Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to review Good Vibes Wheatgerm Nourishing Night Cream.
I have chosen a night cream that contains wheat germ which is quite beneficial for the skin. But, before going further with its review, let me tell you what is wheat germ oil?
Wheat germ oil is an oil that is derived from the kernel of wheat grains. Enriched with a lot of fatty acids, vitamins (A, D, and E), along with proteins, lecithin and minerals, this oil offers a plethora of benefits for skin and hair.
Good Vibes Wheatgerm Nourishing Night Cream Review
Good Vibes is a brand that offers a wide range of skin care and hair care products and is only available at purplle.com. I have already used Good Vibes Coconut Brightening Face Cream and various other products and have shared their reviews in my previous posts. So, please make sure to go through those posts as well.
What Does The Brand Say About The Product?
- The Wheatgerm Nourishing Night Cream is made with fresh ingredients, passion, skill and skin expertise.
- What we all need in life is love, moisture on the face and Good Vibes!
- This cream is a storehouse of energy and health benefits.
Good Vibes Wheatgerm Nourishing Night Cream Details
- Wheatgerm which is the heart of wheat is an amalgamation of healthy benefits for your skin.
- It is a storehouse of Vitamin E and has a gentle effect on your skin and is also a powerful anti-oxidant.
- Good Vibes Wheatgerm Nourishing night cream will fight free radicals and will help you to reduce the skin damage.
- Moreover, it will support collagen formation.
- In addition, it will help you to maintain an even skin tone.
- Furthermore, it prevents scarring and moisturizes the skin.
Must Read: Good Vibes Geranium Essential Oil Review
The active ingredient is wheatgerm. It is a paraben free and mineral free product. For the detailed list of ingredients, please refer the image provided.
Quantity – 50gm
Price – 225/-
Availability – Only at purplle.com
Shelf Life – 2 years
How To Use?
- Scoop out the natural goodness in your gentle palms.
- Massage it steadily and smoothly on your cleansed face before going to bed at night.
Good Vibes Wheatgerm Nourishing night cream comes in a brown coloured jar with a golden colour twist open cap. The packaging looks very classy. However, you have to be careful while handling as it is a glass packaging. All the necessary details are mentioned on the jar. Once you open the cap, you will find an extra covering given to prevent product spillage. I absolutely love the classy packaging, however, it is not travel-friendly.
Must Read: Good Vibes Amla Shikakai Shampoo Review
Must Read: Good Vibes Lip Scrub Review
My Experience With Good Vibes Wheatgerm Nourishing Night Cream
Colour, Fragrance, Consistency & Texture
The cream is white in colour and has a medium consistency. It has a smooth, creamy texture and has a mild mixed fragrance that is not overpowering. The fragrance will not irritate sensitive noses at all. Moreover, it vanishes after the application.
How Effective Is The Face Cream?
Good Vibes Wheatgerm Nourishing night cream glides on the skin easily. Only a small quantity is required to cover full face and neck. It is a non-greasy cream and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin at all.
The cream contains wheatgerm oil that offers a lot of skin benefits such as
- Repairs skin
- Acts as a good moisturizer
- Helps in getting rid of harmful free radicals
- Boosts skin collagen
- Reduces skin inflammation and redness
- Improves blood circulation
Moreover, Good Vibes Wheatgerm Nourishing night cream has jojoba oil, liquorice extract, calendula extract, cucumber extract and green tea extract that work wonders for the skin.
Must Read: Lakme 9 To 5 Naturale Night Crème Review
I could see the results of this cream from the very first use. It moisturized my skin so well. I apply it about 20 minutes before going to bed at night. It gets absorbed into the skin so easily. The next morning, my skin feels so soft and supple. This cream is best suited for the dry and damaged skin. It can surely heal the damage. I have been using this cream for the past 2 weeks and have seen good results on my skin. The regular use of this cream will surely help in boosting skin collagen and will help in reducing signs of aging. Moreover, it will help to protect your skin from the damage. The cream didn’t break out my sensitive skin. I believe it is because of the presence of liquorice extract which is apt for sensitive skin. Moreover, liquorice helps to correct any discolouration of the skin. So, regular use of this cream would definitely help in making the skin more even toned.
Overall, I can say that Good Vibes Wheatgerm Nourishing night cream is
- For all skin types
- Quite affordable
- Paraben and mineral oil free
- Doesn’t cause breakouts
- Gets absorbed easily
- Nourishes the skin from deep within
- Makes skin soft and supple
- Best suited for dry and damaged skin
So, I would definitely recommend buying it as this is the affordable cream that can help in keeping your moisturized and youthful.
Not So Good About Good Vibes Wheatgerm Nourishing Night Cream
- Though, the glass packaging looks very classy however, it is not travel-friendly.
- The jar packaging is little unhygienic as compared to the tube packaging.
My Rating – 4.8/5
Good Vibes Wheatgerm Nourishing Night Cream Review
Good Vibes Wheatgerm Nourishing Night Cream is non-sticky, paraben free, nourishes the skin, makes it soft & supple and is worth buying.