just 2 days, my acne were gone completely. However, the results vary from person to person. Furthermore, I am adding a few drops of the oil in my bathing water to achieve healthy skin and a relaxing bath.
In addition, I am also using this oil for aromatherapy. It spreads a sense of calmness in the atmosphere that I really like.
Overall, I am satisfied with Alps Goodness tea tree essential oil as it fulfills what it claims. The oil has given me the required results. Other than these two benefits, there are many more benefits of tea tree essential for skin and hair. I have already shared the benefits and method of use in my previous post. So, make sure to go through that post and do incorporate the oil in your skin care and hair care regimen to get wonderful results.
Must Read: Alps Goodness Shower Gel Review
Not So Good About Alps Goodness Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Fragrance can irritate sensitive noses.
Word Of Caution
- Natural ingredients may cause irritation in some individuals.
- Make sure to conduct a patch test before using.
- Always dilute the oil before applying it on the skin or hair.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Store the oil in a cool, dry place.
- The oil is for external use only.
My Rating – 4.8/5
Alps Goodness Tea Tree Essential Oil Review
Alps Goodness Tea Tree Essential Oil claims to cleanse Skin, Strengthens hair and removes dandruff. Let’s see whether it fulfills its claims or not?