Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to share Good Vibes Neem & Tulsi Gel Review.
Neem is a herb which is being used in many Ayurveda medicines. It offers various benefits for our skin and hair. It is an ultimate solution to cater to various skin issues like treating acne, irritating rash or wounds. The best part is that it is readily available in nature around us. However, sometimes it becomes difficult to grab neem leaves and further process them so as to make their use in various homemade face packs and hair masks.
Keeping this thing in mind, I decided to purchase neem gel as I was having some acne on my face. So, I purchased Good Vibes Neem & Tulsi Gel. The icing on the cake is that the gel is not only enriched with the goodness of Neem but it also contains Tulsi which is considered quite beneficial for skin and hair. Please go through the post to know more about the product and its uses.
Good Vibes Neem & Tulsi Gel Review
- The application of the gel hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
- The antioxidant properties of the gel help to clear skin, acne, blackheads and pigmentation.
- So, get ready to say hello to moisturized and glowing skin.
- The application of this gel on hair promotes hair growth and prevents dandruff.
- Widely known for their ayurvedic and health properties, both Neem & Tulsi make this gel an amazing option for you.
- The gel is paraben free, sulphates free and cruelty-free.
Must Read: VLCC Tulsi Acne Clear Face Wash Review
Good Vibes Neem & Tulsi Gel Claims
- Unclogs pores
- Helps in clearing acne
- Promotes hair growth
Purified water, Glycerin, Polysorbate-20, Carbomer, Melia Azadirachta Indica Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Tulsi) Extract, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Perfume, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Olive Oil, PEG-7 Esters, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexylglycerin aqua, Disodium EDTA, C.I.No. 19140 & C.I. No.42090
Quantity – 50 gm
Price – 175/-
Good Vibes Neem & Tulsi Gel can only be purchased from purplle.com
Shelf Life – 2 years
How To Use?
- The gel can be used in multiple ways.
- It can be directly applied to the skin and hair.
- You can also mix it with some other ingredients to cater to specific concerns.
Must Read: Good Vibes Lemon Lip Balm Review
Good Vibes Neem & Tulsi Gel comes in a brown coloured plastic tub. It is provided with a golden colour twist open cap. Under the cap, an extra plastic lid is given to prevent the product spillage. Overall, the packaging looks very classy and is travel-friendly. However, the tub packaging is little unhygienic. All the necessary product details are mentioned on the tub itself.
Must Read: Good Vibes Calendula Gel Review
Colour, Consistency & Fragrance
The gel is green in colour and has a gel-like consistency. The fragrance of this gel is strong and is similar to some kind of perfume. Moreover, the fragrance stays for long and can induce a headache to some.
Must Read: Good Vibes Geranium Essential Oil Review
My Experience With Good Vibes Neem & Tulsi Gel
I am using the gel for the past many days in a number of ways for my skin and hair and I am really satisfied with the results.
Ways Of Using Good Vibes Neem & Tulsi Gel For Skin
1. As Sleeping Mask
The first way to use this gel is to simply apply it to your face after cleansing and toning before going to bed. The gel will effectively moisturize your skin overnight and will also add a glow to your skin.
2. Face Pack For Clear Skin
This gel can be used to make a face pack in order to get a clear skin.
- 1-2 teaspoons of the gel
- 1 teaspoon Rosewater
- ½ teaspoon Sandalwood powder
* Make sure to use pure sandalwood powder otherwise you will not be able to get the desired results. The powder that I used while making this face pack is Little Bee Pure Sandal Wood Powder and it can be purchased from amazon.in
What All You Need To Do
- Take a clean bowl.
- To Good Vibes Neem & Tulsi Gel add ½ teaspoon of sandalwood powder and mix well.
- Now, add 1 teaspoon of rose water to the mixture and give a good mix.
- Your face pack is ready to use.
- Apply the face pack to your face and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with plain water.
- You will get clear skin instantly.
- Apply this twice a week to get the desired results.
The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of neem and tulsi in the gel help to unclog pores thereby reducing acne, acne scars and dark spots. Moreover, Sandalwood powder will help to control oil production, reducing fine lines and will also tone your skin.
Must Read: Good Vibes Rose Glow Toner Review
How To Use Good Vibes Neem & Tulsi Gel For Hair
As Hair Mask
- The simplest way to use this gel is to apply it directly to your scalp.
- Let it stay for 40 minutes and then shampoo your hair with a mild herbal shampoo.
Tulsi present in the gel helps to improve the circulation of blood, reduce itchiness & dandruff thereby leading to hair growth. Neem has regenerative properties that help in reducing hair fall. It also increases blood circulation in the scalp and boosts hair growth.
So, these are the ways in which I am using Good Vibes Neem & Tulsi Gel and believe me you will get really good results. Therefore, I would definitely recommend incorporating it in your skin care and hair care regime.
Not So Good About Good Vibes Neem & Tulsi Gel
- Strong fragrance can induce a headache.
- The complete ingredient list is not mentioned. Only key ingredients are mentioned.
My Rating – 4/5
Good Vibes Neem & Tulsi Gel Review
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
Good Vibes Neem & Tulsi Gel is paraben free, hydrates & moisturizes the skin, helps to clear acne, promotes hair growth & prevents dandruff.