Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing Himalaya Intimate Wash For Moms Review.
The intimate area needs special care and it is very important to maintain intimate hygiene. If the area is not taken care of properly then, it can lead to vaginal infections. So, make sure not to use regular soaps and shower gels for cleaning intimate area as it can lead to a pH imbalance of the area that further leads to vaginal infections. I have also shared my experience with Everteen Natural Intimate Wash and PeeSafe Natural Intimate Wash so, you can check these posts as well. Now, let’s see how this product worked for me.
Himalaya Intimate Wash For Moms Review
Before going further with the review let me tell you about Science of Vaginal Hygiene
- It is very important to maintain an optimum level of pH in the intimate area.
- The normal healthy vagina is acidic and the pH is between 3.5- 4.5.
- This pH level provides an ideal environment for the survival of good bacteria (lactobacilli) that help keep your vagina clean and healthy.
- If this delicate balance is disturbed, it can lead to the multiplication of harmful bacteria.
- This, in turn, leads to various vaginal discomfort symptoms like foul odor, irritation, and vaginal discharge.
- It is not good to use soap for maintaining intimate hygiene as most soaps are alkaline in nature. They have a pH value ranging from 8-10 and can destroy the natural protective layer of your intimate skin which is acidic leading to vaginal problems.
- Specially formulated for women during and after pregnancy, Himalaya For Moms Intimate Wash gently cleanses the intimate area and maintains the freshness throughout the day.
- The wash is enriched with Tea tree oil and Pongamia oil.
- Tea tree oil helps in relieving itchiness and irritation.
- Pongamia oil has an antifungal property and prevents odour.
- Lactic acid with a pH range of 3.5 to 4.5 and helps in restoring normal vaginal pH.
Must Read: V Wash Plus Expert Intimate Hygiene Review
Himalaya Intimate Wash For Moms Features
- Gently cleanses and refreshes
- Due to its antifungal property, prevents odour
- Helps relieve itching and irritation
Quantity & Price – 100 ml for 120/- and 200 ml for 215/-
Shelf Life – 2 years
Himalaya Intimate Wash For Moms comes in a white coloured plastic bottle and is provided with a green coloured flip-top cap. The cap is quite tight and it requires a lot of effort to open it. Just like me, if you also have long nails then, let me tell you that the chances of breakage are quite high. Moreover, the product has a runny consistency and it just flows freely so, it is difficult to control the quantity of the product. These are a few issues with packaging. I have transferred the product in some other bottle with a pump mechanism so that I can take out the product easily.
Must Read: Mirah Belle Intimate Hygiene Wash Review
My Experience With Himalaya Intimate Wash For Moms
The intimate wash is transparent and has a runny consistency. It has a mild flowery fragrance that helps in countering the bad/foul odour. I take the product in my palm and apply it to the concerned area. On giving a gentle massage, the product lathers well and cleanses the area effectively.
The intimate wash is effective in maintaining the natural microbial flora of the vaginal area and also offers soothing effect. It contains tea tree oil that kills the bad bacteria and helps in getting rid of fungal infection in intimate areas and Pongamia oil that also has antibacterial properties and helps in maintaining healthy vaginal flora.
Himalaya Intimate Wash has really helped me in getting rid of irritation, rashes and itching. I am also using this intimate wash during periods in order to avoid infections as it is safe to use and moreover, its use is highly recommended during pregnancy. As the product is pH balanced so, it doesn’t harm the natural microbial flora of the vaginal area. I am totally satisfied with the product and would strongly recommend trying it. Intimate wash is a must-have product for every woman so as to maintain intimate hygiene which plays an important role in female reproductive health and quality of life.
Not So Good About Himalaya Intimate Wash For Moms
- Issues with packaging
My Rating – 4/5
Himalaya Intimate Wash For Moms Review
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
Himalaya Intimate Wash For Moms is pH balanced, cleanses the area well, prevents irritation & odour and is safe to use during pregnancy.