Hi Everyone!! Today, I will share my review on Lakme Absolute Matte Melt Liquid Lip Color.
Lakme has recently introduced a new range of lipsticks called “Lakme Absolute Matte Melt Liquid Lip Color”. I have already tried many products from Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Range and that range gave quite satisfactory results. So, when I heard of the new launch, I thought to give it a try. So, here is the detailed review.
Must Read: Lakme 9 To 5 Naturale Matte Stick Lipsticks Review
Lakme Absolute Matte Melt Liquid Lip Color Review
These lipsticks are available in 8 shades.
However, I purchased only one shade just to check the performance. The shade that I purchased is 04 Mulberry Feast.
Must Read: Nykaa Sealed With A Kiss Lip Palette Range
Must Read: Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Gel Eye Liner Review
What Does The Brand Say About The Product?
- Lakme is presenting the first ever matte liquid lip formulation – matte melt liquid lip color.
- It comes in 8 irresistible shades ranging from a bright bold red to an intense n*de.
- It will make your lips look matte, lush and bold.
- This matte lipstick has a velvety matte finish that delivers a lush, suede-like finish.
- It is long wear; in vivid colors that last through the day.
- It is a new lightweight formula that feels feather-light on your lips and has an intense, deep and rich color pay off in a single stroke. It has the ultimate lightweight formula enwraps lips for a long-lasting silky comfort without drying your lips.
- The lipstick is completely transfer-proof and stays all day.
- The wand is specially designed to give your lips an even color that can define the lips properly.
Must Read: New Lakme 9 To 5 Naturale Range Review
Must Read: Lakme Absolute Skin Gloss Gel Creme Review
Features & Benefits
- Intense, bold color pay off
- Velvet Matte finish lipsticks
- Feels feather light
- Delivers a lush, suede-like finish
- Has a long wear formula that is transfer-proof
- 8 irresistible shades that enwrap lips for the ultimate silky comfort
Must Read: Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick Review
Must Read: Lakme 9 To 5 CC Color Transform Cream Review
Lakme Absolute Matte Melt Liquid Lip Color comes in a transparent plastic tube with a glossy black coloured cap. It is provided with a doe foot applicator that is attached to the cap.
The name and number of the shade are mentioned on the base of the plastic tube. These lipsticks come encased in a black coloured glossy cardboard packaging. Overall, the packaging is quite sturdy, simple and convenient to carry and therefore, it is travel-friendly.
Quantity – 6 ml
Price – 750/-
Lakme Absolute Matte Melt Liquid Lip Color can be purchased from amazon.in
Shelf Life – 3 years
Ingredients – The ingredient list is not mentioned.
Must Read: Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Finishing Powder Review
Must Read: Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Aloe Aqua Gel Review
My Experience With Lakme Absolute Matte Melt Liquid Lip Color
As shared earlier, I bought this lipstick in the shade 04 Mulberry Feast which is a beautiful plum/mauvish shade and will suit all Indian skin tones. The wand of the doe foot applicator provided is long that helps in easy application. However, I feel that the applicator holds the product in less quantity. So, you need to dip in 2-3 times to get the required product.
The lipstick has a smooth, soft texture and glides on the lips easily. It takes 1-2 minutes to dry. So, you get sufficient time to correct mistakes if any. After drying, it settles into a completely matte finish.
Must Read: Lakme Absolute White Intense Liquid Concealer Review
Must Read: New Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Radiance Oil In Gel Cream Review
The lipstick offers medium pigmentation. To get that opaque finish, you need to go for 3-4 swipes. So, if you have pigmented lips, then, I would suggest you to apply foundation on the lips to reduce the pigmentation and then apply this lipstick. Otherwise, you need to build up this lipstick but then it will look patchy on your lips.
Lakme Absolute Matte Melt Liquid Lip Color is quite lightweight and is very comfortable to wear. Moreover, it doesn’t dry out the lips. However, if your lips are extremely dry then I would recommend you to apply lip balm at least 15 minutes before applying the lipstick. The best part about this lipstick is that it doesn’t accentuate the lines on your lips.
The lipstick is transfer proof, smudge proof and is water resistant as well. So, it stays for 7-8 hours easily. If you are having heavy meals then it fades a bit from the centre of the lips. Otherwise, with light snacks and drinks, it stays for quite long.
Must Read: Lakme Blush And Glow Lemon Gel Facewash Review
Must Read: Lakme Sun Expert Ultra Matte Compact SPF 40 Review
Lakme Absolute Matte Melt Liquid Lip Color is available in 8 shades.
Good About Lakme Absolute Matte Melt Liquid Lip Color
- Settles into a completely matte finish
- Comfortable to wear
- Doesn’t dry out the lips
- Transfer proof
- Water resistant
- Long lasting
Not So Good About Lakme Absolute Matte Melt Liquid Lip Color
- The ingredient list is not mentioned
- Offers medium pigmentation
- Little pricey
- Fewer shades availability
My Rating – 4/5
Lakme Absolute Matte Melt Liquid Lip Color Review
Lakme Absolute Matte Melt Liquid Lip Color is a recent launch. It comes in 8 shades & is lightweight, transfer proof & completely matte.